LineageOS 18.1 [R] [11] (Unofficial) Mi Pad 4 Plus (clover)

Search This thread

sabar_op

Jun 30, 2010
Xiaomi Mi Pad 4 Plus

Attachments

• 20210720_055041.jpg
    20210720_055041.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 82
  • 20210720_055014.jpg
    20210720_055014.jpg
    3.9 MB · Views: 81

pndwal

Multiwindow is working in 2-button nav both in portrait and landscape mode...
So tthe buttons work too? (I haven't tried 😉 )
2-button navigation

This gives you two icons at the bottom of the screen: a short, thick line that stands in for the Home button, and a back button to the left. Swipe up on the home button, and you can access the same multitasking pane with the drop-down menus that can be accessed at the top of each app.
https://www.theverge.com/platform/a...ng-pane-recent-apps-screenshots-google-how-to PW

Basil_Ermakov

Mar 8, 2015
Kiev
Where I can find instructions how to write logs? And what log do You need to demonstrate bug that during Screen record with any APK (native too) it doesn't record internal sound , just silense ...? Flashed month ago there was such bug, now using 18th July build + flamegapps and magisk, it became much smoother and there is now no cyclic reboot as it was month ago. One of the best ROM that I use but want to use it in 2 months for studying (very need ability to record lectures but it doesn't record sound , only if using micro) It would be cool if we would solve this problem )

sabar_op

Jun 30, 2010
Xiaomi Mi Pad 4 Plus
Where I can find instructions how to write logs? And what log do You need to demonstrate bug that during Screen record with any APK (native too) it doesn't record internal sound , just silense ...? Flashed month ago there was such bug, now using 18th July build + flamegapps and magisk, it became much smoother and there is now no cyclic reboot as it was month ago. One of the best ROM that I use but want to use it in 2 months for studying (very need ability to record lectures but it doesn't record sound , only if using micro) It would be cool if we would solve this problem )

Check previous posts, use syslog from playstore. Grab the log use syslog just after you play something that does not work. Send me through pm.

Edit : just try to use screen record (native)...choose device audio and mic for sound record...it works well...have sound for both mic and internal device.

Last edited:

Basil_Ermakov

Mar 8, 2015
Kiev
Check previous posts, use syslog from playstore. Grab the log use syslog just after you play something that does not work. Send me through pm.

Edit : just try to use screen record (native)...choose device audio and mic for sound record...it works well...have sound for both mic and internal device.
Also used mic+ internal , there is only from mic sound, I wrote you with logs in pm

Basil_Ermakov

Mar 8, 2015
Kiev
Hmmm...strange....I am using mi pad 4 plus lte + wifi...

Anyone is facing same problem with native screen recorder?
Very strange: flashed clean just rom without gapps and magisk. And now it record!! Do you use magisk? How can i flash magisk to make it works with it? Maybe should i use alfa magisk?
upd.. Flashed over system magisk 23 and it record with sound again/ very strange) Will try again flash with gapps and magisk clean to find out the reason) So there is no such bug in rom 100%, just need to find out real reason

Last edited:

sabar_op

Jun 30, 2010
Xiaomi Mi Pad 4 Plus
Very strange: flashed clean just rom without gapps and magisk. And now it record!! Do you use magisk? How can i flash magisk to make it works with it? Maybe should i use alfa magisk?
upd.. Flashed over system magisk 23 and it record with sound again/ very strange) Will try again flash with gapps and magisk clean to find out the reason) So there is no such bug in rom 100%, just need to find out real reason

Good....
Yes... i am using magisk 23 and 1st June nikgapps basic...

hydelezz

Oct 2, 2017
On latest build, full screen gesture broken (can't swipe from right edge just left side only tested with 180 screen flip still can't swipe right)

Vlad9ck

Aug 26, 2008
Just upload lineage-18.1-20210720-UNOFFICIAL-clover.zip, changelog :
- update fingerprint along with vendor security patch as per discussion.
- minor update kernel to 4.4.275

Thanks for updates 👍
Play Store is not certified on this build without majisk/root.
However, Play Store is certified on the previous build - 20210718.
Looks like MiPad4 fingerprint works for those who use majisk, but Mi6x fingerprint works for those who wants to get certified Play Store without messing up with majisk modules.

Reactions: GregEden

sabar_op

Jun 30, 2010
Xiaomi Mi Pad 4 Plus
Thanks for updates 👍
Play Store is not certified on this build without majisk/root.
However, Play Store is certified on the previous build - 20210718.
Looks like MiPad4 fingerprint works for those who use majisk, but Mi6x fingerprint works for those who wants to get certified Play Store without messing up with majisk modules.

This build only experimental (see previous posts) using clover fingerprint. Others should be same except kernel, and you can grab the kernel/boot.img and flash it through twrp to previous build.

Reactions: Vlad9ck

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    LineageOS 18.1, see this link

Installation instructions :
    - Download the zip(s).
    - Install latest TWRP for clover
    - Perform a backup of your current ROM (optional)
    - Wipe dalvik/cache (upgrade from lineageos 18.1) and wipe system/data if upgrade from other rom.
    - Flash ROM.
    - Flash GApps (NikGApps is recommended) is a must.
    - Optional: Flash latest Magisk for root.

Everything should work.

Source :
    sdm660
    New update : lineage-18.1-20210412-UNOFFICIAL-clover.zip. see 1st post for the link.
    - April build security patch
    - EAS kernel integrated (fingerprint and touchscreen looks ok).
    - Update blobs gps, wfd, ril, and wifi.
    - Safetynet fix integration and change fingerprint to clover. Thanks to @pndwal
    - etc (see common tree in sdm660 source).
    New update for LOS18.1 and PE11 dated on 20210312 (see 1st post for the link) with March security patch.
    New update : see 1st post for the link
    - September security patch.
    - Add support for app signature spoofing (not tested).

I also upload new kernel 4.4.283 for anyone who want to try it.
    FWIW, I've used MagiskHide Props Config Magisk module to change Xiaomi Mi 6X fingerprint (xiaomi/wayne/wayne:8.1.0/OPM1.171019.011/V9.5.11.0.ODCCNFA:user/release-keys) to Xiaomi Mi Pad 4 China (Xiaomi/clover/clover:8.1.0/OPM1.171019.019/V10.1.1.0.ODJCNFI:user/release-keys) from MHPC repo.

Either value works fine to pass safetynet along with Universal SafetyNet Fix module. 👍 PW

Yes...just try it and it pass the safetynet...and build new rom along with some updates in blobs and integrate it with EAS kernel...

I am waiting update April security patch to release the rom.