Lifelong iPhone user jumped ship

Search This thread

skiptowncat

May 19, 2022
Hi, Been using jailbroken iphones since the first one came out.
I needed a new phone, so with jailbreaks taking longer and longer to come out and becoming less and less stable, I decided to buy a zfold 3. Mightily impressed with it so far and I'm sure once I stop swiping on the screen all the time with it not doing anything, love it

Reactions: orb_selektor

orb_selektor

Forum Moderator - Welcomer
Staff member
XDA App Taskforce
I needed a new phone, so with jailbreaks taking longer and longer to come out and becoming less and less stable, I decided to buy a zfold 3. Mightily impressed with it so far and I'm sure once I stop swiping on the screen all the time with it not doing anything, love it
Glad you changed to Android!
Welcome to XDA

gav83collins

best decision you ever made, is what youll be thinking once your rooted and customized

gav83collins

Same as jailbreak. What tweaks that need root should I look at to decide if it's worth it
its been a few years since i last jailbroke some thing, i was into it for quite a few years, but in comparison to what i remember, development is much more advanced in terms of capabilities of rw, you can modify the sample, bit rate and db levels of audio, bluetooth, speaker, headphone, same for mic input, you can increase camera quality, bluetooth power usage and hang time, over clock the processor under volt it, the same for the gpu remap keys and lights of soft buttons wear available, as well as all the ui tweaks available on jb ios devices, there is more of course but they are the basics

Reactions: skiptowncat

skiptowncat

May 19, 2022
its been a few years since i last jailbroke some thing, i was into it for quite a few years, but in comparison to what i remember, development is much more advanced in terms of capabilities of rw, you can modify the sample, bit rate and db levels of audio, bluetooth, speaker, headphone, same for mic input, you can increase camera quality, bluetooth power usage and hang time, over clock the processor under volt it, the same for the gpu remap keys and lights of soft buttons wear available, as well as all the ui tweaks available on jb ios devices, there is more of course but they are the basics
Is there an app store like cydia or are they all on the play store?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Same as jailbreak. What tweaks that need root should I look at to decide if it's worth it
    Is there an app store like cydia or are they all on the play store?
    some kernel setting change apps are on playstore but most features are useless without a custom kernel or root, you would have to find your device specific thread and do some reading