LineageOS 19.1 [S] [12.1] (Unofficial) Mi Pad 4 Plus (clover+)

Search This thread

pndwal

Are we all sick of me going on about autorotate issues? Anyway There is a setting in Trebuchet to autorotate the Home Screen, which was somehow set to off. Programs like Gmail and YouTube autorotate, but my TV streaming services like Netflix do not. So I am still using the app, but another step closer.
Guess I got an answer in the end! 😜
I use smart launcher... Love it...

Just noticed SL has a screen rotation setting... Does Trebuchet have this? ... Anyone checked / toggled it if so? PW
Glad toggle helped... 😛 PW

Reactions: GregEden

Lich_king2

Sep 25, 2009
Using latest PE, when left on charger in deep sleep it shuts down. Upgraded from previous version via dirty flash.

Last edited:

sabar_op

Jun 30, 2010
Xiaomi Mi Pad 4 Plus
Can anyone remember if there was a version of Lineage that was Playstore certified? All the Pixel Experience ROMs are certified. I am getting to the point where I think I should just pick a ROM and leave it forever. My MiPad 4 8" LTE is old but functional and Android 12 ROMs are now scarce and the options not great. Sabar has his two and there is one other that uses a 4.4 kernel but does not support aptX and every time I flash a new version it wipes TWRP and puts in its own recovery.
So, a version of LineageOS from Sabar's efforts that is stable on clover (not clover+). I guess I can do without Playstore certification but I do like to watch Netflix without having to keep installing third party apks.

A big thank you to Sabar for keeping our devices updated. I am not expecting an Android 13 build, but you never know.

Just build and boot up evolution-x based on android 13....so far no major issue... I think it will run on other rom source of android 13 such as lineage and pixel experience once the source released.

Edit : I put in my sf latest evo-7 if someone want to try it. This ROM use Nyx kernel since Scarlet has issue for non plus version. All hardware (sensors, cam, sound, bluetooth, wifi) seems working properly, selinux enforcing, safetynet pass, and battery consumption looks normal. Note that this ROM is still experimental, no support and flash it with your own risk.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220820-104830.png
    Screenshot_20220820-104830.png
    247.7 KB · Views: 160
  • Screenshot_20220821-003344.png
    Screenshot_20220821-003344.png
    108 KB · Views: 141
Last edited:

CodeX86

Jun 14, 2013
Just build and boot up evolution-x based on android 13....so far no major issue... I think it will run on other rom source of android 13 such as lineage and pixel experience once the source released.

Edit : I put in my sf latest evo-7 if someone want to try it. This ROM use Nyx kernel since Scarlet has issue for non plus version. All hardware (sensors, cam, sound, bluetooth, wifi) seems working properly, selinux enforcing, safetynet pass, and battery consumption looks normal. Note that this ROM is still experimental, no support and flash it with your own risk.
And rotation works? :cowboy:

jei13

Feb 11, 2012
same problem - right away fastboot

Clover 8" wi-fi only here. Not sure if you were able to solve your problem already, but I was having the exact same issue as you. Using TWRP version 3.6.2_9-0, I recently clean flashed lineage-19.1-20220812 and at first I experienced the straight to fastboot problem when rebooting to system. I tried both Nikgapps basic and core and the problem still persisted. What fixed it was flashing a different kernel (in my case I tried the Nyx one), and now everything boots up fine.

Reactions: GregEden

Ralph Chen

Jul 2, 2020
Xiaomi Mi Pad 4
Xiaomi Mi 11

Well done! It works perfectly on mine as well :D

tim-scrap

Reactions: superpawko

selcukv

May 7, 2014
I use Mi Pad 4 Plus LTE 10.1" version. Installed PixelExperience_Plus_clover-12.1-20220812-0847.

Does anyone know how to deal with the alignment of the taskbar icons? This issue exists since @sabar_op stopped releasing PE for + version. Are these latest PE Roms only for non-plus 8" version or does anyone know a solution for Mi Pad 4 10"?

Note: Changing the display size only makes the icons smaller, it doesn't help.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220909-164055_Kamera.jpg
    Screenshot_20220909-164055_Kamera.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 42
  • Screenshot_20220909-164130_Pixel-Launcher.jpg
    Screenshot_20220909-164130_Pixel-Launcher.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 42
Last edited:

superpawko

May 22, 2015
I use Mi Pad 4 Plus LTE 10.1" version. Installed PixelExperience_Plus_clover-12.1-20220812-0847.

Does anyone know how to deal with the alignment of the taskbar icons? This issue exists since @sabar_op stopped releasing PE for + version. Are these latest PE Roms only for non-plus 8" version or does anyone know a solution for Mi Pad 4 10"?

Note: Changing the display size only makes the icons smaller, it doesn't help.
Change screen DPI.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Latest rom : lineage-19.1-20220928-UNOFFICIAL-clover.zip, see this link :

Changelog :
    - Sept Security Patch
    - Update cam HAL to LA.UM.10.2.1.r1-03300-sdm660.0.
    - Switch to 4.19 Nyx kernel

Installation instructions :
    - Perform a backup of your current ROM (optional)
    - Use latest 4.19 twrp created by pix106: https://androidfilehost.com/?fid=15664248565197205779)
    - Reboot into recovery/twrp, format data, then reboot into recovery/twrp again.
    - Flash ROM.
    - Flash GApps is optional.

What's not working:
    Let me know.

Known issues :
    - Disabled Encryption

Please post the bug along with log (use syslog).

Source :
    Kernel : clover
    Device tree : sdm660
    Update : latest version lineage-19.0-20211105-UNOFFICIAL-clover-new.zip pass safetynet.
    Hi OP

You are using Pixel build now. Are you continue to update los 19 ?

Thanks

I will continue once the los 19.0 source is released officially.
    Uploading new rom 20211112 (see 1st post for the link) :
    Changelog :
    - Nov security patch
    - SELinux is enforced
    - Upstream update of lineage source
    - Device is certified without magisk
    - Fix battery icon, support monet, etc...
    New update : build date 20211230 (see 1st post for the link), changelog :
    - December security patch
    - Upstream update of lineage source.
    - Kernel update 4.4.296 (thanks to pix106).