• XDA Forums have been migrated to XenForo. We are aware of several issues including missing threads, logins not working, and more. To discuss, use this thread.

Lineage 16.0 unofficial TESTING

fairbaken

Apr 18, 2019
How works fingerprint sensor on latests build please ? And is DT2W is ok now ?
Thx
yes fingerprint sensor works. DT2W seems not to work, but I am not using that one anyways

---------- Post added at 11:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:36 AM ----------

I was previously on the pixel experience rom where I also tried the 75hz vendor image, which was not working reliable.
Now on linage the 75hz mod is a dream! Maybe my DT2W doesn't work because of that.

Last edited:
Reactions: Minux31

TomOkyo

Aug 12, 2018
yes fingerprint sensor works. DT2W seems not to work, but I am not using that one anyways

---------- Post added at 11:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:36 AM ----------

I was previously on the pixel experience rom where I also tried the 75hz vendor image, which was not working reliable.
Now on linage the 75hz mod is a dream! Maybe my DT2W doesn't work because of that.
What 75hz Img? For me i got a bootloop after flashing the img 84hz in twrp.

fairbaken

Apr 18, 2019
What 75hz Img? For me i got a bootloop after flashing the img 84hz in twrp.
sorry I meant 72hz. I used the one of this thread: https://forum.xda-developers.com/Mi-9/themes/mod-overclock-screen-to-66hz-84hz-t3958408/
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1pXg2gfa5SoTlQYGmgi3Nq6PiqMgrSchN/view

-Download the attached zip, unzip it
-Open TWRP
-Backup your dtbo partition
-Select the corresponding dtboxx.img,choose the dtbo partition,the flash it
-Reboot

Last edited:
Reactions: TomOkyo

toscha42

Nov 13, 2011
Bangkok / Munich
I'm a big fan of LineageOS on both my devices, Oneplus 2 and Samsung Galaxy Tab S. However, on my Mi 9 I'm currently on Xiaomi.EU ROM (9.9.6, Android 10). What would be the recommended steps to migrate from current ROM to LineageOS?

Cheers
Toscha

Linez

Jan 17, 2013
Pasuruan
I'm a big fan of LineageOS on both my devices, Oneplus 2 and Samsung Galaxy Tab S. However, on my Mi 9 I'm currently on Xiaomi.EU ROM (9.9.6, Android 10). What would be the recommended steps to migrate from current ROM to LineageOS?

Cheers
Toscha
These steps worked for me:

1. Flash the latest stock global rom via MiFlash. Make sure you tick "clean all" instead of "clean all and lock" on the bottom left, and that there's no "check point" in the configurations.

2. Flash vbmeta.img via fastboot using this command.

Code:
fastboot flash vbmeta vbmeta.img --disable-verity --disable-verification
3. Flash TWRP. I recommend using this version.

4. Reboot to TWRP.

5. Format Data.

Attachments

nicky69100

Jul 26, 2017
LYON
New LineageOS P build is out, lineage-16.0-20190923-UNOFFICIAL-cepheus.zip.

Changelog:
* fixed camera in various apps
* fixed ANXCamera
* fixed screen wakeup issue
* switched back to 60hz

Check the telegram group for download link.
would you be kind enough to share the link for people who don't use telegram like me?

sonderling

Aug 19, 2013
Amsterdam
New LineageOS P build is out, lineage-16.0-20190923-UNOFFICIAL-cepheus.zip.

Changelog:
* fixed camera in various apps
* fixed ANXCamera
* fixed screen wakeup issue
* switched back to 60hz

Can you tell me what is not working on this build? Im just looking for rom to switch from miui global for my daily use, and trying to choose the right one :confused:

Linez

Jan 17, 2013
Pasuruan
Can you tell me what is not working on this build? Im just looking for rom to switch from miui global for my daily use, and trying to choose the right one :confused:
The noticeable ones so far for me:
1. Double tap to wake.
2. Permissive SELinux.
3. Face unlock wont work without either flashing magisk canary, or using BiTGapps (I'm using bitgapps btw).

Other than those, the ROM is as good as any official LOS ROM for me. Just download and try it yourself.

edomello

Sep 2, 2019
Hello! I cannot wait to try this rom, too sick of xiaomi Bloatware and data collection. Could you kindly tell me where I can find the link to the telegram group for this build? I searched everywhere (a pm is also OK).
Apart of that, is the camera working only with the main lens or even the wide angle camera is working?

kleinerChemiker

Dec 17, 2007
Download link is a few posts befor yours.

What's also not working or what I'm missing:
.) FP reader when display is not active
.) assistant button on the left side
.) full screen with gestures like in xiaomi.eu

Our Apps
Get our official app! (coming soon)
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone