LineageOS 19.1 [S] [12.1] (Unofficial) Mi Pad 4 Plus (clover+)

Search This thread

sabar_op

Jun 30, 2010
Xiaomi Mi Pad 4 Plus
Hi all been using the ROM for sometime and I would say it's stable enough to say stable and the latest update kind of made the ROM what we want to call smooth yet but snappier than before, and I am just wondering if we could make the ROM able to run at higher refresh rate, and also is it some kernel thing? And also appreciate your work @sabar_op

Running higher refresh rate need to be supported by the hardware otherwise it will destroy your device or decrease the device lifetime or unusual behavior of screen. And I dont think that clover screen support to higher than 60 Hz refresh rate.

GregEden

Feb 6, 2020
Melbourne
I just tried to update the Netflix app and it no longer appears in the PlayStore and thus will not update. The settings are still saying PlayStore - Device is Certified

Hello,

First, thanks for this ROM ! It's good to have android 11 on that tablet that's been abandoned by Xiaomi long ago.

I've been using the rom since the november release and i've been 2 weeks on a clean installation of the 20211230 Lineage release.
I have the following problems, the most anoying being the first
- every boot/reboot fails more than 4 times. The lineage logo animation appears but freezes when drawing the line, then shuts off. I need a very long power key press to reboot the tablet. I noticed than in the animation, every time it reaches the part where the animated circles appear, the boot then proceeds normally.
- i sometimes lose the use of the recents navigation key : nothing happens when i press it, except the button animation. Solved by reboot
- sometimes the status bar only uses the half left part. All icons are there, but rearranged on the left half. Reboot solves it.

Apart from this (the boot problem being the most annoying) the ROM is smooth and pleasant to use !

jason605

Jan 24, 2015
Xiaomi Mi Pad 4
Under developer options Bluetooth audio codec selection only option is SBC everything else is greyed out and not supported. Any chance to fix this.

19.0-20212130-unofficial version

GregEden

Feb 6, 2020
Melbourne
Under developer options Bluetooth audio codec selection only option is SBC everything else is greyed out and not supported. Any chance to fix this.

19.0-20212130-unofficial version
I have a MiPad 4 8" LTE amd 19.0-20211230 and my Sony headphones connect with aptX HD and that is shown in the settings under bluetooth. I also stream to a bluetooth DAC using LDAC.
OK got it now. In Developer Option with no bluetooth device connected it shows them all greyed out. But once I connect with aptX HD headphones the option show as selectable.

Last edited:

jason605

Jan 24, 2015
Xiaomi Mi Pad 4
I have a MiPad 4 8" LTE amd 19.0-20211230 and my Sony headphones connect with aptX HD and that is shown in the settings under bluetooth. I also stream to a bluetooth DAC using LDAC.
OK got it now. In Developer Option with no bluetooth device connected it shows them all greyed out. But once I connect with aptX HD headphones the option show as selectable.
I just unpaired my Sony's and paired them again and now its working. I wish we could use the eq in the Sony app with LDAC or aptx HD. I have the Sony XB900n headphones and enjoy the extra bass, but just set the EQ in JetAudio+

Reactions: GregEden

seeayesix

Aug 28, 2013
Sony Xperia 5 III
I have a MiPad 4 8" LTE running with lineage-19.0-20211230-UNOFFICIAL-clover.zip with NikGapps-basic-arm64-12-20211227-signed.zip . My Playstore shows as certified. I do not use nor need Magisk.

I just opened Playstore and searched for and installed Netflix. No problem.
Funny, I did the exact same thing (same files used) on my 8" LTE and Netflix was unavailable. Everything else seem to be working fine though.

arya_farjand

Feb 20, 2012
I noticed an error. When the internal memory is getting full. The tablet is behaving strangely. it's going to a deep sleep status that needs force restart

sabar_op

Jun 30, 2010
Xiaomi Mi Pad 4 Plus
Anyone to be a tester for latest lineageos 19.0?
Send me pm and let me know your device whether 8" or 10". The tester should be able to send log using syslog (need root). And no need clean flash if the existing rom is lineageos 19.0 too.

Ignored it... I was decided to back to lineageos 19.0

Last edited:
Reactions: senseii

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Latest rom : lineage-19.1-20220928-UNOFFICIAL-clover.zip, see this link :

Changelog :
    - Sept Security Patch
    - Update cam HAL to LA.UM.10.2.1.r1-03300-sdm660.0.
    - Switch to 4.19 Nyx kernel

Installation instructions :
    - Perform a backup of your current ROM (optional)
    - Use latest 4.19 twrp created by pix106: https://androidfilehost.com/?fid=15664248565197205779)
    - Reboot into recovery/twrp, format data, then reboot into recovery/twrp again.
    - Flash ROM.
    - Flash GApps is optional.

What's not working:
    Let me know.

Known issues :
    - Disabled Encryption

Please post the bug along with log (use syslog).

Source :
    Kernel : clover
    Device tree : sdm660
    Update : latest version lineage-19.0-20211105-UNOFFICIAL-clover-new.zip pass safetynet.
    Hi OP

You are using Pixel build now. Are you continue to update los 19 ?

Thanks

I will continue once the los 19.0 source is released officially.
    Uploading new rom 20211112 (see 1st post for the link) :
    Changelog :
    - Nov security patch
    - SELinux is enforced
    - Upstream update of lineage source
    - Device is certified without magisk
    - Fix battery icon, support monet, etc...
    New update : build date 20211230 (see 1st post for the link), changelog :
    - December security patch
    - Upstream update of lineage source.
    - Kernel update 4.4.296 (thanks to pix106).