• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

LineageOS update gone wrong

Search This thread

mystvearn

May 12, 2011
Hi,

Using a Note3 LTE version. 9005. Tried to update with TWRP ver 2.8.7. Did not work. Tried to flash 3.3.0 TWRP image, now phone only goes in these two modes after removing the SD card:

20210617_083339.jpg
and this
20210616_192653.jpg

The flash was on the SD card. Card removed now. Any ideas how to fix this?

Kenora_I

Jun 12, 2021
Ireland
Redmi 7A
Samsung Galaxy A21s
no idea. How to do that?

How to do that? I'm guessing this is the way. Its been a very long time since I flashed a phone.
Use this for help

Reactions: mystvearn

mystvearn

May 12, 2011

mystvearn

May 12, 2011
Great news! Goodluck with your phone
please mark best answer if my answer helped.
How do I mark the best answer?

I've installed the LOS, got it working but no gapp apps. So tried to flash TWRP again, but it always boots to the LOS 18 recovery and not TWRP. Now going back to Note3 stock. There must be something I'm doing wrong somewhere.

Kenora_I

Jun 12, 2021
Ireland
Redmi 7A
Samsung Galaxy A21s
How do I mark the best answer?

I've installed the LOS, got it working but no gapp apps. So tried to flash TWRP again, but it always boots to the LOS 18 recovery and not TWRP. Now going back to Note3 stock. There must be something I'm doing wrong somewhere.
Before you flash the recovery, untick the Auto Reboot option in ODIN. Then flash the recovery. After flashing in done, reboot your device directly to recovery mode from download mode by pressing Vol up + Power + Home button together. Now you will see the TWRP recovery is booted in your device. Now you can reboot normally and your TWRP will be installed.

Top Liked Posts