LG V60 retail demo unit hard brick recovery

Search This thread

JahDisciple

Dec 5, 2013
But . . there is. I flashed it with a different .bin file on QFIL and now I get an error from GCUV app saying it will not run due to no MPT partition found on the system, well because it is flashed so it doesn't have the right structure. If you have a demo unit, please check for me on QFIL.

Surgemanxx

Jun 21, 2022
LG V30
LG G7 ThinQ
But . . there is. I flashed it with a different .bin file on QFIL and now I get an error from GCUV app saying it will not run due to no MPT partition found on the system, well because it is flashed so it doesn't have the right structure. If you have a demo unit, please check for me on QFIL.
Seen the same issue on another thread from a crossflash.You was right the first time with the file name.I have the whole backup from a demo unit.The file I posted is what you need.

Mindvisi0n

Jul 6, 2014
DISCLAIMER: I am not responsible for any damages this may cause as I am merely translating the guide, I am not responsible for you bricking your device because of a missed step so read carefully,

Also, Please backup your data beforehand as this does wipe the phone.

Requirements

1-LGUP 1.16.0.3 .
2-LG Mobile Driver 4.4.2
3- LG FIRMWARE V600EA20c_00_0526.kdz

!!BE CAREFUL TO DO EXACTLY AS THE INSTRUCTIONS SAY OR YOU WILL BRICK THE PHONE!!!
1. Make a backup .
2.put youR lg v60 demo into Download Mode".

1. Open LGUP.
2. Pick V600EA20c_00_0526.kdz .
3. Select "PARTITION DL".
4. Press Start. And a pop-up window will appear. In this window you can select which partitions to be flashed
5. uncheck these partitions: XBL_A , XBL_B,XBL_CONFIG_A,XBL_CONFIGE_B ,SID_A and SID_B.

after completing the process it will boot up in some minutes .
Any reliable source from where I can download this?

Surgemanxx

Jun 21, 2022
LG V30
LG G7 ThinQ
Reactions: Mindvisi0n

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    DISCLAIMER: I am not responsible for any damages this may cause as I am merely translating the guide, I am not responsible for you bricking your device because of a missed step so read carefully,

Requirements

1-LGUP 1.16.0.3 .
    2-LG Mobile Driver 4.4.2

!!BE CAREFUL TO DO EXACTLY AS THE INSTRUCTIONS SAY OR YOU WILL BRICK THE PHONE!!!
    1. Make a backup .

1. Open LGUP.
    4. Press Start. And a pop-up window will appear. In this window you can select which partitions to be flashed
    5. uncheck these partitions: XBL_A , XBL_B,XBL_CONFIG_A,XBL_CONFIGE_B ,SID_A and SID_B.

I confirm this method works. I flashed my phone successfully and i put finger print Sensor it also work great 👍
    Now we need to fix the modem issue I’m waiting to receive receiving Antenna to arrive from china
    U need to download firehouse for lg v60. U should be aboe to find it in one of the lgv60 threads . then download QPST if u get a sahara error. launch qfil form qpst folder. There should be a thread on how to set up configuration for qfil. After u set configuration, go to select partition manager in tools. Right click on the partitions u need to flash and select load image. I can give more detail later on if needed.
    I've got it working. Thanks mate
    do i have flash the files one by one or is there away to flash all
    do i have flash the files one by one or is there away to flash all
    flashing xbl, xbl config a / b and side a / b should turn on

Requirements

1-LGUP 1.16.0.3 .
    2-LG Mobile Driver 4.4.2

1. Make a backup .

1. Open LGUP.

Hi, bro. Could you please tell me what it is different from a normal V60? Is it only no signal and battery limit? I'm planning on buying one but I'd like to be sure. Thanks in advance.

I've never found a way to get around the 50% charging capacity though that would make everything far better. I have found a way to rid retail mode and get into security settings, but charging block still remains. No fingerprint sensor, haven't gotten stylus support to work, dual screen DOES work though. Also haven't gotten a software update since March 1, though most carrier devices have.

I use mine as a WiFi device and enjoy it minus the 50% battery.

---------- Post added at 06:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:25 PM ----------

As far as I know only that. 50% charging can be worked around by charging switched off.

If you have a guide to get me around the 50% charging, you are god lol I've searched all over and haven't found anything except flashing a different firmware and most experiences I've come across turn out real bad