Lightning Kernel 3.4.113 [LINARO 6.1.1] V57, V57 COLOR and V57 OOS CAM

Search This thread
B

bachera

Nothing else needs to be changed and charging is not related to libraries its just that I am using charge level interface which is used in original ak cm kernel which gives sky high charging speeds and it would better if they build WiFi modules inside the kernel then my latest version will also support omni
makes me wonder why some devices dont boot, thanks for the reply :)

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

Coraz

Jun 23, 2015
Firenze
Nothing else needs to be changed and charging is not related to libraries its just that I am using charge level interface which is used in original ak cm kernel which gives sky high charging speeds and it would better if they build WiFi modules inside the kernel then my latest version will also support omni

Does this mean that all I have to do is set mA to 2000 in Synapse on non-CAF AK kernel? I migrated to a non-CAF ROM and I'm really missing the fast charging of your kernel

rezaluchu

Oct 23, 2010
Is there anybody here can have gesture (for camera, torch) work?
Is it related to ROM as well?

I can only use double tap to wake. Other gesture cannot work on my OPO. Btw I use Lollipop (Broken-v4.0)

allanski

Jul 13, 2014
using latest SuperSU 2.61 break the synapseapp. with this kernel. other kerneltweakapps work without issues

molonad

Mar 24, 2010
Hello i have some problems 1. I Dont see any difference in frequency scaling with or without adreno idler(even when i changed adreno idler settings, i know how it should work, i tried in AK Long time ago and i think it shouldn't behave like this)

2. Other gpu governors then performance simple ondenand and msm adreno cause SOD
3. Max frequency sometimes change back to 1956 from my default 26xx (i must use synapse)

Beside this all is perfect, thank you. And one question, why Dont you use uber toolchain? You Dont believe in benefits from using it? Thank you

Reactions: nikhil18

nikhil18

May 9, 2012
bangalore
Hello i have some problems 1. I Dont see any difference in frequency scaling with or without adreno idler(even when i changed adreno idler settings, i know how it should work, i tried in AK Long time ago and i think it shouldn't behave like this)

2. Other gpu governors then performance simple ondenand and msm adreno cause SOD
3. Max frequency sometimes change back to 1956 from my default 26xx (i must use synapse)

Beside this all is perfect, thank you. And one question, why Dont you use uber toolchain? You Dont believe in benefits from using it? Thank you

Mostly over clock is the culprit for adreno idler because I haven't touched it from the start switch it off for time being and I think msm adreno tz is the best GPU governor and for uber tc that will be used in the next build need to ask a better dev on how to use it

molonad

Mar 24, 2010
Mostly over clock is the culprit for adreno idler because I haven't touched it from the start switch it off for time being and I think msm adreno tz is the best GPU governor and for uber tc that will be used in the next build need to ask a better dev on how to use it

Hello again after deep sleep is my. Default frequency 1956.. So have i to use synapse?

---------- Post added at 08:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:43 AM ----------

Also i think overclock on gpu isnt necessary i Dont use it, and i think noone use it ?. Or you can tell iam wrong ?

nikhil18

May 9, 2012
bangalore
Hello again after deep sleep is my. Default frequency 1956.. So have i to use synapse?

---------- Post added at 08:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:43 AM ----------

Also i think overclock on gpu isnt necessary i Dont use it, and i think noone use it ?. Or you can tell iam wrong ?

Yes you need to use synapse to control CPU frequencies and I will remove GPU overclock in next build but I think adreno idler is working because when I increase the threshold load the GPU stays more at lower frequencies while gaming and benchmarking

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Lightning Kernel

Code:
    /* *** Disclaimer
    * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, thermonuclear war,
    * or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please do some research
    * if you have any concerns about features included in this KERNEL
    * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
    * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
    */

onlinelogomaker_112415_2400.jpg

thanks @Jole7

THIS IS BY NO MEANS COMPLETELY MY WORK,this is 90% @ak kernel source modified for new features

$$$$$FEATURES$$$$$

-WORKS ON BOTH AOSP AND CM BASED ROMS

$COOKED WITH$
    -UBER 5.3 TOOLCHAIN

-03 Opitimizations

-GRAPHITE

-F2FS SUPPORT

MSM_LIMTER
    (Complete control over your CPU)
    (Per core control over min/max)
    (You can set governors for each core)

$GOVERNORS
    -ALUCARD
    -BLU_ACTIVE
    -DYNAMIC_INTERACTIVE
    -LIONHEART
    -NIGHTMARE
    -SMARTMAX
    -ZZMOOVE

$HOTPLUGS
    -AUTOSMP
    -INTELLI-PLUG_5.0
    -MSM AUTO HOTPLUG
    -BRICKED_HOTPLUG

$THERMAL
    FRANCO THERMAL

$I/O SCHEDULERS
    -BFQ
    -CFQ
    -DEADLINE
    -FIOPS
    -FIFO
    -NOOP
    -ROW
    -SIOPLUS
    -TRIPNDROID
    -VR
    -ZEN

$GOVERNOR TUNEABLES
    -ADRENO_IDLER TUNABLES
    -SIMPLE_ONDEMAND TUNABLES

$GPU SPECIAL ITEMS
    -A BUTTON YOU CAN SELECT TO INCREASE PERFORMANCE

$$$OTHER FEATURES$$$

-ADD RANDOM

-I/O TUNABLES

-LOW MEMORY KILLER

-KEXEC

-KCAL

-Z-RAM

-VIRTUAL MEMORY

-MEMORY TWEAKS

-POWER SUSPEND OPTIONS

-USB FASTCHARGE

-ADAPTIVE LMK

-FRANDOM

-LMK PROFILE

-WIFI SCAN INTERVAL

-VM HEAPSIZE

-ALLOW PURGING OF ASSETS

-GENTLE FAIR SLEEPERS

-ARCH POWER

credits
    @ak [MENTION=4800121]
    and Thanks a lot to These developers, filled with great humanity and courage:
    @Robbiel811, @Dorimanx, @xboxfanj, @apb_axel, @faux123, @myfluxi, @showp1984, @imoseyon, @savoca, @poondog , @CallMeAldy @Yoinx @Sultanxda

And also:
    @andreilux, @flar2, @CL3Kener, @DerRomtester, @renderbroken, @Alucard24, @stratosk, @hellsgod, @yank555-lu, @kingbabasula, @osmosis, @gianton @APOPHIS9283 @XileForce

XDA:DevDB Information
    Lightning kernel, Kernel for the OnePlus One

Contributors
    nikhil18
    Source Code: https://github.com/nikhil18/lightning-kernel-bacon

Kernel Special Features:

Version Information

Created 2015-11-10
    Last Updated 2017-07-30
    Announcement - If you want a Stylo King profile for Kernel Adiutor, Smash the thanks button..
    I am thinking of working on a profile as I am getting a lot of requests for KA profile..
    So lets Vote!
    Update new version 21

Changelog

backported workqueue from 3.10 kernel
    backported rbtree from 3.10 kernel
    USB: android: Fix memory leak
    fs/namei.c: fix potential memory
    Hardcode selinux to permissive at kernel level
    int_sqrt: Improve 3x faster integer sqrt
    update barry-allen governor
    update state notifier driver
    workqueue: allow rescuer thread to do more work(increase in performance)
    update msm_adreno_tz gpu governor
    tune smartmax governor and adreno idler as in styloking smartmax profile
    Update new version 23

Changelog

backported zram from 3.17 kernel
    tweaked low memory killer for better ram management
    added adaptive low memory killer
    reverted some proc and resource commits from version 14 better stability
    added virtual memory and auto fs writeback delay mode enable it for better performance
    synced with latest caf commits dt2w should work better
    usb: move hub init and LED blink work to power efficient workqueue for power saving