• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Question Lineage vs crDroid

Search This thread

hadesflames

Dec 23, 2011
OnePlus 9 Pro
I understand you're upset that you created a dumb thread. Everyone knows most ROMs are usually a lineage base. Lineage is very stripped down. Almost any custom ROM is probably technically better than lineage because it has more useful features.

And no that's not what you said originally in your first post. You probably went back and edited it. 😂

How about we don't look too far/read into posts and be friends?
Your illiteracy knows no bounds I can see, given that if I'd edited my post it would say that I edited my post lmao. I understand your desire to try to mitigate how stupid you look right now, but you'd be better off just taking the L and ****ing off because you look even more stupid with every post you make. It's pathetic really.

sumfahg

Aug 30, 2021
do note that we have gapps just because for now without proper TWRP you can't easy install them
crDroid is normally without Gapps and we plan to remove them as soon as TWRP is ready
Is there an easy way to replace gapps with MicroG in CRDroid? If so, have you considered reaching out to the microG developer to have microG enabled out of the box instead of gapps?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    What do you mean pain in the ass to update while rooted?
    Nothing is changed. You only restore boot image, update, install root to inactive slot, reboot.
    Thanks for answer the question and sticking to the topic :)
    What do you mean pain in the ass to update while rooted?
    Nothing is changed. You only restore boot image, update, install root to inactive slot, reboot.
    I understand you're upset that you created a dumb thread. Everyone knows most ROMs are usually a lineage base. Lineage is very stripped down. Almost any custom ROM is probably technically better than lineage because it has more useful features.

And no that's not what you said originally in your first post. You probably went back and edited it. 😂

How about we don't look too far/read into posts and be friends?
    Your illiteracy knows no bounds I can see, given that if I'd edited my post it would say that I edited my post lmao. I understand your desire to try to mitigate how stupid you look right now, but you'd be better off just taking the L and ****ing off because you look even more stupid with every post you make. It's pathetic really.
    What i've learned since years of root/unlocking bootloader/flashing roms is that you should also considering a rom depending on who's maintening it. A good maintener will provide a more stable rom and frequent updates.
    Crdroid is 100 percent stable right now and running flawlessly on my TMobile variant. I haven't seen battery life this good since my 6t either! This is with the kernel that comes with crdroid, didn't tweak any settings in kernel app.