• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

LineageOS 18.1 19.02.2021

Search This thread

psychem

Oct 18, 2011
I have installed this version of the ROM, but my device will not boot into Android.

The boot animation is displayed for a very long time and then the device resets and boots into the Recovery menu.

Is this a known issue?

I wiped the data, system and cache before installing.
Not a ROM related issue.

grimer

May 16, 2013
I upgraded the recovery software to the latest version and it installed and booted successfully.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Code:
    /*
    * I'm not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed (like it did for me...).
    * Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in the products you find here before flashing it!
    * YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
    * Your warranty will be void if you tamper with any part of your device / software.
    * Same statement for XDA.
    */

What's working:
    Boots
    RIL (Calls, SMS, Data)
    WiFi
    Bluetooth
    Audio
    Video Playback
    Sensors
    Flashlight
    GPS
    Notification Slider
    Off screen gestures
    Camera

Known issues:
    None

Bug Reporting:
    Do not report any bugs here except for features under testing.

Features:-
    -4k video recording
    -40%-50% louder mic volume. (under testing)

Q Timelapse/Slow motion recording not working
    A Use OOS stock camera.

Donations most appreciated for continued support and development DONATE HERE

Downloads:

LineageOS 18.1

Gapps

Recovery - TWRP 3.2.3 14.02.2019

Special Thanks
    @lineageos

XDA:DevDB Information
    LineageOS 18.1, ROM for the OnePlus X

Contributors

psychem

Source Code: https://github.com/YumeMichi/device_oneplus_onyx
    https://github.com/YumeMichi/kernel_oneplus_onyx
    https://github.com/YumeMichi/proprietory_vendor_oneplus

ROM OS Version: Android 11
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x

Version Information
    Stable
    Stable Release Date: 2021-02-19
    i'm going to make future builds on a donation basis if there is enough interest here.
    Hi psychem

Please allow me to advise you on this in advance to avoid uneasy situations in the future. You are free to monetize your projects as you please but commercial projects will not be endorsed by XDA (exceptions: Advertise with XDA, Paid Software, mod approved projects (rare but please talk to us)). In other words – just to state this very clearly: you are forbidden to request money in exchange for a service or product on this forum. This does not, however, affect your right to ask for optional donations. Our forum rules address this in several ways:
    (...)
    7. Do not sell or trade on the forums.
    • If you wish to advertise a product, simply contact us. We can provide ads but you are not permitted to just post it in the forums. If you do, it will be removed and you're likely to receive a ban.
    • The buying, selling, trading and / or exchanging of any item is now prohibited on XDA, in any forum or via Private Messages. We now use www.swappa.com
    8. Donations.

As a user, you're allowed to ask for donations in your signature as a thank you for your hard work, however donations up front are not allowed. This forum is about sharing and not about getting paid to do something... that is what your job is for.
    (...)
    11. Don’t post with the intention of selling something.
    • Don’t use XDA to advertise your product or service. Proprietors of for-pay products or services, may use XDA to get feedback, provide beta access, or a free version of their product for XDA users and to offer support, but not to post with the intention of selling. This includes promoting sites similar / substantially similar to XDA-Developers.com.
    • (...)
    (...)
    13. Advertising and Income Generation

Commercial advertising, advertising referral links, pay-per-click links, all forms of crypto-mining and other income generating methods are forbidden. Do not use XDA-Developers as a means to make money.
    (...)
    Sorry to burst your bubble so directly but we prefer to communicate in an unambiguous way. I hope this provided some clarity for you. Do feel free to contact me (privately!) if you'd like to know more.

Stay safe :)
    Timmy
    So the Author created a build with bugs, then, he fixed those bugs and asks money for the new build.
    lol, That's smthg I see first time here. I do respect the money request, any job should be paid. But cmon, $$ for the build?

Also, you learned from this forum, as seen from your posting activity, how to do these builds, and now you are asking money from One plus X ancient owners, that's like 10-50 people not more. lol

greedy

psychem please fix the mic sound it pretty horrible during call. Yes it is louder but it isnt clear.​

[Mod Inquiry]

If anyone is still having to pay for regular updates and/or support related to this ROM, share your story by clicking >>>here<<<
    Please avoid discussing this in the thread. Thanks!

Stay safe ✌️
    Timmy
    Forum Moderator