• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

LG V40 Cross glashing

Search This thread

serpent android

Nov 13, 2016
Xiaomi Poco X3 NFC
Hi.All.I have cross flashed LG v40 Hong Kong version Rom Android 9 with the Korean Android 10 using lgup.
THE Rom was installed but I lost radio.no signal. So then on the advice of a friend I flashed partition dl modem a and modem from a eu version android 9 .and when the phone rebooted it shows security warnings and says all slots are unbeatable. Any way to put ut in download mode so lgup can identify.Any easy way out.thx

Last edited:

dark_prince

May 5, 2007
Islamabad
Hi.All.I have cross flashed LG v40 Hong Kong version Rom Android 9 with the Korean Android 10 using lgup.
THE Rom was installed but I lost radio.no signal. So then on the advice of a friend I flashed partition dl modem a and modem from a eu version android 9 .and when the phone rebooted it shows security warnings and says all slots are unbeatable. Any way to put ut in download mode so lgup can identify.Any easy way out.thx

You need laf_a and laf_b partitions from HK 20a firmware

Then partitionDL 20a kdz
Then refurbish 20a kdz again to restore cellular.

Reactions: serpent android

MEMO#22

Nov 28, 2016
Davao
Is there a way to identify region of LG V405EBW?
I did flashed both EU and HK KDZ but still no signal. I totally forgot to backup my firmware and now my phone has no signal :(

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

You need laf_a and laf_b partitions from HK 20a firmware

Then partitionDL 20a kdz
    Then refurbish 20a kdz again to restore cellular.