superstarmobility.weebly.com
    Screenshot_20210419-201339_Settings.png

Reactions: Droid_Nut

LuK1337

Recognized Developer
    Jan 18, 2013
    Samsung Galaxy S III I9300
    Moto G 2014
    How am I using non upstream code?... What?...
    You don't know what I'm using as my DT and am I missing something.... you can do whatever you please.. I was just stating that I will be uploading an initial build of LOS...if you need any help just let me know 😉
    Well your screenshot definitely shows non lineage kernel so i doubt that you use everything else from lineage org.

[email protected]

• Aug 27, 2010
    Brooklyn, NY
    Well your screenshot definitely shows non lineage kernel so i doubt that you use everything else from lineage org.
    Well TBH I wasn't trying to get it Official 😉..
    Official or non Official.. it's still the same but built with my laptop...I have built it with the lineage kernel and it didn't get past the bootanimation so I decided on Yaap since that's the steady kernel that's from an official team of Devs that have been doing their thing but it is not a big deal... you can do whatever you want to do and I wish you nothing but the best.

[email protected]

• Aug 27, 2010
    Brooklyn, NY
    LoL... you know what is crazy... I didn't know who you were 🤣🤣🤣... I just went to LOS GitHub to download the kernel and seen you made a commit lol... I wish you the best in getting this built Officially for OP7T... Sincerest apologies 😉

Reactions: curiousrom

strapdad

Apr 17, 2019
    Realistically could the same thing be done to get TWRP working? I would rather spend money on giving Mauronofrio and others the incentive to iron out that, flashing with fastboot is a major pain.

o muerte

May 18, 2012
    Realistically could the same thing be done to get TWRP working? I would rather spend money on giving Mauronofrio and others the incentive to iron out that, flashing with fastboot is a major pain.
    AFAIK the big hangup for Lineage and TWRP is that there's no upstream kernel support. You solve that (which is what Luk1337 wants to do) and you get both.

Reactions: rob420p

LuK1337

Recognized Developer
    Jan 18, 2013
    Samsung Galaxy S III I9300
    Moto G 2014
    AFAIK the big hangup for Lineage and TWRP is that there's no upstream kernel support. You solve that (which is what Luk1337 wants to do) and you get both.
    Hmm... I don't think I will have to do anything in kernel to support 7T. Also, I don't really care about TWRP, if anything it's a bless because there will be less users doing silly stuff with it.

Top Liked Posts