LightningFastRom-17.1 (Q/10)

Search This thread

acc7

Apr 17, 2021
Hello matteo and DJAB, thanks for your constant effort on Galaxy tab 4.
I've previously installed the Mar.24th version(to matissewifi), and it had a serious problem with the wifi connection via 2.4 GHz. Its wifi speed and latency were terrible compared to my iPhone 6+ and laptop. 5Ghz connection seemed moderate. I've downgraded the tablet into Mar.10th version so I wouldn't be able to provide logs. Sorry about that. Can you investigate and probably add the fix into the next version?
Speed/latency was 3Mbps/200ms at matissewifi, 40Mbps/15ms at iPhone 6+ at the same connection.

matteo0026

Jul 1, 2015
Treviso
I have the same problem like 7eter.
„Set Warranty Bit : kernel“ is shown at boot screen (Samsung GALAXY Tab 4 SM-T535) and nothing happens.
On LOS17 the same as on LOS16.
Are you sure to have latest firmware installed? Did you do the 4 needed wipes before changing ROM? It's an issue that's coming from your side, because a lot of people is using these ROMs. But do these tests with LineageOS, since I don't know if everything works fine here.

ceastico

Apr 20, 2021
I followed the instructions here:
(I could also continue the discussion there, if you suggest so)
...but got the same result. Of course, I wiped the 4 options system, data, cache and dalvik/art cache.
What do you mean with "firmware installed"? How can I install firmware apart from flashing TWRP?
Thank you very much for your work and help!

matteo0026

Jul 1, 2015
Treviso
I followed the instructions here:
(I could also continue the discussion there, if you suggest so)
...but got the same result. Of course, I wiped the 4 options system, data, cache and dalvik/art cache.
What do you mean with "firmware installed"? How can I install firmware apart from flashing TWRP?
Thank you very much for your work and help!
Ok, wipes done are fine. To check firmware, look into this app: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.vndnguyen.phoneinfo
Compare with latest version of firmware of your region by looking into sammobile.com/firmwares .

ceastico

Apr 20, 2021
I am not sure, how I can look into that app if I cannot boot the Tablet...
I remember, that before wiping and trying with the Custom ROMs, there was Android 4.4.2 on the tablet.
Does this mean anything for choosing the right firmware here?
Otherwise, this might be the newest Firmware (but stating Android 5.0.2)
but only Samsung Premium accounts can download :-(

matteo0026

Jul 1, 2015
Treviso
I am not sure, how I can look into that app if I cannot boot the Tablet...
I remember, that before wiping and trying with the Custom ROMs, there was Android 4.4.2 on the tablet.
Does this mean anything for choosing the right firmware here?
Otherwise, this might be the newest Firmware (but stating Android 5.0.2)
but only Samsung Premium accounts can download :-(
That's the problem. You must have installed Lollipop before coming here to install custom ROMs. In fact, I wrote in the guide "be sure to have installed latest firmware", or something like that. Use Frija to download the firmware. You use Sammobile just to take note of the region code you need to install the firmware

kurumbass

Apr 23, 2021
That's the problem. You must have installed Lollipop before coming here to install custom ROMs. In fact, I wrote in the guide "be sure to have installed latest firmware", or something like that. Use Frija to download the firmware. You use Sammobile just to take note of the region code you need to install the firmware
Thank you Dear for your firmware: lineage-17.1-20210417-UNOFFICIAL-matisse3g - it is perfect for my old tablet sm-t531! Best regards! Good luck! Have fun!)

My setup: lineage-17.1-20210417-UNOFFICIAL-matisse3g + open_gapps-arm-10.0-pico-20210422 + Magisk+v20.4-740559e3+[20305]+(release)

matteo0026

Jul 1, 2015
Treviso
Thank you Dear for your firmware: lineage-17.1-20210417-UNOFFICIAL-matisse3g - it is perfect for my old tablet sm-t531! Best regards! Good luck! Have fun!)

My setup: lineage-17.1-20210417-UNOFFICIAL-matisse3g + open_gapps-arm-10.0-pico-20210422 + Magisk+v20.4-740559e3+[20305]+(release)
You're welcome! Why not upgrading Magisk to latest version? Just my doubt

kurumbass

Apr 23, 2021
You're welcome! Why not upgrading Magisk to latest version? Just my doubt
Magisk+v20.4 - stable old soldier, when i tried different firmwares with the last Magisk sometimes was crushes and some bugs. That's why i use 20.4))) In future upgrading LightningFastRom-17.1 i will try to upgrade it!)
I am happy with your firmware - it is works perfect! Thank you for it!)

amon_lb

Jul 29, 2008
Hello, thanks for your work.
I need some help with this rom.... I have SM-T535 model and flashed this rom with TWRP today. I came from Lineage OS 16.
When tablet boots up I can start configuring my account but I always stuck on Assistant Voice Match. When I say Ok google four times it says great job and nothing happens... always stuck in the same place, if I pass Voice Match option I go back to the set pin, set pattern option and again and again. I have tried to use OpenGapps pico for Android 10 ARM but no luck ;/
This is solved already.... I simply skipped wifi setting and fiished setup later.

But I have second problem now, when tablet goes sleep I can't turn the screen on again. I can hear sound that tablets is unlocke but the screen is all black....

Last edited:

matteo0026

Jul 1, 2015
Treviso
Hello, thanks for your work.
I need some help with this rom.... I have SM-T535 model and flashed this rom with TWRP today. I came from Lineage OS 16.
When tablet boots up I can start configuring my account but I always stuck on Assistant Voice Match. When I say Ok google four times it says great job and nothing happens... always stuck in the same place, if I pass Voice Match option I go back to the set pin, set pattern option and again and again. I have tried to use OpenGapps pico for Android 10 ARM but no luck ;/
Try to install bitgapps. Of course, before do a full wipe and flash rom and then bitgapps.

Reactions: amon_lb

Top Liked Posts