LineageOS 18.1 [R] [11] (Unofficial) Mi Pad 4 Plus (clover)

Search This thread

pndwal

Jun 23, 2016
Sydney
Xiaomi Redmi Note 7
... Also Play Store certification is gone.
Dirty flash, just the OS and not reinstall Nik. No problem with lock screen but now Playstore is not certified.
Do you have full SafetyNet pass in Magisk app? If so, clear Google PlayStore and Google Play Services Data.

If not, there are other issues. Check MagiskHide is toggled on in Magisk app Settings. Toggle off, then on again to reset it (Restores Google Play Services to MagiskHide list, etc). May be module issues etc also. 👍 PW

Last edited:

GregEden

Feb 6, 2020
Melbourne
OK I will try again and flash both.
I did it again from the march version but this time I did both the ROM plus Gapps. It all went through and Playstore now has no indication of whether it is certified or not, there is simply no entry. But I was able to install an app that requires certification so I can say woo hoo - it works. LTE/4G and WiFi work. GPS working with Google Maps. That is all for now with a few minutes playing.

Just666Me

May 27, 2020
Please explain about wrong wifi mac?
I have restricted access to my router. Once a new device (different MAC Adress) tries to connect to the router with the correct WiFi password, the router rejects.
My Setup in MiPad is to use the MacAdress from the device, not a random.
So after installing the 12.4 update, my MiPad couldnt connect to the router unless I told the router to accept new devices. Now the device is registered in the router with a new MacAdress.

sabar_op

Jun 30, 2010
I have restricted access to my router. Once a new device (different MAC Adress) tries to connect to the router with the correct WiFi password, the router rejects.
My Setup in MiPad is to use the MacAdress from the device, not a random.
So after installing the 12.4 update, my MiPad couldnt connect to the router unless I told the router to accept new devices. Now the device is registered in the router with a new MacAdress.

Do you randomized your mac address in setting?

Just666Me

May 27, 2020
Do you randomized your mac address in setting?
No, my setup in MiPad is to use the MAC Adress from the device, not a random one.
It seems like every time, I switch between those settings when I come back to "use the MAC Adress from the device", MiPad generates a new, stable MAC Adress

511v3r

Apr 1, 2021
No, my setup in MiPad is to use the MAC Adress from the device, not a random one.
It seems like every time, I switch between those settings when I come back to "use the MAC Adress from the device", MiPad generates a new, stable MAC Adress
Under Wifi settings, your ssid, select Privacy and you can use device MAC

Vlad9ck

Aug 26, 2008
Please explain about wrong wifi mac?
The latest rom incorrectly reads device Wi-Fi MAC address from hardware. Most likely same Wi-Fi mac is used on all tablets with this rom.
March version does it correctly: MAC is same as on stock MiUI and other custom roms.
Device MAC address can be viewed in Settings -> About tablet, it is used when MAC-randomization is turned off.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    New update : lineage-18.1-20210602-UNOFFICIAL-clover.zip

Changelog :
    - update and fix some services.
    - update performance related to EAS kernel.
    New update : lineage-18.1-20210530-UNOFFICIAL-clover.zip (see 1st post for the link). Install gapps is a must to avoid bootloop.

- May security patch
    - Latest blobs from source.
    - EAS kernel
    - Livedisplay is disabled (working on it later)
    - Playstore certified (using latest nikgapps basic)
    - Safetynet pass (using magisk 23.0)

If something doesnt work, please report along with the log.
    any new update will come 😢

Update will come soon...just found the issue in livedisplay that makes rom unstable....
    Disable livedisplay make rom better now...
    Dirac sound also has force close...need to investigate it as well...
    New update : lineage-18.1-20210603-UNOFFICIAL-clover.zip

Changelog :
    - fix sim and fp (again).
    New update : lineage-18.1-20210531-UNOFFICIAL-clover.zip

Changelog :
    - fix fingerprint issue.
    LineageOS 18.1, see this link

Installation instructions :
    - Download the zip(s).
    - Install latest TWRP for clover
    - Perform a backup of your current ROM (optional)
    - Wipe dalvik/cache (upgrade from lineageos 18.1) and wipe system/data if upgrade from other rom.
    - Flash ROM.
    - Flash GApps (NikGApps is recommended) is a must.
    - Optional: Flash latest Magisk for root.

Everything should work.

Source :
    sdm660
    New update : lineage-18.1-20210412-UNOFFICIAL-clover.zip. see 1st post for the link.
    - April build security patch
    - EAS kernel integrated (fingerprint and touchscreen looks ok).
    - Update blobs gps, wfd, ril, and wifi.
    - Safetynet fix integration and change fingerprint to clover. Thanks to @pndwal
    - etc (see common tree in sdm660 source).
    New update for LOS18.1 and PE11 dated on 20210312 (see 1st post for the link) with March security patch.
    FWIW, I've used MagiskHide Props Config Magisk module to change Xiaomi Mi 6X fingerprint (xiaomi/wayne/wayne:8.1.0/OPM1.171019.011/V9.5.11.0.ODCCNFA:user/release-keys) to Xiaomi Mi Pad 4 China (Xiaomi/clover/clover:8.1.0/OPM1.171019.019/V10.1.1.0.ODJCNFI:user/release-keys) from MHPC repo.

Either value works fine to pass safetynet along with Universal SafetyNet Fix module. 👍 PW

Yes...just try it and it pass the safetynet...and build new rom along with some updates in blobs and integrate it with EAS kernel...

I am waiting update April security patch to release the rom.
    New update : lineage-18.1-20210602-UNOFFICIAL-clover.zip

Changelog :
    - update and fix some services.
    - update performance related to EAS kernel.