• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

LG V60 ThinQ dual screen stuck in windowed mode

Search This thread

hurdyho

Sep 6, 2021
LG V60 ThinQ
Anybody else having issue with all apps on the second screen showing in windowed mode instead of full screen.
Since the last update it seems to have made the default setting to be windowed modem and no longer getting fullscreen.
I can't seem to get it to go back the way it was before.
Screenshot_20210906-015934.jpg

Blinken

Oct 20, 2021
I am having the same issue as well. I contacted LG, and they had no idea how to fix it either

Airtioteclint

Nov 20, 2012
I didn't want to start a new thread. Can someone tell me if the second screen has its own speakers and cameras?

Airtioteclint

Nov 20, 2012
It does not, all sound comes from the phone itself.
The back camera is a little clunky to use with the dual screen since you have to have it folded out basically into Tablet mode to take pictures but its not too bad.
Ok thank you for replying. I don't take many pictures and only asked because it looks like there is a camera notch. Shame, I really wish they'd included speakers with the dual screen.

Thanks again.

firefly6240

Jan 8, 2010
Brookshire TX
Yeah it was an odd design choice. There is a camera cutout but no camera to match the main screen i suppose.
There is also a less noticable speaker cutout.
So when you have the case closed you can answer calls using the google assistant button without opening the case and the phones speaker passes through.

sagor1

Mar 25, 2012
HTC One X
T-Mobile LG G2

firefly6240 Airtioteclint
They kept the camera cutout for the symmetrical appearance , which is good.
But unfortunately lg notch hideout option won't work on 2nd screen.
I hate notch that's the thing keep me not update to lg device since lg g6.
But because of their mobile shutdown i had to update to v60 from g6.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I didn't want to start a new thread. Can someone tell me if the second screen has its own speakers and cameras?

It does not, all sound comes from the phone itself.
    The back camera is a little clunky to use with the dual screen since you have to have it folded out basically into Tablet mode to take pictures but its not too bad.