LGUP 1.16.3 Patched Setup installer - w/ LGMobile drivers and Common_DLL

Search This thread

jmsalal

Jul 19, 2022
Thanks for this! I was able to successfully downgrade my V60 Verizon variant without an issue. Next, I want to so the same to my T-Mobile variant V60. My only concern is that I've heard reports of that variant automatically updating without warning.

Last edited:

mo4sa

Dec 23, 2009
Hey guys, i always had issues with getting LGUP to work correctly, so therefore i just made an installer that installs everything in one package. LGUP_Common.dll should work for devices above the LG G6.
For any problems with it, don't hesitate to contact me.

Contents:
LGUP
LG Mobile drivers (optional)
LGUP_Common.dll

Update 1.2.0 With support for Mediatek devices out
Update 1.2.5 -fixed for K Series devices and Crossflashed devices

Update 1.3.0
-Crossflashing fixed, will now work without verifying after using partition dl
-fixed lgup not recognising Common.dll after closing and opening again
-removed section for choosing qualcomm or mediatek

Update 1.3.2
-When uninstalling or removing LG Mobile drivers through the installer, it now uninstalls the drivers by itself.
-Updated DLL, Supports now VELVET devices.
-Can be installed into any directory now
-Administrator rights not required if LG Mobile drivers are already installed Download below, link updated

Uninstall any old versions before installing 1.3.2

Edit*: File was reported by Gdrive as infected. Use password provided in the file to extract the exe file.

Primary download on the Bootloader locksmiths forum:
The bootloader locksmiths forum download
Mirror (GDrive) (Password protected, password in the zip file):
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1VxecFNYK2Lr7w1HVg-mNIGEoVa8CSHFt/view?usp=sharing
Mirror (Yandex disk):
https://disk.yandex.com/d/FFa-5v6rRXf-aA
Hello
Thanks Bro
After two day search and test your version is working
thankssss

johnmaster

Apr 25, 2018
hey mate,
great job, I managed to start lgup for the first time without the dreaded dll-error.
Anyhow, it stopps with an error on all 3 kdz I downloaded (whose checksums are ok), saying the kdz are corrupted. Any idea what could cause this?

LG G6 H870, in case that matters.
Greetings. I would like to know how to restore the dumped files from the phone. also know what the BOARD DL, PHONESETTING, FAC UPGRADE, PARTITION DL AND CHIPERASE options are for?

sifan9

Apr 16, 2017
Worlwide
general-unlock.com
I installed the program previously, but I deleted it by mistake. Now when I try to install the program again, I get this message. Please help

1.png

johnmaster

Apr 25, 2018
You would restore with edl or fastboot as you can not flash single .IMG files in lgup.
I don't know what the other settings do, also I do not recommend trying it out.
okay. What I don't understand how I do it. For example, I did the dump of the modem, but it comes out without specifications, that is, it does not say if it is an img or what, so how do I restore the dump of the modem or whatever I extracted by fastboot because it is the latest version of the program that does not come out of (edl)? guide me with an example command.

MrLeronex

May 6, 2019
AT&T LG G6
LG G8
okay. What I don't understand how I do it. For example, I did the dump of the modem, but it comes out without specifications, that is, it does not say if it is an img or what, so how do I restore the dump of the modem or whatever I extracted by fastboot because it is the latest version of the program that does not come out of (edl)? guide me with an example command.
You just add a .img or .bin
Do note that dump option does not work on most modern lg's

Reactions: johnmaster

johnmaster

Apr 25, 2018
Solo agrega un .img o .bin
Tenga en cuenta que la opción de volcado no funciona en la mayoría de los lg modernos
Ya he hecho todos los amigos y nada. esta extensión no funcionó. tambien por fast boot lo intente hacer pero no funciono me dice que: no se pudo instalar en un dispositivo con estado desbloqueado

johnmaster

Apr 25, 2018
Hey guys, i always had issues with getting LGUP to work correctly, so therefore i just made an installer that installs everything in one package. LGUP_Common.dll should work for devices above the LG G6.

Contents:
LGUP
LGUP_Common.dll

Update 1.3.0

Update 1.3.2
-When uninstalling or removing LG Mobile drivers through the installer, it now uninstalls the drivers by itself.
-Administrator rights not required if LG Mobile drivers are already installed Download below, link updated

Edit*: File was reported by Gdrive as infected. Use password provided in the file to extract the exe file.

Download on the Bootloader locksmiths forum:
The Bootloader Locksmiths forum download
Mirror (Google Drive):
Mirror (Yandex disk):
Where can I get the version before this one? I don't like this version it's crap

DanStan07

Dec 20, 2019
Hi, I followed your Instructions to uninstall the program through control panel but it is not working, please help me thank you,

Contents:
LGUP
LGUP_Common.dll

Update 1.3.0

Update 1.3.2

Mirror (Google Drive):
Mirror (Yandex disk):

Attachments

• LGUP.png
    LGUP.png
    323.3 KB · Views: 10

pranciskus2

Dec 29, 2015
I have an issue with cross flashing. I think I probably have an issue with h990ds, that it doesn't boot IDN version of firmaware as I'm rooted with ESA version, so I want to install prerooted OREO version and now if I don't want to repeat rooting steps again, I want to flash ESA version OREO and preserve root, but the issue is that when I replace bootloader with unlocked one (dirtysanta) my phone is getting recognized as US996 (US996 -> H990DS). In my case, I should install IDN version first and then again replace bootloader with UPPERCUT LGUP, but it doesn't have partition dl option. I saw one guy who were asking a similar question and you told him about guide, but where can I find it? Some "locksmiths" link is dead? Can you assist me? Thank you.

MrLeronex

May 6, 2019
AT&T LG G6
LG G8
I have an issue with cross flashing. I think I probably have an issue with h990ds, that it doesn't boot IDN version of firmaware as I'm rooted with ESA version, so I want to install prerooted OREO version and now if I don't want to repeat rooting steps again, I want to flash ESA version OREO and preserve root, but the issue is that when I replace bootloader with unlocked one (dirtysanta) my phone is getting recognized as US996 (US996 -> H990DS). In my case, I should install IDN version first and then again replace bootloader with UPPERCUT LGUP, but it doesn't have partition dl option. I saw one guy who were asking a similar question and you told him about guide, but where can I find it? Some "locksmiths" link is dead? Can you assist me? Thank you.
Yeah but what does it matter if the phone is being recognized as a us996?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Contents:
    LGUP
    LGUP_Common.dll

Update 1.3.0

Update 1.3.2

Mirror (Google Drive):
    Mirror (Yandex disk):
    hey mate,
    great job, I managed to start lgup for the first time without the dreaded dll-error.
    Anyhow, it stopps with an error on all 3 kdz I downloaded (whose checksums are ok), saying the kdz are corrupted. Any idea what could cause this?

LG G6 H870, in case that matters.
    I can flash KDZ/TOT with linux? (Or: LGUP works under WINE os VM?)
    Lgup itself only works on windowz, but a VM would do the job. Don't know about WINE.
    the archive is infected with virus... cant download.... fix the link please
    I ****ing hate google drive. Will fix Sunday.
    Thanks for this! I was able to successfully downgrade my Verizon variant without an issue. Next, I want to so the same to my T-Mobile variant. My only concern is that I've heard reports of that variant automatically updating without warning.
    Well with a warning, but you can't stop the update process in settings