lg v40 sprint unlock

Search This thread

awireless

Apr 9, 2018
The only way to unlock a Sprint phone is Sprint technical support department in the phone must be active on a Sprint account, if you live outside of the USA it will not be possible without going to the us and opening a Sprint account.

lol are you serious? ive unlocked thousands of sprint phones never needed to contact them or make account. Dont say stuff like that there is always a way

---------- Post added at 04:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:48 PM ----------

Hey. Tell me, is there a way to unlock the SIM lg V40 sprint?

We are waiting for someone to figure out a patch dll for lgup so we can cross flash to unlocked rom which will unlock phone in theory just a waiting game

Reactions: Eisen4x4 and uldap

uldap

Dec 28, 2018
lol are you serious? ive unlocked thousands of sprint phones never needed to contact them or make account. Dont say stuff like that there is always a way

---------- Post added at 04:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:48 PM ----------

We are waiting for someone to figure out a patch dll for lgup so we can cross flash to unlocked rom which will unlock phone in theory just a waiting game
Thanks. And it will be possible to flash in version V405QA7 unlocked for the United States?

lisard

Nov 1, 2018
watching on this thread.. I've asked Sprint for MSL Code (maybe it's possible to unlock with MSL Code), but Sprint rejected to give me this code before the device is paid off. Found the thread about lg G7, and someone cross flashed unlocked firmware to Sprint G7 device with octoplus box. Waiting for cross flashing for V40

awireless

Apr 9, 2018
purchased one today, when it arrives ill test with the USA unlocked or verizon firmware both found in this web: https://lg-firmwares.com/

How are you gonna flash it?

---------- Post added at 04:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:06 PM ----------

watching on this thread.. I've asked Sprint for MSL Code (maybe it's possible to unlock with MSL Code), but Sprint rejected to give me this code before the device is paid off. Found the thread about lg G7, and someone cross flashed unlocked firmware to Sprint G7 device with octoplus box. Waiting for cross flashing for V40

Yeah i was the one who posted the solution for g7 but octoplus is taking a long time to update they dont even have stylo 4 yet.

awireless

Apr 9, 2018
hopefully octoplus add lg v40 before i get the phone, if not v40 and g7 use the same chipset cpu we should be able to flash selecting a lg g7 model in octoplus, keep in mind all this is guessing :eek: , if you decide to try you may brick your v40.

i already tried doesn't work. i tried all kinds of things in lgup as well i can get lgup to partition dl the phone but it just goes straight to 100% done and nothing happens to phone

Last edited:

strk3r

Jul 5, 2014
I managed to get work lgup with sprint v40.
s6qhwm.jpg

Any suggestions for unlock with CDMA?
Try to crossflash with VRZ? There are no SPR rom now, so I'm afraid to screw up v40.

Reactions: PjLyTam

awireless

Apr 9, 2018
Any update on Flash Unlocking Sprint LG V40 , you guys were able to do same for V30+:D?

Doesn't seem like anyone is working on it. Octopus just released lg firmware flashing update but its a bunch of random phones so doesnt seem to promising. Just waiting for anyone to figure out how to flash the phone normally so we can work on it from there

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    The only way to unlock a Sprint phone is Sprint technical support department in the phone must be active on a Sprint account, if you live outside of the USA it will not be possible without going to the us and opening a Sprint account.

Hey. Tell me, is there a way to unlock the SIM lg V40 sprint?

Anyone with some ideas to work with this phone, I just looked the essential ph-1 trend and they developed a tool for flashing the modems partitions and with that even the oficial updates are working.

Yes that is my tool i created it wont work as another guy posted because flashing the modemst1/2 cause imei to be 000000000000
    Are you talking about LG V40 or V30.
    Is there any unlock for LG V40

---------- Post added at 09:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:14 PM ----------

Are you offering sim unlock for sprint LG V40?

This is unlocking bootloader
    Hi guys, never unlocked phones before and a bit nervous.
    have anyone used this service before? https://bit.ly/31DwuUB
    want to make sure before placing order

XDA needs to make a ban of that site and delete accounts of people saying to use it.
    Did you ask how he was able to unlock it? Would you please reach out and ask if he can help. Phone has been an advanced music player since I got it.
    I just bought one on eBay ( Sprint LG V40 ThinQ )and the guy told me it was already unlocked and I received it today and he is right I put my T-Mobile in and really did not have to do a thing and it worked perfectly with lte and 4 bars at top shown at top.

Did a few speed tests and everything is good..