• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

LineageOS 18.1 for G610F by DevOtag

Search This thread

SerjSX

Hello @trkzmn

After testing this rom yesterday, here are the issues I faced:
1. Errors that SELinux isn't enforced. (you should be able to see this error as well while using it) [LineageOS sending notification about it]
2. Errors of some scripts and etc. (didn't catch what it exactly was, but you should be able to see it as well while using it) [LineageOS sending notification about it]
3. Feels laggy/buggy while working with the rom.
4. GApps doesn't install properly. I installed from NikGApps since it has Android 11 support, but it didn't install them properly. Playstore wasn't installed and some other Google apps, and only after several restarts the "Google" showed up in the Settings section. Please find a GApps build that works properly and attach it to the post.

If you fix these I will install the rom again as with these issues it's unstable and not capable for daily driver usage.

Thanks for your work and I look forward in looking into your projects for this device.

Reactions: Cruxifx

santhosh ravi

Mar 27, 2019
Samsung Galaxy S6
EmPczMv.png
Code:
/*
* Your warranty is... still valid?
* I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
* thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
* do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
* before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
* you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
*/
LineageOS 18.1 is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 11 (R), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit out Gerrit Code Review. You can also view the Changelog for a full list of changes & features.

Important Notes:
* Do not close AOD (always on display) in any situation otherwise you may have random reboot issues.
* Enable MTP in developer options
* In order to fix CTS use MagiskHide Props Config module.

What's not working:
Seems nothing (not sure)

How to install?
Download The ROM
Wipe: System, Data, Dalvik, Cache
Flash ROM
Reboot & Enjoy

Sources
Will be published...
Kernel

Join DevOtag Forum and our Telegram group now for more Updates and developments..!
Forum : DevOtag
TG group :

ROM Download:
LineageOS 18.1 for G610F

Thanks to :
DevOtag Team
trkzmn
Sedenogen
celexa
hgunduz295
NaytSeyd
=======
Exynos7870 Team (for pie trees)
Siddhant Naik (also for oxygen kernel patches)
Shivam Jha
McFy
AnanJaser
yEsPaP
=======
@Stricted (for keep updated samsung stuff)
OGSPARTANICUS (for fastcharge patch)
and whoever has any patch on trees
source?

trkzmn

May 3, 2018
Changes:
* Some performance optimizations/improvements
* Sources published (in the first post)

Edit: Seems some browsers (like brave, chrome, etc.) is freezing. So for that reason use Opera browser.

Last edited:

Sanket Hacker

Nov 22, 2018
Rom is best for daily use but AOD consumes Battery So battery drain fast Not a bug deal

But fix a Cast Screen Bug

Otherwise rom is smoth stable and good for daily use i use atleast one month
For cast screen problem i switched to different os

TheObcd

Nov 10, 2019
Feel free to create a pull request.
On Astrako device tree, I know where is it :
https://github.com/samsungexynos787..._on7xelte/blob/crdroid/init/init_on7xelte.cpp at line 133.
That's how I fixed safynet for my last CrDroid compilation for the A3. (We can find the fingerprint list here : https://github.com/Magisk-Modules-Repo/MagiskHidePropsConf/blob/master/common/prints.sh)

I quickly looked at your device tree, but I didn't find such file / such variable name, unfortunately :(. You will find yourself there much better than me in your device tree ;) Good luck.

Cruxifx

Jan 23, 2014
Update @trkzmn:

These are the two errors I talked about in point 1 and 2:

1. Trust - System Security:
SELinux is not enforcing, your security has been weakened.

2. Trust - System security:
This build was signed with public keys.

Please fix these two, thanks.

And for point 4, GApps works now with another package called BitGApps.
Thanks to @trkzmn. The ROM is smooth. The only problems I have noticed are what @SerjSX mentioned here.

Is there anyway to fix them?

Thanks, for a job well done.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    EmPczMv.png
    Code:
    /*
    * Your warranty is... still valid?
    * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
    * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
    * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
    * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
    * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
    */
    LineageOS 18.1 is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 11 (R), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit out Gerrit Code Review. You can also view the Changelog for a full list of changes & features.

Important Notes:
    * Do not close AOD (always on display) in any situation otherwise you may have random reboot issues.
    * Enable MTP in developer options
    * In order to fix CTS use MagiskHide Props Config module.

What's not working:
    Seems nothing (not sure)

How to install?
    Download The ROM
    Wipe: System, Data, Dalvik, Cache
    Flash ROM
    Reboot & Enjoy

Sources
    Device Tree
    Kernel Tree
    Vendor Tree

Join DevOtag Forum and our Telegram group now for more Updates and developments..!
    Forum : DevOtag
    TG group :

ROM Download:
    LineageOS 18.1 for G610F

Thanks to :
    DevOtag Team
    trkzmn
    Sedenogen
    celexa
    hgunduz295
    NaytSeyd
    =======
    Exynos7870 Team (for pie trees)
    Siddhant Naik (also for oxygen kernel patches)
    Shivam Jha
    McFy
    AnanJaser
    yEsPaP
    =======
    @Stricted (for keep updated samsung stuff)
    OGSPARTANICUS (for fastcharge patch)
    and whoever has any patch on trees
    I have been using this ROM for the last day, and "oddly" enough, I did not encounter any major problems, (besides some stuttering while playing YouTube videos at 1080p) not even regarding the delay to turn on the screen after it was locked, unlike other ROMs with Android 10+.

My only question is, how much battery does the AOD feature consume? At night I went to sleep at 22:00 and the battery level was 87%, when I woke up at 06:00 the level was 42%... I haven't installed any apps that use a lot of battery, just WhatsApp and Telegram.

But despite that, the ROM seems to me very good, I thank you very much for making it available to us!
    Well i know aod is not a good way to avoid problems like random reboot and wake screen delay because it draining battery. But i'll try to fix. Seems that's only issue left.
    Update @trkzmn:

These are the two errors I talked about in point 1 and 2:

1. Trust - System Security:
    SELinux is not enforcing, your security has been weakened.

2. Trust - System security:
    This build was signed with public keys.

Please fix these two, thanks.

And for point 4, GApps works now with another package called BitGApps.
    Changes:
    * Some performance optimizations/improvements
    * Sources published (in the first post)

Edit: Seems some browsers (like brave, chrome, etc.) is freezing. So for that reason use Opera browser.
    Changes:
    * Offline charge fixed.
    * Crashes in instagram fixed.
    * Lags in screen record fixed.
    * Lags and crashes in 1080p videos fixed (youtube etc.)

* Lags in 1080p video recording fixed.