LineageOS 13.0 for Redmi 3S(land)

Search This thread

toelpl

Jan 25, 2017
Any ideas how to solve crashing google services? When I experience it, I receive everytime a pack of emails with 12 hours delay or more, which is very unpleasant. Already tried to reinstal gapps with actual one, but not solved... Thx for your ideas.

vdng9338

Dec 23, 2016
Any ideas how to solve crashing google services? When I experience it, I receive everytime a pack of emails with 12 hours delay or more, which is very unpleasant. Already tried to reinstal gapps with actual one, but not solved... Thx for your ideas.
If you are using my custom build, going back to fedosis's build *might* fix the issue and other FCs especially if the logcat shows a native crash. (Full wipe recommended.) I have experienced random FCs for some apps so I updated to daniel.stuart14's LineageOS 14.1... For instance I could not use WPS Office at all.

Reactions: Bonoboo

toelpl

Jan 25, 2017
No, I'm on the latest Fedosis build. A few months since flash was everything OK, but now I experience occasionaly crashes of Google services with "Unfortunately has app Google play stopped" error. It looks like some Google service stops working and some time after that pops up this error message. Service is relaunched and in that moment I get many emails, announcments about app updates and stuff like that. Simply happens everything connected with Google at once. As I said, it's unpleasent get urgent emails with hooooours long delay. I would like to solve this and stay on this ROM. Except of this is it stable and saving.

ajaz35

Mar 17, 2013
OnePlus 9
No, I'm on the latest Fedosis build. A few months since flash was everything OK, but now I experience occasionaly crashes of Google services with "Unfortunately has app Google play stopped" error. It looks like some Google service stops working and some time after that pops up this error message. Service is relaunched and in that moment I get many emails, announcments about app updates and stuff like that. Simply happens everything connected with Google at once. As I said, it's unpleasent get urgent emails with hooooours long delay. I would like to solve this and stay on this ROM. Except of this is it stable and saving.
Goto nougat or oreo

Reactions: Bonoboo

shashwat1234

May 5, 2016
Originally forked from @zwliew repo.
Moved to separate thread due to recommendations from seniors.

Features:
- CPUs up and downclocked, decreased CPU voltage fore low freq( @difr )
- corrected core-ctl algorithm: 0&4 cores didn't turned of due core rotation, so statistics will not reset( @difr )
- suppressed debug output for most services
- disabled qcom proprietary services caused power drain
- enabled camera2 api, so built-in camera app didn't work properly, use camera with full camera2api support
- removed update of firmware, so no more can't boot to recovery from system
- GPS fully work now
- goodix scanner works after patch - see readme.
- fix sim settings reset after reboot
- headset volume buttons work now

Bugs:
- camera quality worse then miui
- may be smth else...

First step
Read this very attentive.

Install:
1. Install TWRP-3.1 from gdrive.
2. Flash latest ROM zip
3. If you have goodix FP - flash goodix patch
4. Since 22.03 release ROM shipped without built-in root, if needed flash su-addon from https://download.lineageos.org/extras
5. Boot to system and perform first setup
6. Reboot to recovery again and install Gapps if needed
7. Enjoy

Update:
Just flash new zip via TWRP with wipe cache and dalvik

Full changelog see on gdrive.

Download:
Latest build: 12.07.2017

New build will be released with Google July security patch.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B1G5yP4fi63mSEQyMnR6SGFsWWs

Do not forget to make a donation if u like this ROM
Donate:
https://paypal.me/fedosis
WMZ: Z679984753028
@assusdan received phone. He started work on nougat.
Sir how you make rom please tell

gacoz

Feb 12, 2018
Reactions: Виктор777

shadowslifer

Jan 3, 2013
Rome
do share ur opinion , why did you ?
My reason is battery backup.
Any 9.0 rom I tried, had no camera/torch. So I didn't even had one for a day to try them out. 8.1, expecially Los 15 was really wonderful. Super stable, fluid, but 1/3 battery backup.
Since I got this phone, after 6 months of miui, I installed this rom. I used to have 8 to 10h screen time, without charging the phone for 2 to 3 days max. Recently I was on vacation, and los15 leaved me without phone on a strange road. That's why I'm back to los13. I accept the lag, because it lags sometimes, but one restart every 2/3 days for having a battery that last really really longer. Even if I'm facing some wakelocks at the moment, but nothing that can't let me reach 7h screen time, and I'm already happy with that. Same apps, different android version, gained about two days of battery. That's my reason :)

Inviato dal mio Redmi 3S utilizzando Tapatalk

G

GuestK00277

My reason is battery backup.
Any 9.0 rom I tried, had no camera/torch. So I didn't even had one for a day to try them out. 8.1, expecially Los 15 was really wonderful. Super stable, fluid, but 1/3 battery backup.
Since I got this phone, after 6 months of miui, I installed this rom. I used to have 8 to 10h screen time, without charging the phone for 2 to 3 days max. Recently I was on vacation, and los15 leaved me without phone on a strange road. That's why I'm back to los13. I accept the lag, because it lags sometimes, but one restart every 2/3 days for having a battery that last really really longer. Even if I'm facing some wakelocks at the moment, but nothing that can't let me reach 7h screen time, and I'm already happy with that. Same apps, different android version, gained about two days of battery. That's my reason :)

Inviato dal mio Redmi 3S utilizzando Tapatalk
Dude I am on Havoc 2.4, everything works fine not a single bug which obstructs day to day performance !
Just flash Chimera kernel over it and you are good to go .

i personally get 7 and ½ hr of sot on average usage, no games , just Basic Messaging apps and Youtube .
i charge once every 1.5 days. No wakeups at night .

Pretty Decent Setup !
Try out once, with flavour of Android Pie.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I don't know, but the battery is great here. Well, maybe not this rom (but generally 13.0) I us 13.0-20170104-UNOFFICIAL-land
    Originally forked from @zwliew repo.
    Moved to separate thread due to recommendations from seniors.

Features:
    - CPUs up and downclocked, decreased CPU voltage fore low freq( @difr )
    - corrected core-ctl algorithm: 0&4 cores didn't turned of due core rotation, so statistics will not reset( @difr )
    - suppressed debug output for most services
    - disabled qcom proprietary services caused power drain
    - enabled camera2 api, so built-in camera app didn't work properly, use camera with full camera2api support
    - removed update of firmware, so no more can't boot to recovery from system
    - GPS fully work now
    - goodix scanner works after patch - see readme.
    - fix sim settings reset after reboot
    - headset volume buttons work now

Bugs:
    - camera quality worse then miui
    - may be smth else...

First step
    Read this very attentive.

Install:
    1. Install TWRP-3.1 from gdrive.
    2. Flash latest ROM zip
    3. If you have goodix FP - flash goodix patch
    4. Since 22.03 release ROM shipped without built-in root, if needed flash su-addon from https://download.lineageos.org/extras
    5. Boot to system and perform first setup
    6. Reboot to recovery again and install Gapps if needed
    7. Enjoy

Update:
    Just flash new zip via TWRP with wipe cache and dalvik

Full changelog see on gdrive.

Download:
    Latest build: 21.02.2018

Final build

https://drive.google.com/file/d/14TBqcnrenvcC4BFYPOAvISNrb08J-8ac/view?usp=drivesdk

Do not forget to make a donation if u like this ROM
    Donate:
    https://paypal.me/fedosis
    WMZ: Z679984753028
    @assusdan received phone. He started work on nougat.
    Money collected, phone purchased.
    These discussions about nougat stop here and now. The dev has made it clear that this rom will remain as a marshmallow build.
    Any more questions or demands about building nougat will be removed without notice.

Regards
    XDA Staff
    BTW. Phone arrived to developer.
    He began work on nougat.