LightningFastRom-17.1 (Q/10)

Search This thread

DJABHipHop

Dec 7, 2017
pressthemes.freesite.host
New Update for both the Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 10.1 & Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 8.0 Are live & Downloadable!!!!

ChangeLog:
- Whatever changes I made.
- Whatever changes LOS made.
- Whatever changes Matteo had made.
- Latest Security Patch.
- All zips start lightning-17.1-20221114-UNOFFICIAL.

Also AFH is F UP again

Reactions: Dan TBA
Tablet is matisse3g. SM-T531

Can someone send me this Latest LightingFastRom 17.1 (14th Nov 2022) matisse3g version ROM file .zip here? I can't download the file in telegram website.... because I don't use Telegram? I really want to use the new ROM ;<

The telegram link page: (https://t.me/LightFastRoms/1193?single)

I have some problems here.

So I recently installed the Lighting Fast Rom 17.1 (12th Sep 2022) from Android File Hosts, And the performace is sightly a little bit better than matteo0026's latest LineageOS 18.1, But the problem is that, his ROM is the most stable ROM I have ever tested since I started searching ROMs for this device. And This LFRQ ROM is fast too, but quite buggy. :/

Issues:
1) After installing this new ROM and going to the Welcome screen, the options are buggy (mostly the Time & Dates section). When trying to set the option, it immediately bringsme bsck the Welcome screen, everytime. But after only clicking Skip and Okay buttons and getting to thr Home/Main screen of page, I can change the time options and stuff.

2) When Uptime is at 50 minutes, the tablet automatically reboots to recovery mode, Which i searched for the issue and haven't found answer. :(

3) No System Update option in Systems tab. (Although it shows up in Search)

4) Sometimes, pulling down the Notifications bar freezes my whole tablet a bit, I haven't tested it during heavy load like gaming.

ROM that I used: (lightning-17.1-20220912-UNOFFICIAL-matisse3g-Unsweetene-XDA-Build.zip)
Link: https://androidfilehost.com/?fid=14871746926876823076

Screenshot_20221123-202555_Settings.png

V0latyle

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Can someone send me this Latest LightingFastRom 17.1 (14th Nov 2022) matisse3g version ROM file .zip here? I can't download the file in telegram website.... because I don't use Telegram? I really want to use the new ROM ;<

The telegram link page: (https://t.me/LightFastRoms/1193?single)
I have confirmed that the Telegram channel (and downloads listed) are available for public view without logging in, as is required by the XDA Telegram Policy. I verified this using an incognito window. All downloads are available without registration/logging in.

Screenshot_20221123-210604_Via.png

I have confirmed that the Telegram channel (and downloads listed) are available for public view without logging in, as is required by the XDA Telegram Policy. I verified this using an incognito window. All downloads are available without registration/logging in.
I tried in incognito mode and still cannot download the file. Also I had to use VPN to access Telegram website, I dont know why I cant go to the website normslly in here Pakistsn, but Yeah

V0latyle

Forum Moderator
Staff member
I tried in incognito mode and still cannot download the file. Also I had to use VPN to access Telegram website, I dont know why I cant go to the website normslly in here Pakistsn, but Yeah
Ah, sorry about that.

@DJABHipHop per the XDA Telegram Policy any files hosted on Telegram must be publicly accessible without a Telegram account:
Download links from hosts, platforms or other sources are allowed as long as they do not require registration. Some Telegram links require registration for downloads, so they will not be allowed. Please check them before posting.
Please change this as soon as possible. If this is not corrected, Telegram links will be removed from your threads.

Thank You

Android File Host is great when work which , But here the thing it never does work.

Sorry @DJABHipHop, I didn't want to push you hard :(
I don't like being a burden, Also Thanks for sharing the files!

If you want, use Download.ru as it supports multiple files in one page as long as i know, like MSMG Toolkit:

Download.ru: https://download.ru/about

Screenshot_20221124-090824_Via.png

Here's some wallpapers that I found:

3-30193_flower-purple-flower-desktop-wallpaper-flower-hd.jpg
13-136074_desktop-wallpapers-for-spring-hd-desktop-wallpapers-cherry.jpg

6689f6fd27584f5ca6586de9d4b9fab3.jpg
City-at-Winter-Night-Wallpaper-Widescreen.jpg

00965fbc14c14dbb9609cf987940fa37.jpg

Top Liked Posts