LineageOS 14.1 for Galaxy Core Prime LTE Qualcomm UNOFFICIAL by GiaSen

Search This thread

Bu9sy

Apr 10, 2018
Hello to all on XDA.

I have a Galaxy Core Prime LTE, SM-G360F.

This ROM is available on lineageosroms.org and it says its for coreprimeltexx, but I couldn't find any phone with that device name only as the product name.

My device is coreprimelte without the xx.

The following is from stock build.prop:

ro.product.name=coreprimeltexx
ro.product.device=coreprimelte
ro.build.description=coreprimeltexx-user 5.0.2 LRX22G G360FXXS1BQD2 release-keys
ro.build.fingerprint=samsung/coreprimeltexx/coreprimelte:5.0.2/LRX22G/G360FXXS1BQD2:user/release-keys

The following is from lineage build.prop

ro.product.name=lineage_coreprimeltexx
ro.product.device=coreprimeltexx
ro.build.description=lineage_coreprimeltexx-userdebug 7.1.2 NJH47F 113a90560f test-keys
ro.build.fingerprint=samsung/lineage_coreprimeltexx/coreprimeltexx:7.1.2/NJH47F/113a90560f:userdebug/test-keys

I have downloaded and tried to install through twrp, but the installer says that my device is not coreprimeltexx but as I have said before I couldn't find SM-G360F with a device name coreprimeltexx only coreprimelte.

So I removed that restriction from the installer and it installed fine, but it doesn't boot, it stays stuck on Galaxy Core Prime LTE screen with:

KERNEL IS NOT SEANDROID ENFORCING
Set Warranty Bit : kernel

My questions are:
Has the developer made a mistake with coreprimeltexx and coreprimelte?
Can anyone help to get this running on SM-G360F?

This is the first Lineage or CM rom for the Galaxy Core Prime LTE so I will gladly help with testing in any way I can.

Thank you in advance.

Felix255

Feb 2, 2017
No one cares about sm-g360f
im trying to get this rom since 2016 but ... Im still using stock rom

Kirtan214

Aug 23, 2021
i am madly waiting for someone to make custom rom for samsung galaxy core prime SM-G361f

Iyan Novak

May 12, 2023
Hello to all on XDA.

I have a Galaxy Core Prime LTE, SM-G360F.

This ROM is available on lineageosroms.org and it says its for coreprimeltexx, but I couldn't find any phone with that device name only as the product name.

My device is coreprimelte without the xx.

The following is from stock build.prop:

ro.product.name=coreprimeltexx
ro.product.device=coreprimelte
ro.build.description=coreprimeltexx-user 5.0.2 LRX22G G360FXXS1BQD2 release-keys
ro.build.fingerprint=samsung/coreprimeltexx/coreprimelte:5.0.2/LRX22G/G360FXXS1BQD2:user/release-keys

The following is from lineage build.prop

ro.product.name=lineage_coreprimeltexx
ro.product.device=coreprimeltexx
ro.build.description=lineage_coreprimeltexx-userdebug 7.1.2 NJH47F 113a90560f test-keys
ro.build.fingerprint=samsung/lineage_coreprimeltexx/coreprimeltexx:7.1.2/NJH47F/113a90560f:userdebug/test-keys

I have downloaded and tried to install through twrp, but the installer says that my device is not coreprimeltexx but as I have said before I couldn't find SM-G360F with a device name coreprimeltexx only coreprimelte.

So I removed that restriction from the installer and it installed fine, but it doesn't boot, it stays stuck on Galaxy Core Prime LTE screen with:

KERNEL IS NOT SEANDROID ENFORCING
Set Warranty Bit : kernel

My questions are:
Has the developer made a mistake with coreprimeltexx and coreprimelte?
Can anyone help to get this running on SM-G360F?

This is the first Lineage or CM rom for the Galaxy Core Prime LTE so I will gladly help with testing in any way I can.

Thank you in advance.
can u please provide the download link for that rom

noklapanxd

Jun 15, 2023
okay i may be able to get a rom for this phone, i will try android 13, and if this works i will reveal how to do it

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts