• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

LineageOS 18.1 [R] [11] (Unofficial) Mi Pad 4 Plus (clover)

Search This thread

Abuamar354

Jan 20, 2020
Saya mengalami masalah saat mengisi baterai, saI have a problem charging the battery, it's very slow..is there a solution? in the previous room I used Arrow, while I was playing games and the battery charger was still fully charged... But in this room I play games while charging the battery but the battery actually decreases... Is there a solution? Thank you...

Top Liked Posts

New update : see 1st post for the link
    - September security patch.
    - Add support for app signature spoofing (not tested).

I also upload new kernel 4.4.283 for anyone who want to try it.
    Hi @sabar_op, just for curiosity, will you be so brave to test the A12 in a present future? 🤔 😂

Yes..as long as I still have the device.
    New update : see 1st post for the link
    - September security patch.
    - Add support for app signature spoofing (not tested).

I also upload new kernel 4.4.283 for anyone who want to try it.
    @pndwal...
    As far as I can tell it's just customized LineageOS.
    Don't think so... @rcstar6696 contributed to LOS, Carbon and Arrow, so he should know! 😬
    I think that they might have a different kernel config though, I suspect that's where this problem/fix lies.
    I've only given this a cursory glance, but source for this LOS 18.1 ROM includes Clover from OdSazib and pix106, based on cr-8.0 (carbon) from rcstar6696.
    https://github.com/xiaomi-sdm660/android_device_xiaomi_clover/tree/lineage-18.1

Wayne there (11) is from OdSazib also.
    https://github.com/xiaomi-sdm660/android_device_xiaomi_wayne

Source for ArrowOS seems to lack Clover, so I assume it uses Wayne or other.

Wayne there (arrow-11.0) is from ReallySnow.
    https://github.com/ArrowOS-Devices/android_device_xiaomi_wayne

AFAIC, 'completely different bases'. PW
    I have the LTE model so cannot help, but have you all tried going back the March releases? 201210315

Thanks for the suggestion, I guess
    I have the LTE model so cannot help, but have you all tried going back the March releases? 201210315
    I haven't, good idea tho, but it does defeat the purpose of having recent security updates. I've switched over to ArrowOS 11.0 unoffical from jpg3927's thread. So far so good but I'll let it run for a bit and report back on battery life (only as an FYI for others here interested).
    Thanks for the suggestion, I guess

I haven't, good idea tho, but it does defeat the purpose of having recent security updates. I've switched over to ArrowOS 11.0 unoffical from jpg3927's thread. So far so good but I'll let it run for a bit and report back on battery life (only as an FYI for others here interested).
    I was thinking more along the lines of if the March one works OK then Saba might be able to see what has changed to create the problem. I seem to remember there was some experimenting with different kernels just after that.
    LineageOS 18.1, see this link

Installation instructions :
    - Download the zip(s).
    - Install latest TWRP for clover
    - Perform a backup of your current ROM (optional)
    - Wipe dalvik/cache (upgrade from lineageos 18.1) and wipe system/data if upgrade from other rom.
    - Flash ROM.
    - Flash GApps (NikGApps is recommended) is a must.
    - Optional: Flash latest Magisk for root.

Everything should work.

Source :
    sdm660
    New update : lineage-18.1-20210412-UNOFFICIAL-clover.zip. see 1st post for the link.
    - April build security patch
    - EAS kernel integrated (fingerprint and touchscreen looks ok).
    - Update blobs gps, wfd, ril, and wifi.
    - Safetynet fix integration and change fingerprint to clover. Thanks to @pndwal
    - etc (see common tree in sdm660 source).
    New update for LOS18.1 and PE11 dated on 20210312 (see 1st post for the link) with March security patch.
    FWIW, I've used MagiskHide Props Config Magisk module to change Xiaomi Mi 6X fingerprint (xiaomi/wayne/wayne:8.1.0/OPM1.171019.011/V9.5.11.0.ODCCNFA:user/release-keys) to Xiaomi Mi Pad 4 China (Xiaomi/clover/clover:8.1.0/OPM1.171019.019/V10.1.1.0.ODJCNFI:user/release-keys) from MHPC repo.

Either value works fine to pass safetynet along with Universal SafetyNet Fix module. 👍 PW

Yes...just try it and it pass the safetynet...and build new rom along with some updates in blobs and integrate it with EAS kernel...

I am waiting update April security patch to release the rom.
    New update : lineage-18.1-20210602-UNOFFICIAL-clover.zip

Changelog :
    - update and fix some services.
    - update performance related to EAS kernel.