[Library] Photo Handling / Capture Library

Search This thread

drose379

Sep 17, 2015
Hello everyone,

Been working on a new Library called picturePerfect (github.com/drose379/picturePerfect) which is being made to take the pain and confusion out of allowing your users to select photos from their gallery, and capture photos from their camera. So far in the README file, you will see that I am starting off with selecting and processing images from the Gallery.

As of now, I am looking for any feedback that the community here may have as to what they would like to see in this library. The question really is "In photo selecting, capturing, processing and handling, where do you feel your code getting messy or out of control?"

By providing some feedback with the answer to that question, I believe it will help me build this library to the very best it can be.

Keep in mind the library is under heavy development and is still in very early stages, if you would like to stay updated on the development, feel free to give the repository a "star" or "watch" it on GitHub.

Thanks a lot for the feedback, and I hope this library will be able to help you sometime in the future! :good:

-Dylan R.