LinageOS Battery drain in last few updates of 19.1 on POCO F3 (currently 19.1-20221008)

Search This thread
Aug 26, 2016
Since the last few updates, even on a fresh install with nothing installed. My LineageOS in Alioth has been using 7% to 11% /hr of battery. Tried doing a clean install, reset to factory, even tried reseting battery stats. Sadly cant do anything about it and I'm not being able to go back to versions I knew worked OK (19.1-20220723 for example since i dont have an img to use and lineage page only have the latest). Not sure what else to do and really don't want to go back to MIUI.

heybaybee

Oct 9, 2022
Since the last few updates, even on a fresh install with nothing installed. My LineageOS in Alioth has been using 7% to 11% /hr of battery. Tried doing a clean install, reset to factory, even tried reseting battery stats. Sadly cant do anything about it and I'm not being able to go back to versions I knew worked OK (19.1-20220723 for example since i dont have an img to use and lineage page only have the latest). Not sure what else to do and really don't want to go back to MIUI.
Has it improved in the meantime?

heybaybee

Oct 9, 2022
I'm on the latest LineageOS release on two F3 devices. I think it can use 7-11% per hour or more with screen and WiFi on. If those numbers are for an idle phone, it seems way too much. I get maybe 1% per hour if the phone just lies down. Maybe less with WiFi off.