If you don't know LineageOS and would like to read about it before installing it you can take a look at the official Website.
LongevityYour data, your rules. With powerful tools such as Privacy Guard, you are in control of what your apps can do whenever you want.
Trust will help you understand the security of your device and warn you about possible threats.
We take security very seriously: that’s why we deliver security updates every month to all our supported devices.
And to make your device more secure, lock everything behind an enhanced lock screen.
All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit out Gerrit Code Review. You can also view the Changelog for a full list of changes & features.
Download LineageOS 17.1 for Xpeira Z2.
- Unlocked Sony Xperia Z2
- Fastboot drivers to install TWRP
- Micro-USB Cable to connect your phone to your computer
- Reboot to TWRP. *
- Wipe cache, dalvik cache, data and system.
- Format data to get rid of encryption.
- Install ROM.
- Install 10.0 Gapps for ARM. **
- Get the latest build
- Boot into TWRP
- Flash the downloaded build
- DO NOT Report bugs if you're running a custom kernel or you installed Xposed
- Grab a logcat right after the problem has occurred. (Please include at least a few pages of the log, not just the last few lines, unless you know what you're doing.)
- If it is a random reboot, grab /proc/last_kmsg. (Do not bother getting a logcat unless you can get it just before the reboot. A logcat after a reboot is useless)
What is your-- LineageOS version: Gapps version: Did you-- wipe: restore with titanium backup: reboot after having the issue: Are you using-- a task killer: a non-stock kernel: other modifications: Provide any additional information (observations/frequency of problem/last version it worked on/etc) as needed:
LineageOS 17.1 for sirius, ROM for the Sony Xperia Z2
ROM OS Version: Android 10
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x
ROM Firmware Required: 23.5.A.1.291
Last Updated 2020-07-30