• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

LineageOS on Xiaomi Mi 9

Search This thread

swatchfb

Oct 5, 2010
Hello dear Community,

I don't use Telegram, but I'm still eager to track
MOD EDIT: TG link removed
via preview function.

Overall I am a little surprised that XDA reads so little of LineageOS.
If I understood that correctly, Cosmin Tanislav is working on it and the Telegram channels mentioned above are posting his new builds.

Do you know more than me about the chance of official builds of Cosmin - is there anything we can do to make this happen?

Best regards

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 4Freedom

4Freedom

Jul 9, 2013
Hello dear Community,

via preview function.

If I understood that correctly, Cosmin Tanislav is working on it and the Telegram channels mentioned above are posting his new builds.

Do you know more than me about the chance of official builds of Cosmin - is there anything we can do to make this happen?

Best regards

Yeah, that's true. Moreover similar devices are really well supported these days. It seems that One Plus attracted and captured many developers this year... Not the same for Mi9 unluckily... And K20/K20 Pro/Mi9t/Mi9t Pro released subsequently may steal the show too.

We will see... :cowboy:

Last edited by a moderator:

toscha42

Nov 13, 2011
Bangkok / Munich
Well Cosmin's December 19 build runs extremly smooth, as said already in the Lineage thread. However, I'd be curious to learn where we could report some little bugs. Unfortunately there seems to be no channel to reach out to him. :(

Cheers
Toscha

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello dear Community,

via preview function.

Best regards