• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

LineageOS 18.1 [R] [11] (Unofficial) Mi Pad 4 Plus (clover)

Search This thread

jekiDlemot

Apr 10, 2016
Working with Systemless Hosts. I also have Busybox for Android NDK.

Think you just need USNF module as per last posts! 👍 PW
installed latest USNF, safety net is now fine. then after i knew its fine i imediately clear play store & services and then restart first before looking at the play store. and then i checked the certification in play store and now it is certified.
thank you man.

Reactions: pndwal

jekiDlemot

Apr 10, 2016
@sabar_op just a bit of suggestion, how about we put also way to fix magisk for those who have problem in the first post (if u dont mind) so this kind of confusion (especially for someone who newly come by here) wouldnt happen frequently and, if the method to fix it change, u could just change it in first post so nobody need to hear from one they do it like this but one like this which is confusing. just a little suggestion if u dont mind. thumbs up for the rom.

Reactions: doctor_james

pndwal

@sabar_op just a bit of suggestion, how about we put also way to fix magisk for those who have problem in the first post (if u dont mind) so this kind of confusion (especially for someone who newly come by here) wouldnt happen frequently and, if the method to fix it change, u could just change it in first post so nobody need to hear from one they do it like this but one like this which is confusing. just a little suggestion if u dont mind. thumbs up for the rom.
This thread has much discussion on this and all other Magisk matters:
https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/magisk-general-support-discussion.3432382/
More particularly, this one:
https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/magisk-module-universal-safetynet-fix-1-1-0.4217823/ has regular updates regarding SafetyNet / issues.

Really, it's not the province of ROM Devs to keep up / instruct on ever-changing methods to pass SafetyNet, and users are best to appraise themselves of current SafetyNet status / passing methods / fixes in the above threads.

Nb. Dev did have SafetyNet passing natively till recently with inbuilt spoofing, but this may now be broken.

Devs are likely to be interested in fixing / reports about ROM bugs incl. inbuilt custom mods (eg USNF and other spoofing solutions), but even these may not be a priority. 😉

At least SafetyNet still passes w/ Magisk root and module! 😛 PW

Last edited:

sabar_op

Jun 30, 2010
Saw a new release 👍 trying out soon

Yes...new update of lineage-18.1-20210718-UNOFFICIAL-clover.zip.

Changelog :
- July security patch
- update kernel to 4.4.274
- add support for app signature spoofing
- add support to pass safety net
- disable debug tracing and native stats for better performance
- replace ArrayMap with HashMap for better performance.

pndwal

Yes...new update of lineage-18.1-20210718-UNOFFICIAL-clover.zip.
Great stuff!

Simply selected delete Universal SafetyNet Fix module, booted to TWRP, dirty flashed rom (it backed up NikGapps, patched system and vendor, restored NikGapps, addon.d detected Magisk, patched ramdisk, repacked boot image without errors), wiped Cache/Dalvik, rebooted system.

All is good so far w/ Magisk! 🙂
Changelog :
- add support to pass safety net
Can confirm SafetyNet now passes fully without USNF or MHPC set fingerprint in Magisk, however device fingerprint is natively spoofing Xiaomi MI 6X (wayne). 🙂

I installed MHPC module and set fingerprint to Xiaomi Mi Pad 4 China (clover) and rebooted. SafetyNet still fully passes with this set w/ Magisk.

Many thanks, PW

sabar_op

Jun 30, 2010
Can confirm SafetyNet now passes fully without USNF or MHPC set fingerprint in Magisk, however device fingerprint is natively spoofing Xiaomi MI 6X (wayne). 🙂

I installed MHPC module and set fingerprint to Xiaomi Mi Pad 4 China (clover) and rebooted. SafetyNet still fully passes with this set w/ Magisk.

Many thanks, PW

Still not sure why can't pass safetynet if I set fingerprint to Mi Pad 4 China in device tree... Even I can pass safetynet using fingerprint from other brand. Will be check it later as I didn't have much time to play with this device.

jekiDlemot

Apr 10, 2016
I just updated last night, and there is no problem whatsoever currently and I also can confirm the rom doesnt need any workaround anymore to pass safetynet and certified google play.

pndwal

Still not sure why can't pass safetynet if I set fingerprint to Mi Pad 4 China in device tree... Even I can pass safetynet using fingerprint from other brand. Will be check it later as I didn't have much time to play with this device.
Yes, being a China / uncertified device I'd say device tree fingerprint is likely uncertified.

I think I used a different print in past w/ MiPad4 to get 'Device is certified', but then I found Mi Pad 4 China in MHPC list so I tried it and it passed!

I recall being pleasantly surprised at the time, but I'm fairly sure it must have been modified somehow as no 'global' stock etc was ever available and AFAIK China stock was always uncertified.

I wondered, and wonder again if MHPC print came from XiaomiEU custom ROM(?)

Original contribution to MHPC from @compgamer89
is here:
https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/...p-edits-and-more-v5-4-0.3789228/post-78474925
ro.build.fingerprint=Xiaomi/clover/clover:8.1.0/OPM1.171019.019/V10.1.1.0.ODJCNFI:user/release-keys
ro.build.version.security_patch=2018-10-01

It's interesting that the wayne print is also 8.1.0/OPM1.171019.

Nb. Security patch date needs to be matched:
https://github.com/Magisk-Modules-R...E.md#matching-the-android-security-patch-date

Not sure if the above will help, but you may wish to compare with print in device tree. PW

Last edited:

sabar_op

Jun 30, 2010
Yes, being a China / uncertified device I'd say device tree fingerprint is likely uncertified.

I think I used a different print in past w/ MiPad4 to get 'Device is certified', but then I found Mi Pad 4 China in MHPC list so I tried it and it passed!

I recall being pleasantly surprised at the time, but I'm fairly sure it must have been modified somehow as no 'global' stock etc was ever available and AFAIK China stock was always uncertified.

I wondered, and wonder again if MHPC print came from XiaomiEU custom ROM(?)

Original contribution to MHPC from @compgamer89
is here:
https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/...p-edits-and-more-v5-4-0.3789228/post-78474925
ro.build.fingerprint=Xiaomi/clover/clover:8.1.0/OPM1.171019.019/V10.1.1.0.ODJCNFI:user/release-keys
ro.build.version.security_patch=2018-10-01

It's interesting that the wayne print is also 8.1.0/OPM1.171019.

Nb. Security patch date needs to be matched:
https://github.com/Magisk-Modules-R...E.md#matching-the-android-security-patch-date

Not sure if the above will help, but you may wish to compare with print in device tree. PW

Thanks.
Interesting that security patch (vendor) need to be matched. I can build it back to use Mi Pad 4 fingerprint and match the security patch, but need tester to check it. Anyone want to try it?

Reactions: pndwal

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    New update : see 1st post for the link
    - September security patch.
    - Add support for app signature spoofing (not tested).

I also upload new kernel 4.4.283 for anyone who want to try it.
    New update : 20210920 see 1st link for the download.

Changelog :
    - update graphic and ril blobs
    - update thermal hal
    - update camera hal
    - experimental kernel using westcoast (seems stable). If facing issue, use prev kernel.
    - fix issue no ril (not tested)
    - update fstab to enable encryption (not tested)
    - others.
    Hi @sabar_op, just for curiosity, will you be so brave to test the A12 in a present future? 🤔 😂

Yes..as long as I still have the device.
    Dirty flash over August, clear cache/dalvik. Restart and no problems so far and Playstore is certified.
    thanks Sabar
    When I installed Android 11, I can't post a video on Instagram, is there a solution?

Have you try with Sept ROM?
    Send me the log.
    LineageOS 18.1, see this link

Installation instructions :
    - Download the zip(s).
    - Install latest TWRP for clover
    - Perform a backup of your current ROM (optional)
    - Wipe dalvik/cache (upgrade from lineageos 18.1) and wipe system/data if upgrade from other rom.
    - Flash ROM.
    - Flash GApps (NikGApps is recommended) is a must.
    - Optional: Flash latest Magisk for root.

Everything should work.

Source :
    sdm660
    New update : lineage-18.1-20210412-UNOFFICIAL-clover.zip. see 1st post for the link.
    - April build security patch
    - EAS kernel integrated (fingerprint and touchscreen looks ok).
    - Update blobs gps, wfd, ril, and wifi.
    - Safetynet fix integration and change fingerprint to clover. Thanks to @pndwal
    - etc (see common tree in sdm660 source).
    New update for LOS18.1 and PE11 dated on 20210312 (see 1st post for the link) with March security patch.
    New update : see 1st post for the link
    - September security patch.
    - Add support for app signature spoofing (not tested).

I also upload new kernel 4.4.283 for anyone who want to try it.
    FWIW, I've used MagiskHide Props Config Magisk module to change Xiaomi Mi 6X fingerprint (xiaomi/wayne/wayne:8.1.0/OPM1.171019.011/V9.5.11.0.ODCCNFA:user/release-keys) to Xiaomi Mi Pad 4 China (Xiaomi/clover/clover:8.1.0/OPM1.171019.019/V10.1.1.0.ODJCNFI:user/release-keys) from MHPC repo.

Either value works fine to pass safetynet along with Universal SafetyNet Fix module. 👍 PW

Yes...just try it and it pass the safetynet...and build new rom along with some updates in blobs and integrate it with EAS kernel...

I am waiting update April security patch to release the rom.