LG V60 Demo Unit Battery Limit

Search This thread

gd243

Sep 18, 2021
Hello I got a LG Wing and I have the same limitation for battery
You can get rid of this limitation on the LG Wing by flashing the stock firmware. I made a guide here. I'm not sure if the same process works on the V60.

Edit: According to others, it does not work on a V60 and will likely brick the device.

Last edited:

Royaltiger

Jan 24, 2012
I will strongly advice anyone against following the above on V60 retail demo unit. You will definitely brick your unit. Don't even try it.

Reactions: poog

Royaltiger

Jan 24, 2012
Never tried it on a V60. I can only confirm it works on an LG Wing.
There are any number of people who have bricked their V60 retail demo unit trying to flash a stock firmware. The problem is V60 retail demo unit does not follow the same partition structure as in a stock firmware. So it results in a dead unit on boot.

Bahmale

Nov 25, 2021
LG Velvet
Does anyone know how to remove 50% battery limit on V60 Retail Demo Unit? The device is great otherwise, but 50% sucks :/
DISCLAIMER: I am not responsible for any damages this may cause as I am merely translating the guide, I am not responsible for you bricking your device because of a missed step so read carefully,

Also, Please backup your data beforehand as this does wipe the phone.

Requirements

1-LGUP 1.16.0.3 .
2-LG Mobile Driver 4.4.2
3- LG FIRMWARE V600EA20c_00_0526.kdz

!!BE CAREFUL TO DO EXACTLY AS THE INSTRUCTIONS SAY OR YOU WILL BRICK THE PHONE!!!
1. Make a backup .
2.put youR lg v60 demo into Download Mode".

1. Open LGUP.
2. Pick V600EA20c_00_0526.kdz .
3. Select "PARTITION DL".
4. Press Start. And a pop-up window will appear. In this window you can select which partitions to be flashed
5. uncheck these partitions: XBL_A , XBL_B,XBL_CONFIG_A,XBL_CONFIGE_B ,SID_A and SID_B.

after completing the process it will boot up in some minutes .

Reactions: kamalsahhar123456

Bahmale

Nov 25, 2021
LG Velvet
Probably in developers options.
DISCLAIMER: I am not responsible for any damages this may cause as I am merely translating the guide, I am not responsible for you bricking your device because of a missed step so read carefully,

Requirements

1-LGUP 1.16.0.3 .
2-LG Mobile Driver 4.4.2

!!BE CAREFUL TO DO EXACTLY AS THE INSTRUCTIONS SAY OR YOU WILL BRICK THE PHONE!!!
1. Make a backup .

1. Open LGUP.
4. Press Start. And a pop-up window will appear. In this window you can select which partitions to be flashed
5. uncheck these partitions: XBL_A , XBL_B,XBL_CONFIG_A,XBL_CONFIGE_B ,SID_A and SID_B.

Reactions: kamalsahhar123456

kamalsahhar123456

Jan 12, 2017

Requirements

1-LGUP 1.16.0.3 .
2-LG Mobile Driver 4.4.2

1. Make a backup .

1. Open LGUP.

I can Confirm its work By the way my v60 was hard bricked and I used testpoints to make it work again

known i need to make fingerprints work after installing fingerprint sensor

and network

kamalsahhar123456

Jan 12, 2017
Did you get it working? And if so, how?
***fingerprints work after installing fingerprint sensor***
The demo v60 doesn’t have fingerprints sensor you need to open the phone and add one

Fingerprint fix

1. Open the dialer and dial: *#546368#*600#
2. SVC Menu > Handprint > HandID Logging = ON
3. Device Test > SAAT > Service Menu – Manual test > Optical Fingerprint test
Complete the test and when a green circle shows tap it, when you see a button “pass” click it. At the end it should fail so just click the “fail” button when there is no “pass” button anymore.
Start the test by clicking "start", then hold the green circle with your finger till the test finishes. On the last test it will fail so just click on "fail".

Attachments

• 457195A1-0410-4A51-A464-C6747EB757D8.png
    457195A1-0410-4A51-A464-C6747EB757D8.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 15

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Does anyone know how to remove 50% battery limit on V60 Retail Demo Unit? The device is great otherwise, but 50% sucks :/
    Unfortunately when turned off it still only charges to 50%
    Hello I got a LG Wing and I have the same limitation for battery
    I will strongly advice anyone against following the above on V60 retail demo unit. You will definitely brick your unit. Don't even try it.

Requirements

1-LGUP 1.16.0.3 .
    2-LG Mobile Driver 4.4.2

1. Make a backup .

1. Open LGUP.

Probably in developers options.

Requirements

1-LGUP 1.16.0.3 .
    2-LG Mobile Driver 4.4.2

1. Make a backup .

1. Open LGUP.