If you are using my custom build, going back to fedosis's build *might* fix the issue and other FCs especially if the logcat shows a native crash. (Full wipe recommended.) I have experienced random FCs for some apps so I updated to daniel.stuart14's LineageOS 14.1... For instance I could not use WPS Office at all.
Goto nougat or oreoNo, I'm on the latest Fedosis build. A few months since flash was everything OK, but now I experience occasionaly crashes of Google services with "Unfortunately has app Google play stopped" error. It looks like some Google service stops working and some time after that pops up this error message. Service is relaunched and in that moment I get many emails, announcments about app updates and stuff like that. Simply happens everything connected with Google at once. As I said, it's unpleasent get urgent emails with hooooours long delay. I would like to solve this and stay on this ROM. Except of this is it stable and saving.
Sir how you make rom please tellOriginally forked from @zwliew repo.
Moved to separate thread due to recommendations from seniors.
- CPUs up and downclocked, decreased CPU voltage fore low freq( @difr )
- corrected core-ctl algorithm: 0&4 cores didn't turned of due core rotation, so statistics will not reset( @difr )
- suppressed debug output for most services
- disabled qcom proprietary services caused power drain
- enabled camera2 api, so built-in camera app didn't work properly, use camera with full camera2api support
- removed update of firmware, so no more can't boot to recovery from system
- GPS fully work now
- goodix scanner works after patch - see readme.
- fix sim settings reset after reboot
- headset volume buttons work now
- camera quality worse then miui
- may be smth else...
Read this very attentive.
1. Install TWRP-3.1 from gdrive.
2. Flash latest ROM zip
3. If you have goodix FP - flash goodix patch
4. Since 22.03 release ROM shipped without built-in root, if needed flash su-addon from https://download.lineageos.org/extras
5. Boot to system and perform first setup
6. Reboot to recovery again and install Gapps if needed
Just flash new zip via TWRP with wipe cache and dalvik
Full changelog see on gdrive.
Latest build: 12.07.2017
New build will be released with Google July security patch.
Do not forget to make a donation if u like this ROM
@assusdan received phone. He started work on nougat.
Does this require any kind of patches or something? Like it used to be last year?
My reason is battery backup.
Dude I am on Havoc 2.4, everything works fine not a single bug which obstructs day to day performance !My reason is battery backup.
Any 9.0 rom I tried, had no camera/torch. So I didn't even had one for a day to try them out. 8.1, expecially Los 15 was really wonderful. Super stable, fluid, but 1/3 battery backup.
Since I got this phone, after 6 months of miui, I installed this rom. I used to have 8 to 10h screen time, without charging the phone for 2 to 3 days max. Recently I was on vacation, and los15 leaved me without phone on a strange road. That's why I'm back to los13. I accept the lag, because it lags sometimes, but one restart every 2/3 days for having a battery that last really really longer. Even if I'm facing some wakelocks at the moment, but nothing that can't let me reach 7h screen time, and I'm already happy with that. Same apps, different android version, gained about two days of battery. That's my reason
Inviato dal mio Redmi 3S utilizzando Tapatalk