/* * Your warranty is now void. * * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. * */
here you can find my version of LineageOS 19.1 for our Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 devices.
At first I want to thank @rINanDO and @ChronoMonochrome for all your work which helped me a lot.
This is a BETA build, also on the LineageOS side, so don't install it if you want a complete and stable rom and don't report my already listed bugs!
When you have BitGapps installed, you have to reflash them after every update!
Here you can see how far everything is working for now.
N8000, N8010, N8013, N8020:
- Video playback (HW/SW)
- Tethering via USB, WIFI and Bluetooth
- consumerir transmitter
- Stylus with gestures and hovering icon
- sec_keyboard docking station
- much more...
- Random reboots
- Long screenshot
- SD-Card can't be formatted as internal storage, this will cause a bootloop
If you don't like it, reboot into recovery and type the following command:
- adb shell (or use TWRP's terminal)
- bash /data/param_restore.sh
- Uploaded a prepared package to build your own boot picture
here you can find the installation instructions:
- Download Magisk 24.1 and flash it via TWRP (yes, flash the APK file), reboot
- Open Magisk and update the App (and do a reboot if it's asking)
- Enable Zygisk in Magisk
- Download and install microG installer in the Magisk manager, reboot
- Download and install safetynet-fix in the Magisk manager, reboot
- Check with a safetynet checker app and you should pass
If you plan to use a sim card in your device, I would recommend to disable the pin code before with another device.
In some cases the sim card becomes unusable while typing in the code.
Do you like my work?
Than you can simply hit the thanks button and consider to spend me a coffee or a beer,
I'm doing this in my free time and it also costs a lot of money to buy hardware.
Wanna improve your sound configs?
Now you can use my app to access all boeffla sound configurations.
Functions like cpu overclocking, cpu governor change and virtual memory tweaks
[ROM][12.x][N8000/N801x/N8020][BETA] LineageOS 19.1, ROM for the Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1
Source Code: https://github.com/html6405
ROM OS Version: 12.x S
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.x
ROM Firmware Required: TWRP 3.5.2
Based On: LineageOS
Selinux: permissive, this only makes sense as soon the ROM is stable.
Last Updated 2023-01-20