• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

lg v40 sprint unlock

Search This thread

Spdmon

Oct 19, 2019
Auckland
I have an unlocked v40 Sprint (405UA)
I bought this phone on Ebay month ago or so. Seller did unlock this phone somehow I have no idea how. But it's working fine except one thing. Phone showing a message after each restarting like a "registering for the network". After 5-7 mins message "failed" comes up with the "ok" button. And it's working fine afterwards till next restart. Now I'am using Vodafone SIM at the other side of the planet and all fine.
If it will help seller on EBay is yywirelesss
Based in Iowa USA

awireless

Apr 9, 2018
I have an unlocked v40 Sprint (405UA)
I bought this phone on Ebay month ago or so. Seller did unlock this phone somehow I have no idea how. But it's working fine except one thing. Phone showing a message after each restarting like a "registering for the network". After 5-7 mins message "failed" comes up with the "ok" button. And it's working fine afterwards till next restart. Now I'am using Vodafone SIM at the other side of the planet and all fine.
If it will help seller on EBay is yywirelesss
Based in Iowa USA

They UICC unlock the device. not all can be UICC unlocked needs to meet the requirements we need a different method.

manuel.aqi

Sep 16, 2019
Anyone with some ideas to work with this phone, I just looked the essential ph-1 trend and they developed a tool for flashing the modems partitions and with that even the oficial updates are working.

RetFireReg

Nov 6, 2019
This thread is almost a year old. I came here with an LG V40 locked to Sprint. I just found out the phone wasn’t paid off. Glad I haven’t bought it. I’ll wait!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    The only way to unlock a Sprint phone is Sprint technical support department in the phone must be active on a Sprint account, if you live outside of the USA it will not be possible without going to the us and opening a Sprint account.

lol are you serious? ive unlocked thousands of sprint phones never needed to contact them or make account. Dont say stuff like that there is always a way

---------- Post added at 04:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:48 PM ----------

Hey. Tell me, is there a way to unlock the SIM lg V40 sprint?

We are waiting for someone to figure out a patch dll for lgup so we can cross flash to unlocked rom which will unlock phone in theory just a waiting game
    Anyone with some ideas to work with this phone, I just looked the essential ph-1 trend and they developed a tool for flashing the modems partitions and with that even the oficial updates are working.

Yes that is my tool i created it wont work as another guy posted because flashing the modemst1/2 cause imei to be 000000000000
    Hi guys, never unlocked phones before and a bit nervous.
    have anyone used this service before? https://bit.ly/31DwuUB
    want to make sure before placing order

XDA needs to make a ban of that site and delete accounts of people saying to use it.
    I managed to get work lgup with sprint v40.
    s6qhwm.jpg

Any suggestions for unlock with CDMA?
    Try to crossflash with VRZ? There are no SPR rom now, so I'm afraid to screw up v40.
    Link to what? IDK what he done, it was remote connect, all was on his side. So, I have crossflashed v40, any ideas to unlock?

Link to where you contacted/bought the service for no one can help if we cant replicate the process