Use 12.1.0 version 1.0, 1.1 seems to be buggy for some users
It would be great to have logcat in addition for video.
9. Wipe data and reboot to recovery
10. Flash magisk and reboot to the system
11. Properly setup the magisk and reboot
12. make config file for the bitgapps to install it systemless
13. install bitgapps in the magisk
14. reboot and grant network access for Play Store and Google Play Services in app settings
Well, it worked for me just last week with the latest LineageOS 19.1, bitgapps, magisk and twrp.
Thank you for advice, but i not understand well;
1) @Ivan_Meler said in the article (not try to boot before flashing the gapps) but you say flash rom, flash magisk, then boot.
2) also how to make a config file for BitGApps ?
3) Can bitgapps flashable in Magisk Manager ?
Have a nice day.