• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Lgv30+ oreo update Indian vetsion gets thinq

Search This thread

Jude Dabare

May 2, 2018
The phone is much smoother and faster.

Geekbench4 scores have been raised by 500 points. Cpu benchmark avgs about 6500 and compute benchmarks avd about 8200

ChazzMatt

Recognized Contributor
Nov 30, 2010
Atlanta, Georgia
The oreo update gets a thinq software as well. Size is around 1.5gb.
I already posted full India Oreo KDZ. You could have had it long before now.

All LG V30 OREO has ThinQ.

_____

India/Philippines/Indonesia is all the same KDZ, with the same md5. It auto-detects what hardware you have and installs the specific country stuff. India service app is installed for India H930DS.

I uploaded both the "Philippines" KDZ (but it's also the official India and Indonesia Oreo) as well as uploading "India" KDZ -- all prior to today. See down in development section.

Everyone could have had this since June 21, instead of July 11. Simple installation via LGUP.

And yes, I will probably keep saying this as long as people keep posting the India Oreo is "now" available. I made it available WEEKS ago and repeatedly tried to educate people about this. ;) A few listened and have had India Oreo for WEEKS.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    The oreo update gets a thinq software as well. Size is around 1.5gb.
    I already posted full India Oreo KDZ. You could have had it long before now.

All LG V30 OREO has ThinQ.

_____

India/Philippines/Indonesia is all the same KDZ, with the same md5. It auto-detects what hardware you have and installs the specific country stuff. India service app is installed for India H930DS.

I uploaded both the "Philippines" KDZ (but it's also the official India and Indonesia Oreo) as well as uploading "India" KDZ -- all prior to today. See down in development section.

Everyone could have had this since June 21, instead of July 11. Simple installation via LGUP.

And yes, I will probably keep saying this as long as people keep posting the India Oreo is "now" available. I made it available WEEKS ago and repeatedly tried to educate people about this. ;) A few listened and have had India Oreo for WEEKS.
    Has the Indian version started getting the update? Are you confirming that you have gotten the update?