config hari_exy8895. it's not the greatest camera but it works to take occasional pictures. i'd be interested myself in a camera app that works as fast as the stock on pie9. the gcam has many options but for instance when i take picture under led light i get the bands and can't make them disappear even if i increase exposure.
i did a test and it works recording for me. the configs have to be in forlder gcam/configs7 and u can switch between them.
Kaam karna chahiye mere hisaab se, I'm using Airtel and LTE, SMS, everything works fine, just check your settings open dialer type *#*#4636#*#* go to phone info and see what is going on, or just use another carrier
Try RAD kernel. I had the same camera problem, but now using RAD kernel the delay is almost gone.I don't understand way, but i have issues with Bluetooth headphones. When i'm trying to talk with someone on the phone through Bluetooth headphones i can't hear caller and he can't hear me. It's sound like our voices were scrambled.
Another issue is that when i'm trying to open my camera, i have to wait few seconds until camera load. No matter which app i'm using. Here you have video how it looks on my phone: i have to wait 2-4 seconds until camera load and then i have to wait for image to take a photo. Maybe i'm using wrong cam app, i downloaded GCam
Yes, you can. Flash as a normal zip in twrp. I tried RAD kernel it does load faster the camera, but then the app freezes after a few sec and then works... so I guess the wait time is similar...
i didn't have that kind of problems on original system from samsung.. Is there any way to fix this?
HiYo, thank you for the great release, using it on my S8 and it literally revived it.
Here are a few bugs that I found:
- HDR videos don't play (try it on Youtube for example)
- Can't connect more than one Bluetooth device
- Some display issues on apps (ex. Netflix, spotify home screens, as mentioned by someone on Reddit)
Looking forward for the improvements, I'll be sure to support this. Thanks!
I wanted to be able to switch tracks with this buttonDo:
- Zainstaluj Magisk
- W Magisk zainstaluj moduł Riru
- Zainstaluj LSPosed
- Zainstaluj Xposed Edge lub Xposed Edge Pro
- Włącz Xposed Edge w aplikacji LSPosed
- Zresetuj telefon
- Otwórz Xposed Edge i zamapuj ponownie klawisz aplikacji.
Nie wiem, dlaczego ten przycisk nazywa się ostatnio płatne aplikacje, ale na 100% działa , testowałem do ostatnio
Use Google camera go for instant Photos/Videosconfig hari_exy8895. it's not the greatest camera but it works to take occasional pictures. i'd be interested myself in a camera app that works as fast as the stock on pie9. the gcam has many options but for instance when i take picture under led light i get the bands and can't make them disappear even if i increase exposure.
Hey, the new build is working very well. Kinda curious about the purpose of introducing WireGuard to the kernel.Here is another build, with quite a few changes
- Added WireGuard kernel implementation
- Added QR code reader quick settings toggle
- Improved device performance and stability
- Improved A-GNSS (A-GPS) Lock speed
- Exposed device hw revision to settings
- Improved fast/slow charger detection
- Improved double tap to wake detection on some devices
- Remaped bixby to menu so long hold, short hold and wake actions work
- Long hold on bixby is now handling multitasking
- Improved bluetooth stability
- Synced with LineageOS source
Im curently working on getting hwc to work whih takes a bit of time especially to debug on s8 with broken screen but im making some progress.
Big thanks to everyone who donated and helped cover the build server cost and got me coffee
Enjoy new build and stay safe
/* * Your warranty is now void. * * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. */