LG V50 Sprint unlocked mobile data problem.

Search This thread

osmankhan19

Apr 11, 2021
Hello,
I have been bought my LG V50 Sprint unlocked phone from eBay by last few weeks. As a unlocked phone all functionality works normal, except one. When I turned mobile data on, LTE logo shows and after few minutes all of my installed app can't access mobile data. But surprisingly mobile data is accessible by other devices when turning on the mobile Hotspot.
Can anyone help me to rid of it ?
Thanks.

sammy0x

Jun 2, 2021
Hello,
I have been bought my LG V50 Sprint unlocked phone from eBay by last few weeks. As a unlocked phone all functionality works normal, except one. When I turned mobile data on, LTE logo shows and after few minutes all of my installed app can't access mobile data. But surprisingly mobile data is accessible by other devices when turning on the mobile Hotspot.
Thanks.
Hello Osman, Did you solve the problem. Even i have purchased the unlocked version V50 ThinkIq

nate0

Mar 27, 2015
www.youtube.com
Hello,
Thanks.
It is probably the sprint provisioning on the device. If you are not activating it with Sprint then the tower configuration lays dormant in the phone. Maybe try putting a sprint sim in it then pulling it and putting in your T-mobile sim or whatever. I had this same issue with my G8x sprint unlocked. So I boot loader unlocked it and left the exploited abl file in place which provisioned t-mobile mbns and was able to get my t-mobile volte wifi etc. It should not be that way honestly these companies have engineers literally programming for years just to make things secure and cumbersome and so the consumer or people less apt pay the price just trying to use a phone nowadays. lol

kountry83

Mar 5, 2011
Baytown
It is probably the sprint provisioning on the device. If you are not activating it with Sprint then the tower configuration lays dormant in the phone. Maybe try putting a sprint sim in it then pulling it and putting in your T-mobile sim or whatever. I had this same issue with my G8x sprint unlocked. So I boot loader unlocked it and left the exploited abl file in place which provisioned t-mobile mbns and was able to get my t-mobile volte wifi etc. It should not be that way honestly these companies have engineers literally programming for years just to make things secure and cumbersome and so the consumer or people less apt pay the price just trying to use a phone nowadays. lol
Would the engineer abls work on the v50. I'm trying to get volte to work on my Sprint v50.