• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

lg v40 sprint unlock

Search This thread

xDpakaX

Feb 2, 2018
How we may contact with him?

On the xda his name : Motogvasyag
profile:

On the 4pda site his name is "Я Василий".

pKX1fpR

Attachments

• Capture+_2019-06-03-14-06-36.jpg
    Capture+_2019-06-03-14-06-36.jpg
    168.8 KB · Views: 1,372
Last edited:

TheDunkan

Feb 23, 2018
I contacted the guy, he is able to unlock it but also him has a success rate of 65-70% like the service on ebay, I'm waiting someone that is attempting to take the procedure to have a feedback

Xsavi

Mar 29, 2014
Georgia, USA
If you guys are talking about Motogvasyag, he unlocked my V40 no issues. I have been crossflashed over to the unlocked firmware beforehand. My model phone is the AT&T V405UA. I have access to fastboot commands now and rooted with Magisk.

barselonec

Apr 30, 2019
Last edited:

Xsavi

Mar 29, 2014
Georgia, USA
What soft for unlock he did used?

---------- Post added at 09:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:03 AM ----------

He connected to my computer through TeamViewer and bootloader unlocked my phone using his Octoplus box via USB over network. My phone was already unlocked, I think mine was a factory sim unlocked version from AT&T.

I had it crossflashed over to the unlocked firmware because I couldn't use HD Voice and some of the features of my service provider didn't work (I'm on Metro by T-Mobile).

sing2x

Dec 23, 2012
He connected to my computer through TeamViewer and bootloader unlocked my phone using his Octoplus box via USB over network. My phone was already unlocked, I think mine was a factory sim unlocked version from AT&T.

I had it crossflashed over to the unlocked firmware because I couldn't use HD Voice and some of the features of my service provider didn't work (I'm on Metro by T-Mobile).

How did you manage to crossflashed the LG V40 ? I have the V40 ( ATT ) version, and always get error Please use latest DLL LAF Protocol Error.
Thank you very much sir.

e46_nexus

Mar 8, 2019
Dallas

I have an octopus box do you know exactly what he did?

Reactions: Kal84

rjcarter3

Oct 9, 2010
Does anyone know where you can download Sprint KDZ for the V40? I had Octoplus unlock my phone, but I'd like to return to stock. Apparently Sprint hosts their own kdz files, and they make it as difficult as possible to find.

Stefano0426

Jul 19, 2017
lg v40

hopefully octoplus add lg v40 before i get the phone, if not v40 and g7 use the same chipset cpu we should be able to flash selecting a lg g7 model in octoplus, keep in mind all this is guessing :eek: , if you decide to try you may brick your v40.
saludos hermano,, pero creo que se puede flachear con la rom del lg v35 que tiene el mismo cpu.. el snd845 ;););););)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    The only way to unlock a Sprint phone is Sprint technical support department in the phone must be active on a Sprint account, if you live outside of the USA it will not be possible without going to the us and opening a Sprint account.

lol are you serious? ive unlocked thousands of sprint phones never needed to contact them or make account. Dont say stuff like that there is always a way

---------- Post added at 04:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:48 PM ----------

Hey. Tell me, is there a way to unlock the SIM lg V40 sprint?

We are waiting for someone to figure out a patch dll for lgup so we can cross flash to unlocked rom which will unlock phone in theory just a waiting game
    Anyone with some ideas to work with this phone, I just looked the essential ph-1 trend and they developed a tool for flashing the modems partitions and with that even the oficial updates are working.

Yes that is my tool i created it wont work as another guy posted because flashing the modemst1/2 cause imei to be 000000000000
    Hi guys, never unlocked phones before and a bit nervous.
    have anyone used this service before? https://bit.ly/31DwuUB
    want to make sure before placing order

XDA needs to make a ban of that site and delete accounts of people saying to use it.
    I managed to get work lgup with sprint v40.
    s6qhwm.jpg

Any suggestions for unlock with CDMA?
    Try to crossflash with VRZ? There are no SPR rom now, so I'm afraid to screw up v40.
    Link to what? IDK what he done, it was remote connect, all was on his side. So, I have crossflashed v40, any ideas to unlock?

Link to where you contacted/bought the service for no one can help if we cant replicate the process