Lineage OS for Lumia 520, 525 & 720

Search This thread

trashmaster76

Nov 26, 2016
Root is enabled/disabled within "Developer Settings" in CM/Lineage. If you go to "About phone" and tap 7 times on "Build Number", it will enable the dev settings option. Have you tried this?
I did not baked root into my builds. Choose a root as you want i.e. Magisk, SuperSU or Lineage OS SU

Last edited:

amalsnair535

Jan 31, 2017
Thanks for enabling usb debugging .... I installed this rom with cwm recovery working perfect touch is some times working and i used pc to work my phone .... Thanks for this awesome rom sir

trashmaster76

Nov 26, 2016
so there is no way to download android apps on these models?what about other models?:confused:
The following model's bootloader can be unlocked:
Lumia 520*
Lumia 525*
Lumia 620
Lumia 720*
Lumia 820
Lumia 920
Lumia 925
Lumia 1020
Lumia 1320
...and the SKUs of the listed phones
*Are supported by the Android4Lumia project
All the other phones in the list can be supported in the future or are already WIP.
The main priorities of the team are:
Lumia 620
New versions of bootloader and kernel

P.S.: I am working on an Android Oreo build but there are some issues which make the start of the OS impossible.

trashmaster76

Nov 26, 2016
Look forward to updating with all the fixes! There is no time to run stable Android on the Lumia 520
You don't have to tell us anything. The whole team worked hard on this and they will also do it in the future.
Android4Lumia is only a hobby project. That means you have to be patient because it's not their job.
Currently they are working on a more stable version of the bootloader and kernel. Before January, they are not done with this.
I am just here for answering questions and making these builds but I don't have the whole day to do this.
Sent from my Moto G4 using XDA Labs

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts