• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[LIBS][ICS][Mini/MiniPro/LWW/Active]New Camera libs [26 June]

Search This thread

Kobzar666

Mar 20, 2012
Ternopil
Hello everyone.

Our favorite company SONY share new camera libs for all XPERIA series. (look here)
I've make CWM patch for our phones and fix flash problem.

downloadsp_7440215_5147192.png

Mini | MiniPro | LWW | Active

Last edited:

Kobzar666

Mar 20, 2012
Ternopil
These props are already included in stock ics, cm9 and cm10 too...
The release date doesn't matter.

Sent from my SK17i using xda app-developers app
They are not included! The size of this libs is even different. And with this libs flash not working well but I fix it by adding stock flash libs.
It improves the image quality and the camera is much faster now, and automatic settings became more intelligent depending on lighting and focus.

Reactions: SharpnShiny

kamarush

Inactive Recognized Developer
Sep 26, 2011
Salzburg
They are not included! The size of this libs is even different. And with this libs flash not working well but I fix it by adding stock flash libs.
It improves the image quality and the camera is much faster now, and automatic settings became more intelligent depending on lighting and focus.

Then tell me which files /sizes/ are different.

Edit:
First: I think you don't know what do you talking about... Just check the hexes, of these files. It's the same, as in other releases. "automatic settings became more intelligent depending on lighting and focus" what?????!! :D These settings/abilities are related to the camera application.
Second: I don't care anymore. /Ohh and i don't see any thanks for the helping at your rom's thread..../

Last edited:

afeeq

Feb 24, 2011
selangor
no flash?

i flash this rom but no flash?

---------- Post added at 09:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:30 PM ----------

Where is stock flash lib?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello everyone.

Our favorite company SONY share new camera libs for all XPERIA series. (look here)

This is new libs and they are not included in stock ics.

These props are already included in stock ics, cm9 and cm10 too...
    The release date doesn't matter.

Sent from my SK17i using xda app-developers app

Then tell me which files /sizes/ are different.

Edit:
    First: I think you don't know what do you talking about... Just check the hexes, of these files. It's the same, as in other releases. "automatic settings became more intelligent depending on lighting and focus" what?????!! :D These settings/abilities are related to the camera application.
    Second: I don't care anymore. /Ohh and i don't see any thanks for the helping at your rom's thread..../
    Hello everyone.

They have already been included in all ics and jellybean releases that I know of.
    They have already been included in all ics and jellybean releases that I know of.
    This is new libs and they are not included in stock ics.