LineageOS 17.1 for SM-T580 (gtaxlwifi)

Kostareka

May 25, 2020
Download it from magisk not from xda thread links there don't work
After downloading flip legacy mode toggle.

My preset and htc beats Convoler are attached below
Load the preset and set the convoler to HTC beats. It will give amazing sound

Note:- extract the archive in /Internal Storage/Android/data

Edit:Sorry for above messages posted them by mistake
Thank you for help me

Geralt87

Nov 30, 2019
There are many others apps we use that are closed source too!
Its your own preference to use it or not
Sure, apart from firmware that we have no other option... sure there are other closed source apps that people install, but they install them as user apps, installing a closed source app into the system and run a driver with is probably not the best choice.

StefanAkish

Aug 3, 2016
First off all: Thanks for the ROM!

So now my question:
Tried to install your ROM the first time now, but it keeps stuck in the LineageOS boot animation. Already waited 45min but it didn't help. Did a fresh installation, had the EvolutionX ROM before and TWRP 3.3.1.1.
After that I tried the other LineageOS v16 ROM - which boots up fine.
Flashed your ROM again but just hanging in the boot animation again. Any clues?

ROM installed from today 23rd Dec 2020: lineage-17.1-20201223-UNOFFICIAL-gtaxlwifi.zip

Last edited:

TALUAtXDA

Nov 8, 2018
First off all: Thanks for the ROM!

So now my question:
Tried to install your ROM the first time now, but it keeps stuck in the LineageOS boot animation. Already waited 45min but it didn't help. Did a fresh installation, had the EvolutionX ROM before and TWRP 3.3.1.1.
After that I tried the other LineageOS v16 ROM - which boots up fine.
Flashed your ROM again but just hanging in the boot animation again. Any clues?

ROM installed from today 23rd Dec 2020: lineage-17.1-20201223-UNOFFICIAL-gtaxlwifi.zip
I suggest checking anything you've installed on top of my build. Bad Google app packages are usually the cause of such issues.

Reactions: StefanAkish

andreas__

Sep 18, 2011
Hello,
Today i experienced very low volume in audio recording using Discord ( other side can barely hear)

cross check: I made a recording with com.github.axet.audiorecorder simultaneously on tablet and my phone. The playback on phone is much louder than on tablet. When playing the same youtube video on both devices on max volume it's similarly loud.
It seems the recording volume is too low - audio output is fine for me
(not using any viper zips or similar ofc.)

TALUAtXDA

Nov 8, 2018
Today i experienced very low volume in audio recording using Discord ( other side can barely hear)
cross check: I made a recording with com.github.axet.audiorecorder simultaneously on tablet and my phone. The playback on phone is much louder than on tablet. When playing the same youtube video on both devices on max volume it's similarly loud.
It seems the recording volume is too low - audio output is fine for me
(not using any viper zips or similar ofc.)
I'm really not sure. Since we've switched to Samsung's proprietary stock audio libraries, from my testing, the microphone input volume is louder than it ever was before, even louder than with my microphone gain increase from before with the open source audio stuff, which I haven't kept when switching as I thought it was not needed anymore when testing it out. In fact, the microphone volume should be the same as what it is with the stock firmware.

For discord, make sure your microphone input volume in its settings is not set too low.

andreas__

Sep 18, 2011
I'm really not sure. Since we've switched to Samsung's proprietary stock audio libraries, from my testing, the microphone input volume is louder than it ever was before, even louder than with my microphone gain increase from before with the open source audio stuff, which I haven't kept when switching as I thought it was not needed anymore when testing it out. In fact, the microphone volume should be the same as what it is with the stock firmware.

For discord, make sure your microphone input volume in its settings is not set too low.
Yeah I didn't need the mic anytime before so I cannot compare to previous releases just to other devices. I set everything to max in the settings. One remaining thing is that my mic could be too dirty..

Kostareka

May 25, 2020
I have one problem
IMG_٢٠٢٠١٢٢٨_١٤٢٤١٠.jpg
when activating this option in the location setting the Wi-Fi need to be turn on manually after restarting the tablet and this is the problem with all the Android 10 releases of this tablet

TALUAtXDA

Nov 8, 2018
New release for 20210116

Changelog:

• Latest updates from LineageOS, including the 20210105 Android security updates.
  • The custom camera provider HAL has been removed, and the camera provider HAL has been binderized - this fixes camera glitches when there is motion.
  • Quota support has been enabled on userdata, so that storage usage statistics can be gotten more quickly.
  • The Widevine DRM blobs from the Pixel 3 XL's last Android 10 firmware are now used.
  • The MFC (Multi Format Codec) firmware has been updated from Samsung's M105FDDU3CTK3 firmware, and the camera.vendor.universal7870.so library has been updated from Samsung's latest stock firmware (version T580XXS5CTK1).
  • There are some more updates from Linux v4.4 and the 3.18 Android common kernel to the kernel.
Download: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1qlrqN15QEXbCuJU3dGQsoVcUFjwq0A88/

Enjoy.

Kostareka

May 25, 2020
New release for 20210116

Changelog:

• Latest updates from LineageOS, including the 20210105 Android security updates.
  • The custom camera provider HAL has been removed, and the camera provider HAL has been binderized - this fixes camera glitches when there is motion.
  • Quota support has been enabled on userdata, so that storage usage statistics can be gotten more quickly.
  • The Widevine DRM blobs from the Pixel 3 XL's last Android 10 firmware are now used.
  • The MFC (Multi Format Codec) firmware has been updated from Samsung's M105FDDU3CTK3 firmware, and the camera.vendor.universal7870.so library has been updated from Samsung's latest stock firmware (version T580XXS5CTK1).
  • There are some more updates from Linux v4.4 and the 3.18 Android common kernel to the kernel.

Enjoy.
Thank you for this update works well

gamerth

Sep 25, 2018
New release for 20210116

Changelog:

Enjoy.
Thanks you very much for the update and the hard work.

TheYester

Apr 27, 2020
Groningen
Make no mistake, this is a great, great ROM! Developement excellent; quick applying patches for bugs! Kudos tot develeper TALUatXDA! Rating 9 out of 10! Great daily driver! Look no further! The only thing worth changing is give out release-keys. A very humble advise. Donation worth this project

Reactions: soaringowl2145