LineageOS 18.1 [R] [11] (Unofficial) Mi Pad 4 Plus (clover)

Search This thread

Cryotan

May 5, 2020
I installed this ROM on my Mi Pad 4 Plus (128 GB), it is working very well, so far FingerPrint, Fast Charging, Bluetooth, Hotspot, Wifi, GPS, & Auto Brightness is working fine, this is the 1st Android 11 ROM that tried which is fully function & stable, Thanks @sabar_op, for your effort to bring this Fully Function & Stable ROM, I only encountered few issues during setup like, hang on boot if I install Magisk V 23 via Recovery & Google Play Protect show not Certified (Managed to fixed both issues).

Now I am running this rom for 2 days, so far all is working very well Fast & Stable, Battery usage also very good.

Just to share, I am using:
* lineage-18.1-20210315-UNOFFICIAL-clover.zip + Basic NikGapps
* PBRP as recovery (because it support F2FS)
* Data & Cache Partition (Formatted as F2FS)
* Fix Boot Issues after Install Magisk 23 by manually patch the boot.img and flash it via Recovery.
* Play Protect show Not Certified by Hiding Magisk App, Enable Magisk Hide, & Install Magisk Module (Hide Props & Universal SafetyNet Fix)

Last edited:
Reactions: pndwal and zazzeck

zazzeck

Dec 31, 2010
I installed this ROM on my Mi Pad 4 Plus (128 GB), it is working very well, so far FingerPrint, Fast Charging, Bluetooth, Hotspot, Wifi, GPS, & Auto Brightness is working fine, this is the 1st Android 11 ROM that tried which is fully function & stable, Thanks @sabar_op, for your effort to bring this Fully Function & Stable ROM, I only encountered few issues during setup like, hang on boot if I install Magisk V 23 via Recovery & Google Play Protect show not Certified (Managed to fixed both issues).

Now I am running this rom for 2 days, so far all is working very well Fast & Stable, Battery usage also very good.

* Fix Boot Issues after Install Magisk 23 by manually patch the boot.img and flash it via Recovery.
* Play Protect show Not Certified by Hiding Magisk App, Enable Magisk Hide, & Install Magisk Module (Hide Props & Universal SafetyNet Fix)
Perfect! That did it for me. Manually patch the boot.img from 20210412. No bootloop anymore.

Reactions: pndwal

jordirpz

Jan 15, 2013
Hospitalet de l Infant

* Play Protect show Not Certified by Hiding Magisk App, Enable Magisk Hide, & Install Magisk Module (Hide Props & Universal SafetyNet
where do i download pbrp for my pad 4?

Tommy168

Jun 23, 2019
I figured out a stupid way to fix the lineageos-18.1-20210511-UNOFFICAL-clover.zip to boot up normally by restoreing the twrp vender backup from 20210412-clover build.I guess the bootloop issue are somehow relate to the vender thing. Hope this help the Dev to fix bootloop problem.

Cryotan

May 5, 2020
Reactions: jordirpz

LBN1

Feb 2, 2011
You do not need to back to 17.1. just go back to the March release and it works well. Android 11 with March 21 security patch level and verified playstore. All the troubles started with April releases.
FYI, I went back to 17.1 just to test it out even though 18.1 was working decently, and found a side benefit that 17.1 seems to have better performance for me right now.

sabar_op

Jun 30, 2010
New update : lineage-18.1-20210530-UNOFFICIAL-clover.zip (see 1st post for the link). Install gapps is a must to avoid bootloop.

- May security patch
- Latest blobs from source.
- EAS kernel
- Livedisplay is disabled (working on it later)
- Playstore certified (using latest nikgapps basic)
- Safetynet pass (using magisk 23.0)

If something doesnt work, please report along with the log.

Top Liked Posts

Just upload new kernel based on eas westcoast 4.4.270. Flash it through twrp.

Seems all hardware is working. If someone can review the performance etc, will be helpfull.
    Do you use magisk module?
    wait, I try to clear the magisk module.
    I do use Move Certificate for HTTPS AdGuard.

CONFIRMED it is the Magisk, so I just remove all Magisk traces & re-update & re-Magisk, now it's all PERFECT!
    Sorry for the trouble caused.
    New update : lineage-18.1-20210602-UNOFFICIAL-clover.zip

Changelog :
    - update and fix some services.
    - update performance related to EAS kernel.
    New update : lineage-18.1-20210530-UNOFFICIAL-clover.zip (see 1st post for the link). Install gapps is a must to avoid bootloop.

- May security patch
    - Latest blobs from source.
    - EAS kernel
    - Livedisplay is disabled (working on it later)
    - Playstore certified (using latest nikgapps basic)
    - Safetynet pass (using magisk 23.0)

If something doesnt work, please report along with the log.
    any new update will come 😢

Update will come soon...just found the issue in livedisplay that makes rom unstable....
    Disable livedisplay make rom better now...
    Dirac sound also has force close...need to investigate it as well...
    New update : lineage-18.1-20210531-UNOFFICIAL-clover.zip

Changelog :
    - fix fingerprint issue.
    New update : lineage-18.1-20210603-UNOFFICIAL-clover.zip

Changelog :
    - fix sim and fp (again).
    LineageOS 18.1, see this link

Installation instructions :
    - Download the zip(s).
    - Install latest TWRP for clover
    - Perform a backup of your current ROM (optional)
    - Wipe dalvik/cache (upgrade from lineageos 18.1) and wipe system/data if upgrade from other rom.
    - Flash ROM.
    - Flash GApps (NikGApps is recommended) is a must.
    - Optional: Flash latest Magisk for root.

Everything should work.

Source :
    sdm660
    New update : lineage-18.1-20210412-UNOFFICIAL-clover.zip. see 1st post for the link.
    - April build security patch
    - EAS kernel integrated (fingerprint and touchscreen looks ok).
    - Update blobs gps, wfd, ril, and wifi.
    - Safetynet fix integration and change fingerprint to clover. Thanks to @pndwal
    - etc (see common tree in sdm660 source).
    New update for LOS18.1 and PE11 dated on 20210312 (see 1st post for the link) with March security patch.
    FWIW, I've used MagiskHide Props Config Magisk module to change Xiaomi Mi 6X fingerprint (xiaomi/wayne/wayne:8.1.0/OPM1.171019.011/V9.5.11.0.ODCCNFA:user/release-keys) to Xiaomi Mi Pad 4 China (Xiaomi/clover/clover:8.1.0/OPM1.171019.019/V10.1.1.0.ODJCNFI:user/release-keys) from MHPC repo.

Either value works fine to pass safetynet along with Universal SafetyNet Fix module. 👍 PW

Yes...just try it and it pass the safetynet...and build new rom along with some updates in blobs and integrate it with EAS kernel...

I am waiting update April security patch to release the rom.
    New update : lineage-18.1-20210602-UNOFFICIAL-clover.zip

Changelog :
    - update and fix some services.
    - update performance related to EAS kernel.
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone