LightningFastRom-17.1 (Q/10) For gtelwifiue & gtesqltespr

Search This thread

DJABHipHop

Dec 7, 2017
pressthemes.freesite.host
I have great news on about both the Samsung Galaxy Tab E 9.6 & Samsung Galaxy Tab E 8.0 MSM8916 battery on the Samsung Galaxy Tab E MSM8916 Android is now telling me that the battery will now late about 1 Day & 2 Hours!!!!

Reactions: blaze2051

DJABHipHop

Dec 7, 2017
It's been a week since I'm waiting for you to reupload the file and I haven't heard you since. Can you reupload the file to AFH again, please? I still can't download March 2022 update file
New Update for both the Samsung Galaxy Tab E 9.6 & Samsung Galaxy Tab E 8.0 MSM8916 are live & Downloadable!!!!

ChangeLog:
- Whatever changes I made.
- Whatever changes LOS made.
- Whatever changes Matteo had made the Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 2015 MSM8916 Source have been merge into my source.
- Samsung Doze as been added to the device witch greatly improves battery life.
- Better battery life.
- Better overall performance AKA less lag overall.
- BT_A2DP now works.
- Lasted Security Patch.

Reactions: Fruse

JP235

Apr 3, 2022
Hey i am just bored with the viper os on my tabe sm t560 cant you make this rom working for sm t560 ?

DJABHipHop

Dec 7, 2017
New Update for both the Samsung Galaxy Tab E 9.6 & Samsung Galaxy Tab E 8.0 MSM8916 are live & Downloadable!!!!

ChangeLog:
- BT Audio now works on Samsung Galaxy Tab E 8.0 MSM8916 .
- Latest Security Patch.

DJABHipHop

Dec 7, 2017

ChangeLog:
- Latest Security Patch.

DJABHipHop

Dec 7, 2017
New Update for both the Samsung Galaxy Tab E 9.6 & Samsung Galaxy Tab E 8.0 MSM8916 Are live & Downloadable!!!!

ChangeLog:
- K9Mail is the new Email Client for LFR.
- Latest Security Patch.
- All zips start lightning-17.1-20220716-UNOFFICIAL.

DJABHipHop

Dec 7, 2017
New Update for both the Samsung Galaxy Tab E 9.6 & Samsung Galaxy Tab E 8.0 MSM8916 Are live & Downloadable!!!!

ChangeLog:
- Latest Security Patch.
- All zips start lightning-17.1-20220810-UNOFFICIAL.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    2okPze5.png

LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 9 (Pie), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

Code:
    #include <std_disclaimer.h>

/*
    * Your warranty is now void.
    * We are not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
    * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
    * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
    * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
    * you point the finger at us for messing up your device, we will laugh at you.
    */

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. You will need to provide your own Google Applications package (Gapps). LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

Base source code is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to the project, please visit our Gerrit Code Review.

About Lightning Fast Rom:
    Lighting Fast Rom is an Android-based custom ROM for older devices based on LineageOS aims to make Android classy by removing all the useless, ugly and outdated stuff the LineageOS based custom ROM, So feel free to Tweak, Move, Add, Remove, Redesign & Forward port to the Lightning Fast Rom source and post the links to those repo for me to check out and cherry-pick your code from.

Disclaimer:
    LightningFastRom (LightningFastRom Android Distribution) members or anyone else on this website is not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in the products you find here before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if you point the finger at us for messing up your device, we will laugh at you. Your warranty will be void if you tamper with any part of your device/software.

Features
    ==========================================================================================
    This List also apply to Pie but with a grain of salt as every listed here may not be present or may be incomplete in Pie.

Code:
    What's Been Tweaked
    -------------------------
    1. Everything so far.

What's Need to Tweaked
    1. Everything else.
    2. Is Cleander still being redone?

What's Been Added
    1. Dark mode to all the apps thanks to SuperiorOS. 
           - Messaging.
           - Gallery2.
           - Contacts.
           - Dialer.
           - Cleander still being redone?
           - Calculator (Always Darkmode).
           - DeskClock (Always Darkmode).

3. Pixel style to all the apps thanks https://github.com/allstargaurav/The-Adaptive-Project & https://github.com/moctodot/adaptive-icons
           - Messaging.
           - Gallery2.
           - Contacts.
           - Dialer.
           - Calendar IconOnly?
           - Calculator.
           - DeskClock.
           - Setting (Icon background change to what accent color you pick).

4. Pixel look adds to Setting search bar.
    5. Native Screen recording, But it does not work yet.
    5. Auto dark mode.
    6. Samsung style lockscreen clock theme
    6. Trebuchet now shows the weather by default on the first page instead of where the QSB normally appears I can live with that's. 
    7. bromite-webview with AdBlock support.

What's Been Removed
    1. LineageOS Statistics there onto us.
    2. LineageOS Networks Traffic not very useful at all, apps & widget is better.
    3. Volume button control media playback.
    4. Audio Visularon on LockScreen & in Eleven (Yuck 🤮🤮🤮🤮).
    5. Lineage Weather not useful apps & widget are better.
    6. Lockscreen Media Art (Yuck 🤮🤮🤮🤮).

What's Been Redesign
    1. Battery Percentage (Simple toggle like iOS it's either On or Off ).
    2. SQ Panel with blur background to reduce distractions and a bunch of theme form RevengeOS.
    2. UI Switches have been themed to look like OOS(OxygenOS) thanks to InFusionX-OS along with fingerprint animation also all the other animation have cut in half.

What's Been Shuffled
    1. Some of the Setting in Setting & Lineage Parts

Known issues:

• None I can definitely say with confidence both MSM8916 version of Samsung Galaxy Tab E are 100% bug free.

Instructions:
    • Required TWRP 3.2+.
    • Download the latest build and Gapps
    • Boot to recovery
    • Flash the latest build
    • Boot to recovery again
    • Flash Gapps
    • Reboot

Downloads:

Source code:
    ROM's Source
    TWRP
    Telegram group
    LightningFastRom

[NOPARSE]Information[/NOPARSE]
    LightningFastRom-17.1 (Q/10) For The Samsung Galaxy Tab E 9.6 & The Samsung Galaxy Tab E 8.0

Contributors
    DJABHipHop, @LightningFastRom
    ROM OS Version: Android 10
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.x
    ROM Firmware Required: Stock Nougat Lasted Patch

Version Information

Created 02/-0/2021
    Last Updated 02/-0/2021
    Anyone have a link to the latest version that has the full download? I tried the one in the OP post but it's only showing 106mb and should be a larger file around 500mb.
    Thanks in advance
    It's coming soon i'm just sorting out a few things ATM
    New LFRQ update for the Samsung Galaxy Tab E 9.6 MSM9816 & Samsung Galaxy Tab E 8.0 MSM9816 are live!!!!
    Changelog:
    - Trebuchet: recent app view bug finally fixed.
    - Trebuchet: recent app view radius increased.
    - Settings: Now battery setting Page.
    - Settings: Now battery master view.
    - Settings: Now battery percentage had been move to the main battery setting page.
    - Settings: Redesigned Battery Status available on both the Samsung Galaxy Tab E 9.6 MSM9816 & Samsung Galaxy Tab E 8.0 MSM9816.
    - LineageParts: Was finally rebuilt.
    - LineageParts: Circle battery icon has beed added back.
    - LightningSetupWizard: Is now fully rebranded.
    - SystemUI: Show Boalt icon when charging.
    - Messaging: Was finally rebuilt.
    - Messaging: Has new iOS/iPadOS Style theme.
    - Eleven: Small music widget no Longer has a play button like iOS/iPadOS.
    - Datecasp: Help me port K9 mail & KQMS to LFRQ to replace the stock Messaging & Email App.
    - Android GO Build are back.
    Same I can’t figure out what causing the random slowdown either, But compare to LOS 16.0 it way faster.
    Would it be possible to build a GO version of LFR?

For the past two years I had been running LOS 15 GO and not experienced slowdowns like I did with LOS 16. My understanding is that GO is designed for devices with less memory and thus may help our tablets to run better.