[CLOSED] LINEAGEOS 17.1 microG for OnePlus One

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread
offscreen gesture ..button remapping options added? cuz it wasnt on previous and also glad to c u merged livedisplay...

also do i have to follow the steps to have a non goolag fon?

in this case cant i just nt install gapps.. i only need location ..wht to install to get tht?

When you install gapps everything is away from microg.

Trodiep

May 18, 2020
Android setup keeps stopping

Hi,

I have installed unofficial version of lineage 17.1 from the link provide and Gapp 10 pico. Installation went through without any error. When I went through setup I get the error "Android Setup keeps stopping" this happen every time It try to copy backup from Google cloud. Prior to that I get " System UI keeps stopping" going through the same process.
I believe I have installed everything correctly, not sure if this is a bug or something I missed. Hopefully someone can help.

These are the installation steps I went through:
Boot in TWRP
Wipe cashes, system, data
Install unofficial ROM, reboot in TWRP
Install GApp, reboot
Message prompted to complete setup
I went through setup check network connection
It tried to connect to my google account
Prompted to copy backup from cloud
Error message appears in 2-4 seconds either "system ui keeps stopping" or "Android setup keeps stopping"

Thanks advance.

Tro.

21215fd3cc1c8c3e384ea2711f148e1a336a03e4.png

All the source code for LineageOS 17.1 is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit our Gerrit Code Review. Your changelog is whatever was merged into gerrit.
LineageOS 17.1 is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android10.0 (Q), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

Code:
/*
 * Your warranty is now void.
 * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
 * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
 * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
 * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
 * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
 */

What works

RIL (Calls, SMS, Data)
camera
video
audio
flash
led
GPS
sensors
rotation
wifi
Bluetooth
usb
NFC

What doesn't work

you tell me

Creates a full backup of the system

Installation procedure:
wipe System, Data, Cache, Dalvik
Install the build + NanoDroid or Gapps + Magisk-v20.xx.zip (see download link below)
and then restart

OTA is set up
Updates can be downloaded and installed via lineageos_updates on your mobile phone.
if it is not possible to install the update automatically or you want to install it manually, proceed as follows,
(Selects in twrp) install/selects memory/internal memory/parent folder/data/lineageos_updates.
chooses the build and installs it and everything else you want to install and restarts after that.

Activation Advanced Restart
(when unlocked screen add the restart menu option for restart in Recovery or bootloader)
go to Settings/About the phone , tap 7 times build-number go back to system/advanced/developer options and enable Advanced Restart

Download Rom
https://www.los-legacy.de/17.1/bacon

for nogapps users
Download NanoDroid Magisk module
NanoDroid

Download Gapps
Pico 10.0 arm

Download Magisk
Magisk-v20.xx.zip
in rom pass safetynet

Download Magisk Canary
Magisk Canary Channel - Bleeding Edge Builds
Attention if you use this magisk you have to reinstall it with every installation.
because something is wrong with the addon.d

Support for german users
https://android-freaks.de/forum/thread/213-rom-bacon-unofficial-lineageos-17-1-signature-spoofing-microg-ready/

click here for microG build + installation instructions for SafetyNet FIX

Telegram Group: https://t.me/OnePlusOne_LineageOS_Unofficial

Do not publish bug reports without specifying logs (logcats) or steps to reproduce the bug.
a) Logcat
b) proc/last_kmsg (or proc/kmsg)
(c) data/tombstones
d) dmesg

Credits go to ender1324 for helping :good: , LineageOS ,
and every other open source developer and tester who contributes directly or indirectly to the LineageOS community in the development of and in providing feedback for the onplus one .

if you want to donate .
the donations will be forwarded directly to our OTA server

XDA:DevDB Information
[ROM][Bacon][UNOFFICIAL] LineageOS 17.1 Signature Spoofing (microG), ROM for the OnePlus One

Contributors
Exodusnick
Source Code: https://github.com/Feinzer/android_kernel_oneplus_msm8974

ROM OS Version: Android 10
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.x

Version Information
Current Stable Version: 2020-03-17
Stable Release Date: 2020-03-17

Created 2020-03-16
Last Updated 2020-06-17

bmaz121

Oct 6, 2012
Santa Ana, CA
Fresh install failing TWRP Boot loop.

Did every thing as written here and It just boot to TWRP Only. I tried the ROM alone the Rom and Magisk, Rom, Magisk,Gapps for Android 10. No worky, any Ideas?

new Lineageos microG Rom Available See Download Link

Changelog
- Synced with lineageos sources
- Merged Jan. 2021 security update

the update must be installed manually via twrp , because new signed key ... the subsequent update can then be installed again via ota Lineageos updater app .

Download Link:
lineage-17.1-20210128-UNOFFICIAL_microG_signed-bacon.zip

M@ssy

Jun 5, 2013
I'm not sure I'm following... I can't install google apps such as play store with lineage-17.1-20210213-microG-signed-bacon?

I have a oneplus one that my mother is using and installed there is lineage-17.1-20200810-microG-signed-bacon which works just fine with the open_gapps-arm-10.0-pico-20200818.

In the new version is not possible to use the play store???

Tomoms

Feb 15, 2014
OnePlus One
Essential Phone
I'm not sure I'm following... I can't install google apps such as play store with lineage-17.1-20210213-microG-signed-bacon?

I have a oneplus one that my mother is using and installed there is lineage-17.1-20200810-microG-signed-bacon which works just fine with the open_gapps-arm-10.0-pico-20200818.

In the new version is not possible to use the play store???
If you want to install Gapps, you shouldn't use a ROM that provides MicroG. The two things can conflict with each other, because they are meant to be mutually exclusive. If you want to use Gapps, flash regular, official LineageOS.

New update available for 17.1 microg via ota or see download link

Changelog
- Synced with LOS source
- Merged Sep.. 2021 Security update

Added
- AuroraDroid 1.0.8
- AuroraServices 1.1.1
- AuroraStore 4.0.7
- LocalGsmNlpBackend 1.5.2
- PdfViewer 6
- additional_repos.xml extra FDroid repos
- Update GmsCore to 0.2.22
- Update FDroid to 1.13.1
LocalGsmNlpBackend: UnifiedNlp backend that uses local GSM data to resolve user location
* NominatimNlpBackend: UnifiedNlp (no GAPPS) backend that uses MapQuest's Nominatim service (based on OpenStreetMap) for geocoding
* additional_repos.xml: a configuration file to include the microG https://microg.org/fdroid.html , Bromite https://www.bromite.org/fdroid, and IzzyOnDroid https://apt.izzysoft.de/fdroid/repo FDroid repositories in the ROM (requires FDroid >= 1.5)
AuroraOSS packages (binaries sourced from here https://gitlab.com/AuroraOSS
* AuroraDroid: an alternate to the FDroid app store
* AuroraStore: an alternate to Google's Play Store
* AuroraServices: a system / root application that integrates with the Aurora line of products
* GrapheneOS packages (binaries sourced from here https://github.com/GrapheneOS/PdfViewer/releases
* PdfViewer: a Simple Android PDF viewer based on pdf.js and content providers

Download link Samsung S7 Flat (herolte)

Download Rom
lineage-17.1-20210917-microG-signed-bacon.zip

Support for german users

Dashboard - LOS-Legacy®

Deine Android Community

Reactions: ze7zez
New build available via ota or see download link.

Changelog
- Merged march. 2022. security update
- Synced with LOS source
- bromite System Webview to 100.0.4896.57
- bromite browser to 100.0.4896.57
- Aurora Store to 4.1.1

Changelog microG
- microg services core to 0.2.24.214816

Download Rom

Download link
lineage-17.1-20220412-microG-signed-bacon.zip

Support for german users

Dashboard - LOS-Legacy®

Deine Android Community

Reactions: ze7zez
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    images.png

LineageOS With MicroG
    With the rise of Big Tech and the encroachment of government on our lives, I felt more of a desire to move away from Google and the like. oneplus one was built with microG and LineageOS source and is fully functional.

What it is. It's LineageOS with all of Google's closed-source binaries removed and replaced with microG. I.e. no Play services or GAPPS. UnifiedNLP is used as the networking location provider instead of Google's NLP. Aurora Store and Aurora Droid is installed by default and provides an alternative app store. However, with the Aurora Store, you cannot install all Google Play Store apps such as buy apps. F-Droid can be installed through Aurora Droid if you need it .

Other information Google Play Store Alternative If you want to have full access to normal Android Play Store apps, After opening Aurora Store, select the appropriate option. usually option number 1 is the most commonly used with this ROM, unless changed by the user. After setup, you will have access to all apps as usual. Some apps require Play Services and cannot be used.

After installation - Open the microG app --> self-check sections should be successful. Location Services - By default, LocalGsmNlpBackend, which uses the NominatimGeocoderBackend, and NominatimNlpBackend, which uses Mapquest's Noninatim service, are disabled. Open the microG app --> location modules and enable the modules you want. Then restart the device.

It is strongly advised not to install GApps as this ROM includes a replacement for them.

All the source code for LineageOS 17.1 is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit our Gerrit Code Review. Your changelog is whatever was merged into gerrit.
    LineageOS 17.1 is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android10.0 (Q), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

Code:
    /*
    * Your warranty is now void.
    * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
    * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
    * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
    * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
    * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
    */

What works

RIL (Calls, SMS, Data)
    camera
    video
    audio
    flash
    led
    GPS
    sensors
    rotation
    wifi
    Bluetooth
    usb
    NFC

What doesn't work

you tell me

Creates a full backup of the system

Installation procedure:

wipe System, Data, Cache, Dalvik
    Install the build + Magisk-v20.xx.zip (see download link below)
    and then restart

OTA is set up
    Updates can be downloaded and installed via lineageos_updates on your mobile phone.
    if it is not possible to install the update automatically or you want to install it manually, proceed as follows,
    (Selects in twrp) install/selects memory/internal memory/parent folder/data/lineageos_updates.
    chooses the build and installs it and everything else you want to install and restarts after that.

Activation Advanced Restart
    (when unlocked screen add the restart menu option for restart in Recovery or bootloader)
    go to Settings/About the phone , tap 7 times build-number go back to system/advanced/developer options and enable Advanced Restart

Download Rom

Download Magisk
    Magisk-v25.xx.zip

Support for german users
    LINEAGEOS 17.1 microG for OnePlus One

Do not publish bug reports without specifying logs (logcats) or steps to reproduce the bug.
    a) Logcat
    b) proc/last_kmsg (or proc/kmsg)
    (c) data/tombstones
    d) dmesg

Credits go to ender1324 for helping :good: , LineageOS ,
    and every other open source developer and tester who contributes directly or indirectly to the LineageOS community in the development of and in providing feedback for the onplus one .

if you want to donate .
    the donations will be forwarded directly to our OTA server

Contributors
    Exodusnick
    Source Code: https://github.com/Feinzer/android_kernel_oneplus_msm8974

ROM OS Version: Android 10
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.x

Version Information
    Stable
    Stable Release Date: 2022-7-22

Created 2020-03-16
    Last Updated 2022-07-22
    I apologize again for forgetting one month.
    but from now on you will receive an update from me every month, maybe more often. ;)
    21215fd3cc1c8c3e384ea2711f148e1a336a03e4.png

https://www.los-legacy.de

New update is available via ota or see download link

Changelog
    -ota update automatic installation build (works)
    - Synced with lineageos sources
    - minimal changes of lineageos

download link
    LineageOS 17.1 with microg

New LineageOS 17.1 with microg is available See Download Link :D

Installation Instruction

wipe(System, Data, Cache, Dalvik
    Install the build + Magisk-v20.xx.zip
    and then restart

Installation Instruction
    for those who have a SafetyNet problem.
    Download Link : SafetyNet FIX
    many thanks for providing @sceryavuz :good:

1. first install the build + last Magisk version
    2. go into Magisk Manager and install Latest Riru-Core Modul reboot
    3. go into Magisk Manager and install EdXposed YAHFA modul reboot
    4. install Latest EdXposedManager apk and Latest HiddenCore Module(EdXposed) apk
    5. activate both modules in the EdXposedManager
    6. reboot
    7. Performing microG settings
    8. chek in Magisk Manager SafetyNet status (should be green if not you have done something wrong.)

Downlad link:
    lineage-17.1-20200616-microG-signed-bacon.zip