LineageOS FAQ

Search This thread

shivasharma616

Mar 8, 2017
I just flashed Lineage is on my moto g4 plus .
Earlier it supports volet but now it don't
I'm not able to make calls from my Jio 4g sim directly without use of Jio4gvoice app
Is there any solution for it.

mddilip

Nov 27, 2016
can't turn on Mobile data on Lineage Rom Nexus 5 Hammerhead

hiii ..... I just flashed Lineage Rom For my Nexus 5 HammerHead..... Like earlier i am not able turn on the mobile data..... what could be the solution

jhedfors

Oct 16, 2009
St Paul, MN
Moto G6
OnePlus 6T
Last edited:

aloquio

Aug 1, 2012
Linhares
I have the problem (my voice is not heard by the caller). I have already edited build.prop, mixer_paths, and nothing worked. I used Magisk with an OPO-specific module and it did not work either.

Enviado de meu ONEPLUS A3000 usando Tapatalk

jhedfors

Oct 16, 2009
St Paul, MN
Moto G6
OnePlus 6T
I have the problem (my voice is not heard by the caller). I have already edited build.prop, mixer_paths, and nothing worked. I used Magisk with an OPO-specific module and it did not work either.

Enviado de meu ONEPLUS A3000 usando Tapatalk
You want to ask this in the thread for your ROM... Not here.

You mention Oneplus One, but your signature says Oneplus 3...:confused:

Last edited:

machaan

Mar 31, 2017
I use mi5 and just flash LineAge os nightly 14.1 build date 2017/03/21
My problem is, earphone doesn't work at all

Any advice?

Sep 20, 2008
Rotterdam
OTA updater / lag

Hi, I think I'm doing something wrong. I am running very nice and stable nightlies on my Gemini device and then I get an update prompt once in a while. Curious as I am I gave in to this twice. Twice with the same problematic end result. After the update I have extreme lag. Everything works but I am talking 'pressing the home button and having to wait 5 seconds for a response - lag'

I cleared cache and Dalvik. This can't be normal. What am I doing wrong?
I am on the latest TWRP, latest nightly 14.1 and it happens all the time. I can only fix this with a clean install... :(

Philipp_

Nov 1, 2013
I've noticed that CM12.1 was the last version, in which is was possible to switch SIMs on and off independently on Dual-Sim-Smartphones. In LOS13/14 it does't work anymore. The App "Dual Sim Control" also doesn't work anymore.
Why is that? Are there plans to implement this feature again?

Thank you, Philipp

dgmpavesio

Feb 24, 2017
Hey! Where can i find info about lineage for grand prime sm-g531h/ds? Thanks!

Enviado desde mi SM-G531H mediante Tapatalk

Last edited:

mjneedles

Apr 27, 2017
Orlando, FL
How to install LineageOS

I have searched around the forum, but cannot find how to install the LineageOS. I downloaded a build for Verizon Galaxy Note 4, but the files in the ZIP don't look at all like what I would install to the phone. Please help.

Thanks in advance!
Matt

image45

Nov 16, 2014
York
The official build of the 26th May has reboot issues over WiFi once again on the Wileyfox storm (Kipper) device.

Last edited:
I have searched around the forum, but cannot find how to install the LineageOS. I downloaded a build for Verizon Galaxy Note 4, but the files in the ZIP don't look at all like what I would install to the phone. Please help.

Thanks in advance!
Matt

These 2 links should, at least, provide you with a good start. Don't be afraid to ask within the Note 4 area of the Forum. You'll be more likely to get a better answer from someone who has the same device.

https://forum.xda-developers.com/note-4/snapdragon-dev/rom-lineageos-14-1-t3532348

https://forum.xda-developers.com/note-4/snapdragon-dev/rom-lineageos-14-1-t3536401

Good Luck!

"Live Long and Prosper..."
~Ambassador S'chn T'gai Spock

Sent via Communicator [D2VZW] from the Bridge of the U.S.S. Enterprise [NCC-1701].

Akshay_92

Oct 11, 2015
Was running a somewhat stable nightly (21st April nightly) on Moto e condor with Pico gapps ,things have been smooth for past one month ,but since last two days "Google play services" keeps crashing ,tried clearing cache and dalvik cache but nothing happens,any suggestions?...My younger brother is using this phone .

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

image45

Nov 16, 2014
York
last two days "Google play services" keeps crashing ,tried clearing cache and dalvik cache but nothing happens,any suggestions?

There has been an update to google play, however I have not heard of any broad issues. In the past when Google play services has stopped suddenly I have moved from system, then uninstall and then reinstated from play store. I recall ICS ROMs had this issue a lot.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    LineageOS FAQ

Why did Cyanogenmod end?
    This statement from the CyanogenMod team explains where the company is headed from here. As far as why they has to discontinue Cyanogenmod:
    The company is downsizing and will focus on a new project (the “Cyanogen Modular OS” program), and they are merely cutting off services that they believe they can no longer maintain. As a part of their consolidation, the company announced that many of their employees, including Cyanogen (Steve Kondik) himself, would part ways with the company.
    -Mishaal Rahman

What about nightlies?
    As of 12.13.16 all cyanogen nightlies will no longer be supported.
    As part of the ongoing consolidation of Cyanogen, all services and Cyanogen-supported nightly builds will be discontinued no later than 12/31/16. The open source project and source code will remain available for anyone who wants to build CyanogenMod personally.

What is LineageOS?
    LineageOS is the successor to the popular CyanogenMod ROM. With an emphasis on openness, community development, and improvement of the stock Android experience, CyanogenMod supported dozens of devices officially with nightly updates, and unofficially, by the efforts of developers in the community, dozens more devices. LineageOS intends to pick up where CyanogenMod left off, but with a redoubled focus on being a grassroots community-focused development effort.

Where can I find LineageOS Builds?
    We have not started doing official builds yet. One of the benefits of this being an open source project is that anyone can build it, but please be careful flashing builds you’ve downloaded from other sources. We will have some more information on when weeklies (or possibly nightlies) will be starting soon.
    When builds of LineageOS start to show up, you can expect them to pick up right where Cyanogenmod left off and be nearly identical to the latest CM builds.

How can I participate?
    LineageOS is looking for people to build slaves and build mirrors. If you have hosting resources that meet these requirements, then you can contact them here.

I will be updating this FAQ as more information comes out about LineageOS.
    So this may sound terrible dumb but I didn't find a clear answer around here, is Lineage based on 7.0?
    There is one based on 6.0.1 and one based on 7.1.1
    Will Trebuchet be updated to nougat style??
    hey guys! lg g2 d800, d801, d802, d803;
    where lg g2 LS980 ?? thx

Please read the rules:
    This forum is NOT a forum for your to request Lineage for your device! It's a forum for the discussion of development of LineageOS. These thread I'm already seeing pop up about people asking for Lineage posts are ridiculous. This isn't a place to come and ask for people to port ROMs to your device, so please don't treat it as such. Thank you.

Start by finding the forum for your device.
    I don't have this device but I'll bet my best bet would probably be to follow the link posted above, that would be specific to my device, if I did.

If only somebody would repeatedly and continually post an identical reply to every single question thread posted on XDA with such advice we'd all be much, much happier. I have a headache.

Good luck!