Search This thread
Feb 12, 2021
Hello everybody,

i am looking for a working LineageOS rom for my Samsung Galaxy SM-J530F.

The only version that works for me is lineage-15.1-20180510-UNOFFICIAL-j5y17lte.
( The SIM is recognized and rooting is also very easy. However, the rom sometimes hangs up and I often had the problem that the mobile phone hangs up and all files are deleted after a normal restart ( no factory reset ).

Maybe there is someone here who can recommend a Lineage or AOSP rom, which works for the most part. I have already spied on several LineageOS versions but unfortunately the SIM is not recognized in all of them.

I thank you all and wish you a nice weekend! nice greetings from Germany.

msepehri

Feb 3, 2019
Flash latest orginal rom with odin.than instal new aosp roms.
Attention: you cant back to old orginal firmware aftet flash any orginal rom with odin

corum3

Jun 23, 2012
Amsterdam
Hello everybody,

i am looking for a working LineageOS rom for my Samsung Galaxy SM-J530F.

The only version that works for me is lineage-15.1-20180510-UNOFFICIAL-j5y17lte.
( The SIM is recognized and rooting is also very easy. However, the rom sometimes hangs up and I often had the problem that the mobile phone hangs up and all files are deleted after a normal restart ( no factory reset ).

Maybe there is someone here who can recommend a Lineage or AOSP rom, which works for the most part. I have already spied on several LineageOS versions but unfortunately the SIM is not recognized in all of them.

I thank you all and wish you a nice weekend! nice greetings from Germany.

Nip over to the j7xx pages, they are far better updated and most of the roms work fine on my j53fm 10 Q for J5 J7… | Samsung Galaxy J7 (2017)

I am currently running android 11 on my j5 with no major issues.

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone