LineageOS 19.1 [S] [12.1] (Unofficial) Mi Pad 4 Plus (clover+)

Search This thread

kliffroger

Jun 7, 2022
Can anyone please confirm me whether the Pixel home app from NikGapps is working with the June-22 build? Is somehow Pixel home app conflict with Lineage OS?

I really love the wallpapers and App icon theming option of Pixel.

Binerf

Jul 10, 2007
Hello,

My tablet (Pad 4 Plus) runs actually Mokee 10 and I'd like to migrate to Lineageos.

Is there a way to migrate smoothly, meaning without losing data and app installed?

Thanks

rerbin

Mar 24, 2009
ShangHai

kliffroger

Jun 7, 2022
PixelExperience_Plus_clover-12.1-20220613-0721-UNOFFICIAL.zip dirty flash over May version in my Mi Pad 4 PLUS. Though the device saying security update May 5, 2022 and the WIFI is automatically stopping. Though the build version showing 20220613. Other than those it's a smooth ROM. Thanks for all your hard work.
It's ok now

JordySheik

Jul 6, 2022
Hello

i have mipad 4 plus , instaled the ROM , then Nikgapps basic , everything seems to be ok ,the only problem i have is that the automatic screen rotation doesnt work , any clue on how to fix it ?

thank you

Reactions: @rebaS95

GregEden

Feb 6, 2020
Melbourne
Hello

i have mipad 4 plus , instaled the ROM , then Nikgapps basic , everything seems to be ok ,the only problem i have is that the automatic screen rotation doesnt work , any clue on how to fix it ?

thank you
I might be because you have blanked the Vendor folder via TWRP either deliberately or accidentally. Check to see if you still have an IMEI
You can recover by flashing a replacement.
There was a link posted a page or two back.
EDIT: I have never needed this so not used it. Does it just get flashed via TWRP? Anyone out there? @rerbin

Reactions: JordySheik

rchoi999

May 6, 2011
I'm currently using PE-20220613 for my mipad4 lte, dirty flash PE-20220708 and found power off by itself after sleeping for a while.

Also tried clean flash of PE-20220708 and have the same problem.

GregEden

Feb 6, 2020
Melbourne
I'm currently using PE-20220613 for my mipad4 lte, dirty flash PE-20220708 and found power off by itself after sleeping for a while.

Also tried clean flash of PE-20220708 and have the same problem.
Mine did that once when I dirty flashed 0613 over previous installs. It also became laggy and random apps crashed. I then wiped it and did a clean 0708. I did not restore anything and did a full clean install with reinstalling my apps from the Playstore. It has only been one day but it is back to being smooth and running as it should. Playstore is certified, Netflix installed, aptx HD for my headphones, LTE and WiFi good. Early days but so far so good.

rchoi999

May 6, 2011
Mine did that once when I dirty flashed 0613 over previous installs. It also became laggy and random apps crashed. I then wiped it and did a clean 0708. I did not restore anything and did a full clean install with reinstalling my apps from the Playstore. It has only been one day but it is back to being smooth and running as it should. Playstore is certified, Netflix installed, aptx HD for my headphones, LTE and WiFi good. Early days but so far so good.

After the clean flashed 0708, I installed all the apks from the Playstore except Whatsapp data restored using Titanium backup. But then I still get power off by itself after sleeping for a while.

So I go back to 0613 and no problem.

JordySheik

Jul 6, 2022
I might be because you have blanked the Vendor folder via TWRP either deliberately or accidentally. Check to see if you still have an IMEI
You can recover by flashing a replacement.
There was a link posted a page or two back.
EDIT: I have never needed this so not used it. Does it just get flashed via TWRP? Anyone out there? @rerbin
Thank you
i do have an imei number , ive flashed the official xiaomi eu rom , then the lineage os rom 19.1-20220713 update , and nikgapps and rotation still not working.

@rebaS95

Jun 11, 2021
Coming from lineage-19.1-20220613-UNOFFICIAL-clover i did a clean install (which i alwys do) to lineage-19.1-20220713-UNOFFICIAL-clover+. I also get power off by itself after sleeping for a while. so i tried PixelExperience_Plus_clover-12.1-20220708-2239-UNOFFICIAL. Issue remained so I just went back to lineage-19.1-20220613-UNOFFICIAL-clover. problem solved.

Top Liked Posts

Thanks for confirming! I thought that clover+ needed specific builds but good to know! Do you recommend flashing a separate kernel or is the one baked in the rom ok?

Built in kernel is ok, but you can use South West kernel by pix106 as well.
    Thanks for confirming! I thought that clover+ needed specific builds but good to know! Do you recommend flashing a separate kernel or is the one baked in the rom ok?
    You might need to play with DPI to make it "just right". You can do that through Developer Options or just go Settings-> Display and play with Screen Size and Font Size.

And you should do a clean install, which you probably would anyway but mentioning it just in case. The new versions are using a 4.19 kernel.
    Are we all sick of me going on about autorotate issues? Anyway There is a setting in Trebuchet to autorotate the Home Screen, which was somehow set to off. Programs like Gmail and YouTube autorotate, but my TV streaming services like Netflix do not. So I am still using the app, but another step closer.
    Are we all sick of me going on about autorotate issues? Anyway There is a setting in Trebuchet to autorotate the Home Screen, which was somehow set to off. Programs like Gmail and YouTube autorotate, but my TV streaming services like Netflix do not. So I am still using the app, but another step closer.
    Guess I got an answer in the end! 😜
    I use smart launcher... Love it...

Just noticed SL has a screen rotation setting... Does Trebuchet have this? ... Anyone checked / toggled it if so? PW
    Glad toggle helped... 😛 PW
    Guess I got an answer in the end! 😜

Glad toggle helped... 😛 PW
    Still not 100% correct. The only apps I would want to rotate are the streaming TV apps and they steadfastly remain in portrait. Irrespective of the Home. Same with Rootless Pixel Launcher.
    Oh... Anyway, can I confirm that this ROM does not integrate @kdragon SNF? - I'll try it with Magisk sometime soon... 👍 PW

yes....the rom is clean from any modification....
    Are you sure Playstore certified? Mine is still not get that certified.
    Clean install lineage-19.1-20220812-UNOFFICIAL-clover.zip - I wiped everything except /vendor
    I did not restore anything. All apps installed from Playstore.

1660438375833.png
    Upload kernel in my sf, it should fix deep sleep issue.
    Coming from lineage-19.1-20220613-UNOFFICIAL-clover i did a clean install (which i alwys do) to lineage-19.1-20220713-UNOFFICIAL-clover+. I also get power off by itself after sleeping for a while. so i tried PixelExperience_Plus_clover-12.1-20220708-2239-UNOFFICIAL. Issue remained so I just went back to lineage-19.1-20220613-UNOFFICIAL-clover. problem solved.
    update: reflashed lineage 0713, then kernel clover-10-12-SouthWest-v2.3.3-4.19.248-2022-07-02-1224. Power off after sleeping is now fixed. Thanks its now buttery smooth.
    I've been on 18.1 LOS for a long time using it on my Mi Pad 4 8' LTE. Which one would you recommend me to switch to; Pixel Experience or regular LOS and why?
    Latest rom : lineage-19.1-20220713-UNOFFICIAL-clover+.zip, see this link :

Changelog :
    - July Security Patch (android-12.1.0_r11)
    - Update cam HAL to LA.UM.10.2.1.r1-03300-sdm660.0.
    - Switch to Scarlet-X kernel (4.19)

Installation instructions :
    - Perform a backup of your current ROM (optional)
    - Reboot into recovery/twrp, format data, then reboot into recovery/twrp again.
    - Flash ROM.
    - Flash GApps is optional.

What's not working:
    Let me know.

Known issues :
    - Disabled Encryption
    - Device is not certified

Please post the bug along with log (use syslog).

Source :
    Kernel : clover
    Device tree : sdm660
    Update : latest version lineage-19.0-20211105-UNOFFICIAL-clover-new.zip pass safetynet.
    Hi OP

You are using Pixel build now. Are you continue to update los 19 ?

Thanks

I will continue once the los 19.0 source is released officially.
    Uploading new rom 20211112 (see 1st post for the link) :
    Changelog :
    - Nov security patch
    - SELinux is enforced
    - Upstream update of lineage source
    - Device is certified without magisk
    - Fix battery icon, support monet, etc...
    New update : build date 20211230 (see 1st post for the link), changelog :
    - December security patch
    - Upstream update of lineage source.
    - Kernel update 4.4.296 (thanks to pix106).