• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

LINEAGEOS-14.1 HTC ONE M7 compiled 2017/10/03

Search This thread

stanip76

Apr 24, 2011
Hello everyone

I wanted to share with you the ROM LineageOS 14.1 (Android 7.1.2) for HTC ONE M7 compiled for a personal need.

The ROM is available by following this link (copy/paste this link in your browser) : independanceprods.com/2017/10/07/lineageos-14-1-htc-one-m7-03102017/

The site is in French since I am French ;)

I do not do tutorial since the installation is similar to all those present on the NET.

Google Apps are pre-installed

I have not noticed any bugs since its installation and it allows us to stay up to date in terms of security (Lineage does not compile but the changelog evolves)

Take care of yourself

Peace

Last edited:

JustElisha

Jan 17, 2015
Thanks! Just a few questions: isn't it a problem to pack google apps with the rom? Doesn't google disallow that?
Also is the battery life okay? I notice a strong difference between Sense roms and AOSP roms, would like to know if this one works fine.

Tusy

Nov 3, 2017
Gets very hot, and why is the sound worse then the stock firmware? Where is the google store? I dont have youtube app. Hopefully it will all be upgraded.

Last edited:

Tusy

Nov 3, 2017
Do you mean by staying up to date that off the statistics your device will every time update? And later a release will be compiled? Because I keep hearing cracks. Or just a release will be compiled?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello everyone

I wanted to share with you the ROM LineageOS 14.1 (Android 7.1.2) for HTC ONE M7 compiled for a personal need.

The ROM is available by following this link (copy/paste this link in your browser) : independanceprods.com/2017/10/07/lineageos-14-1-htc-one-m7-03102017/

The site is in French since I am French ;)

I do not do tutorial since the installation is similar to all those present on the NET.

Google Apps are pre-installed

I have not noticed any bugs since its installation and it allows us to stay up to date in terms of security (Lineage does not compile but the changelog evolves)

Take care of yourself

Peace
    After testing the rom it looks pretty good. But there are no gapps preinstalled and speakerphone bug is present like in all N roms.