LG Wing Wi-Fi not working after Android 12 update. Any suggestions on fixing it?

Search This thread

MaddyWing

Mar 12, 2023
LG Wing
My LG Wing Wi-Fi and Bluetooth settings stopped working after few weeks running Android 12. I have reset my phone and after 3 weeks it's the same problem. I just updated for 5G support(V30d-Jan-10-2023) and still the same problem. Is there any solution?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230312-161120.png
    Screenshot_20230312-161120.png
    302 KB · Views: 27
  • Screenshot_20230312-171218.png
    Screenshot_20230312-171218.png
    893.5 KB · Views: 28

kaluna00

Mar 24, 2011
Tacoma
Hello, where are you and what carrier do you have? I'm in the United States and have verizon. So far I've had no issue with Android 12 on my device. If you have Wi-Fi calling turned on you might try to disabling that. Just a guess but maybe that could help.

Reactions: MaddyWing

MaddyWing

Mar 12, 2023
LG Wing
Hello, where are you and what carrier do you have? I'm in the United States and have verizon. So far I've had no issue with Android 12 on my device. If you have Wi-Fi calling turned on you might try to disabling that. Just a guess but maybe that could help.
Hi I am in India and I use Airtel. I tried Wi-Fi disabling but it doesn't work. Phone is sluggish, UI is crashing frequently. Don't know what to do.

MaddyWing

Mar 12, 2023
LG Wing
So I noticed something strange. I went to another city for couple of days and my phone worked just like before. The Wi-Fi is working fine, the UI is not crashing, Settings is not crashing(Network and Battery was crashing previously) and no slowdowns whatsoever. But as soon as I am heading back to my home it starts slowing down again.
The GPS location with the most time logged on my phone(place where I use my phone the most) causes the phone to slowdown. Is Android 12 deliberately slowing it down? Did anybody face similar issues with Android 12 on LG or any other Android phone?

kaluna00

Mar 24, 2011
Tacoma
That is very weird. I have not noticed any slowdowns at my home versus anywhere else with Android 12. My Wi-Fi and Bluetooth also work perfectly. Before a factory reset you may try resetting the network settings.

MaddyWing

Mar 12, 2023
LG Wing
Apple made their iPhones slower on purpose after year or so of use. Android might be trying to copy that feature in Android 12. It doesn't makes sense that my phone overheats, eats up battery and have super slow UI all of a sudden. Even after hard reset it's the same issue. I have noticed it working fine after I leave my home for sometime. Or maybe I am being paranoid.

MaddyWing

Mar 12, 2023
LG Wing
Also I have been noticing a bug from Android on LG Wing for past 1 year. There is a small icon for location which appears on top of your phone when it is trying to locate you. But that icon appears randomly despite my GPS is turned off. Seems to me that Android is deliberately accessing your location no matter you turn GPS ON or OFF. But LG UI still shows GPS icon.
1684532724163.png

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.