• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

LG Wing Demo/Retail Mode removal.

Search This thread

Renzari

Jun 27, 2018
LG Wing
Hello I got a Wing with Demo mode but I don't know where to start to remove the retail mode and flash official firmware on it. I need tips/help. If this isn't allowed here say so and thank you if you can help :)

Renzari

Jun 27, 2018
LG Wing
Figured it out but now I get this. Help?
Screenshot_20210613-225114.png

pj-

Jun 19, 2010
Using various guides I was able to get most of the retail mode stuff removed. I didn't take very good notes as I was going but could probably dig up what I used if anyone else needs help.

Aside from the 50% limitation, I also have:

1. After reboot, the list of Second Screen compatible apps resets to default
2. Fingerprint reader not usable

Anyone had any luck on either of those?

I also noticed that someone on ebay was selling demo units flashed with a tmobile rom. I spent a bit of time yesterday trying to flash stock retail roms but didn't have any luck..

Reactions: Aleeexx588

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Using various guides I was able to get most of the retail mode stuff removed. I didn't take very good notes as I was going but could probably dig up what I used if anyone else needs help.

I also noticed that someone on ebay was selling demo units flashed with a tmobile rom. I spent a bit of time yesterday trying to flash stock retail roms but didn't have any luck..