Lineage os 18.1 Lenovo K6 power Gapps issue (Solved)

Search This thread
I installed Lineage OS 18.1 on my K6 power succesfully but the gapps package i downloaded was wrong and it didnt flash. I thought i can do it later and i booted the OS. Now i can't access twrp. I enabled root access from developer options and entered to recovery mode but it wasn't working. Screen was black and empty. I rebooted my and i tried to reflash twrp.img with computer. It didn't work. It says error can't flash twrp.img. I tried replacing and renaming twrp.img and it didnt work. How can i solve this problem?
resim_2021-04-13_172253.png

kurtn

I installed Lineage OS 18.1 on my K6 power succesfully but the gapps package i downloaded was wrong and it didnt flash. I thought i can do it later and i booted the OS. Now i can't access twrp. I enabled root access from developer options and entered to recovery mode but it wasn't working. Screen was black and empty. I rebooted my and i tried to reflash twrp.img with computer. It didn't work. It says error can't flash twrp.img. I tried replacing and renaming twrp.img and it didnt work. How can i solve this problem?View attachment 5277917
Twrp is probably in your download folder. Go there in terminal by CD Downloads