Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

oreo man1

Jul 8, 2019
i have xiaomi redmi 6 and the latest TWRP but i dont know which one i download

i have xiaomi redmi 6 and the latest TWRP but i dont know

Devjeet108

Jan 27, 2019
I tried installing the v5, system image for arm-32 with gapps on my MOTO G6 . It is based on a 32 bit architecture of the os. i tried installing the image with the help of twrp, but after doing so it shows no os installed. I didn't reboot coz I knew that it will get stuck in the bootloop.

so shall do I have to wait for a proper dedicated LOS for mt moto G6?

edgargm

May 9, 2015
Trujillo
Help me pls

I've got Xiaomi Redmi 6A model M1804C3CH, which version is correct for this phone?
- Image for ARM64 A-only device vanilla?
- Image for ARM64 A/B device vanilla?
- Image for ARM32 A-only device vanilla?

Jtoettle

Aug 13, 2019
Connectivity problems on lineage 15.1 Xiaomi Redmi 6a

Hi Phhusson!

Thanks for the brilliant work - very nice ROM. Was running a Redmi 6a, custom TWRP build and the boot.img from the resurrection remix install guide here https(colon)//xiaomifirmware(dot)com/roms/download-resurrection-remix-for-redmi-6a/

Only issue I have - initially worked perfectly, but 1 week into use suddenly lost all connectivity - data, calls, sms everything.
Reinstalling the ROM results in the same problem - any ideas? Maybe an issue with the kernel?

Different roms have their own issues, AEX (AOSP Extended) and pixel experience for Redmi 6a running global stable vendor from Xiaomi are both unable to receive sms messages ( bit of a deal breaker, need sms messages for bank notifications and so forth)

rajnathr

Jan 27, 2012
Hi, There Can any one suggest GSI rom for Redmagic 3 from Nubia.
This handset has a great hardware but lacks a good user experience

---------- Post added at 12:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:31 PM ----------

Hi, There Can any one suggest GSI rom for Redmagic 3 from Nubia.
This handset has a great hardware but lacks a good user experience

rajnathr

Jan 27, 2012
@rajnathr
You can try any GSI yourself.
Because Red Magic 3 has the treble-support out of a box (Arm64 A-only).

Thanks for the reply, I have 2 questions may seem to be silly.
1. Do we need twrp or can be flashed using the stock recovery and then wipe cache and data as redmagic 3 international version dosent have Twrp.
2. Only need to flash the system.img file and if no twrp then can it done using adb.

Thanks in advance for the support and help

KevMetal

Nov 11, 2016
Amazon Fire TV
Amazon Fire HD 6 and 7
Thanks for the reply, I have 2 questions may seem to be silly.
1. Do we need twrp or can be flashed using the stock recovery and then wipe cache and data as redmagic 3 international version dosent have Twrp.
2. Only need to flash the system.img file and if no twrp then can it done using adb.

Thanks in advance for the support and help

well not adb not stock recovery etc

*fastboot

fastboot flash system system.img

first search unlocking bootloader ... then proceed

Boonar

May 17, 2005
Amsterdam
Thank you (and so many more people...) very much for this build. I installed it on my Samsung A8 (the vanilla version) and it works well. Some quirks though. I installed microG (following the microG site, installing all the necessary components), and doing the check, it didn't tick all the boxes. Yet, using the spoof checker, it says the ROM is spoofing enabled. Using Aurora (Google Play fake..), I can install apps from the store. So question is: is the ROM (GSI) spoofing enabled?

Last edited:

dhacke

Nov 4, 2018
Deleted

---------- Post added at 10:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:20 PM ----------

Thank you (and so many more people...) very much for this build. I installed it on my Samsung A8 (the vanilla version) and it works well. Some quirks though. I installed microG (following the microG site, installing all the necessary components), and doing the check, it didn't tick all the boxes. Yet, using the spoof checker, it says the ROM is spoofing enabled. Using Aurora (Google Play fake..), I can install apps from the store. So question is: is the ROM (GSI) spoofing enabled?

I would say yes.

Btw i never installed microG over the website. If you have twrp i can only suggest to you use Nanodroid.

Link:
https://xdaforums.com/apps/magisk/module-nanomod-5-0-20170405-microg-t3584928

Last edited:
Reactions: Boonar

dhacke

Nov 4, 2018
Thanks. I did try nanodroid (https://downloads.nanolx.org/NanoDroid/Stable/NanoDroid-patcher-22.5.1.20200102.zip) but it gave an error (ERROR 1) when installing from TWRP.
Having said that, when installing aurora (from F-droid), I still can install apps from the appstore using aurora's fake gmail address....

Upload a log of the failing Installation in Nanodroid thread. Then the dev could look into that.
Atm i have three theories:

- the spoofing test app is wrong (but don't really think that's the reason because in the past i used another LOS 17 gsi rom and Nanodroid hadn't any problem)

- the twrp which you use has a problem with Nanodroid

- the Nanodroid package itself has a bug which your twrp triggers

But well without logs it hard to say what exactly is the problem. Or does your twrp give more information than just error 1 in the GUI?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts