• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Link: Android 5.0 Lollipop (GT-N7100)

Search This thread

ikaster17

Dec 20, 2012
A Place on Earth!*
www.facebook.com
Hello Guys, I Know how all of you Are sooo Crazyyy about having to Get 5.0 Lollipop for your Note 2.... No More Waiting....
Im Clearly Stating Here this really aint a Normal Daily Driver....

Here is the Link: https://www.mirrorcreator.com/files/...7100.zip_links <-- Mirror Link but Be Warned about the Bugs
Gapps Link: http://forum.xda-developers.com/android/software/gapps-google-apps-flashable-package-t2930266
Root ( Use this Supersu Package for now ): http://forum.xda-developers.com/apps/supersu/2014-09-02-supersu-v2-05-t2868133
Flashable Busybox: http://forum.xda-developers.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=3007867&d=1415593576

What Works:

1. Bluetooth
2. Music/Sound
3. RIL but Partially
4. LEDS/ Notification Light
5. WIFI But Partially Something is Wrong but dont know Exact for now.

Requirements/Procedure:

1. Install Latest TWRP Recovery ( I Recommend )
2. Should Be on Latest Stock Touchwiz 4.4.2 Kitkat
3. Factory Reset... ( Clear Dalvik Cache, Cache , System and Data )
4. Select the Rom and Flash Away... Choose Whichever Gapps Package you Seem to like to install but should be the lollipop Package
5. Reboot and Viola

All Credits Go to the Respective Developer and Also To the Team Behind it '' Nameless Rom ''

I Am Just Sharing the Above Link for Others to Enjoy and Test it on your GT-N7100 and until Nameless Rom theirSelves Dont have a thread of it... GT-I9300 Got it.

Good Luck And Have Fun Flashing....

Some Important Answers for Some People:

Yes Nova Launcher Works on 5.0 Lollipop
Yes Viper4android works on 5.0 Lollipop ( Enable it, and then use Compatibility Mode... Should Have Root and Use Selinux mode changer from Play Store and Set to Permissive ) <--- On your Own Risk

People Who Have Issues, Problems while Flashing... Errors You Can Comment Below and Share in this Thread For Now So our whoel community can also know and try to help the Developers... but this is just a normal thread when the official thread is made all issues will be reported there not here...

Screenshot_2014-11-14-13-23-13.jpg 1415979084518.jpg 1415979096266.jpg 1415979116410.jpg 1415979130855.jpg 1415979145685.jpg 1415979165655.jpg

Last edited:

ikaster17

Dec 20, 2012
A Place on Earth!*
www.facebook.com
Bugs/Issues:

1. Bootanimation Has Weird White Effect Coming and Going
2. Some Reboots i See
3. Wifi Isnt Connecting to my Home Network Even after inputting the correct password
4. Reboots Alot (One Way to fix is reboot and clear dalvik and cache)
<--- Com.android.phone has somthing to do with all the Reboots or Else the Rom is working good
5. Camera Getting Stuck Freezes/Some Hal Related Issue i Guess ( Use Google Camera from Play Store )
6. Mobile Network Doesnt Work but Still Shows the H or H+ Signal

Last edited:
V

vishalagarwal1286

Hello Guys, I Know how all of you Are sooo Crazyyy about having to Get 5.0 Lollipop for your Note 2.... No More Waiting....

Here is the Link: https://build.nameless-rom.org/

What Works:

1. Bluetooth
2. Music/Sound
3. RIL but Partially

Requirements/Procedure:

4. Select the Rom and Flash Away... Choose Whichever Gapps Package you Seem to like to install but should be the lollipop Package
5. Reboot and Viola

All Credits Go to the Respective Developer and Also To the Team Behind it '' Nameless Rom ''

I Am Just Sharing the Above Link for Others to Enjoy and Test it on your GT-N7100 and until Nameless Rom theirSelves Dont have a thread of it... GT-I9300 Got it.

Yes Viper4android works on 5.0 Lollipop ( Enable it, and then use Compatibility Mode... Should Have Root and Use Selinux mode changer from Play Store and Set to Permissive ) <--- On your Own Risk

People Who Have Issues, Problems while Flashing... Errors You Can Comment Below and Share in this Thread For Now So our whoel community can also know and try to help the Developers... but this is just a normal thread when the official thread is made all issues will be reported there not here...
Thnk a lot fr da info bro....

Hit thanks if you like my post or if I helped you in any ways...

FUSIONdev

Inactive Recognized Developer
Feb 23, 2011
WARNING

RIL seems to have some issues... on EVERY boot I got locked out from my SIM, requesting PUK CODE to unlock and set a new pin... so be careful.

I'm going to switch off pin code request.

KEYBOARD NOT WORKING ON FIRST BOOT... I'd to activate it on settings (not a problem)
WiFi WORKING.
CAMERA FREEZING THE PHONE

Last edited:

ikaster17

Dec 20, 2012
A Place on Earth!*
www.facebook.com
WARNING

RIL seems to have some issues... on first boot I got locked out from my SIM, requesting PUK CODE to unlock and set a new pin... so be careful.

Yes It will be having those issues... and yeah i understand your issue Especially if you have a sim code lock on your phone it might get a puk code so please dont try it with a pin code...

as for the reboot issue i dont understand it, i got the phone to run used it for half hour i got lucky but after that it rebooted again but for the time being it was really fast smooth and Project Volta FTW (Y)

ikaster17

Dec 20, 2012
A Place on Earth!*
www.facebook.com
Does this ROM boot to someone?

This Rom Boot, Only it takes a little while... You need to Wait for Some Mins... It's Due to ART...

WARNING

RIL seems to have some issues... on EVERY boot I got locked out from my SIM, requesting PUK CODE to unlock and set a new pin... so be careful.

I'm going to switch off pin code request.

KEYBOARD NOT WORKING ON FIRST BOOT... I'd to activate it on settings (not a problem)
WiFi WORKING.
CAMERA FREEZING THE PHONE

Camera Issue thanks for Pointing out i have update OP Also... You Can Use Google Camera From Play Store if you Make it till there :p

FUSIONdev

Feb 23, 2011
Yes It will be having those issues... and yeah i understand your issue Especially if you have a sim code lock on your phone it might get a puk code so please dont try it with a pin code...

as for the reboot issue i dont understand it, i got the phone to run used it for half hour i got lucky but after that it rebooted again but for the time being it was really fast smooth and Project Volta FTW (Y)

The rom is ****ing awesome. As it's the first build, I'm really impressed of it.
Runs smooth, only the dialer app seems laggy.
Camera doesn't work neither with third party, so it's something hal related. (I tried Snap Camera and Google Camera... "impossible to connect camera".)
EXTERNAL SD is not mounting.
Here an early benchmark:
Screenshot_2014-11-14-13-23-13.jpg

Last edited:

FUSIONdev

Feb 23, 2011
Weird issue: if you enable on developer settings "quick boot mode", the shutdown menu doesn't work :eek:
LOL...
just a minor issue, but I report it :)

Reactions: ikaster17

ikaster17

Dec 20, 2012
A Place on Earth!*
www.facebook.com
Well That Means Some Hal Related Issue is There, and Well Good To Know There are minor Quinks to be fixed and it would become Soon Usable for Many People :) Great... and i personally thank you for testing this properly... i'll try to get all these errors notified to Nameless team if i can so that their next bulild on their original thread would be a much greater one :)

Thanks to Nameless for all the Great Work

Reactions: Cocolopes

FUSIONdev

Feb 23, 2011
Well That Means Some Hal Related Issue is There, and Well Good To Know There are minor Quinks to be fixed and it would become Soon Usable for Many People :) Great... and i personally thank you for testing this properly... i'll try to get all these errors notified to Nameless team if i can so that their next bulild on their original thread would be a much greater one :)

Thanks to Nameless for all the Great Work

I'm reeaaaaaally impressed by your work. THANK YOU for porting lollipop so early to us!
I'm recording a quick video of the rom...:silly:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Im Clearly Stating Here this really aint a Normal Daily Driver....

Here is the Link: https://www.mirrorcreator.com/files/...7100.zip_links <-- Mirror Link but Be Warned about the Bugs
    Gapps Link: http://forum.xda-developers.com/android/software/gapps-google-apps-flashable-package-t2930266
    Root ( Use this Supersu Package for now ): http://forum.xda-developers.com/apps/supersu/2014-09-02-supersu-v2-05-t2868133
    Flashable Busybox: http://forum.xda-developers.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=3007867&d=1415593576

What Works:

1. Bluetooth
    2. Music/Sound
    3. RIL but Partially

Requirements/Procedure:

5. Reboot and Viola

Screenshot_2014-11-14-13-23-13.jpg 1415979084518.jpg 1415979096266.jpg 1415979116410.jpg 1415979130855.jpg 1415979145685.jpg 1415979165655.jpg
    Bugs/Issues:

1. Bootanimation Has Weird White Effect Coming and Going
    2. Some Reboots i See
    3. Wifi Isnt Connecting to my Home Network Even after inputting the correct password
    4. Reboots Alot (One Way to fix is reboot and clear dalvik and cache)
    <--- Com.android.phone has somthing to do with all the Reboots or Else the Rom is working good
    5. Camera Getting Stuck Freezes/Some Hal Related Issue i Guess ( Use Google Camera from Play Store )
    6. Mobile Network Doesnt Work but Still Shows the H or H+ Signal
    HERE IS A QUICK VIDEO OF THIS ROM RUNNING ON MY PHONE !
    @ikaster17 : if you want, link on first post! :)

Do i Need All the requirment( i am still on Jely bean)
    I need replay asap
    if possible on
    [email protected]
    A coffee too?
    Hello helpful sir, would you kindly show me where you found this camera fix. Because I couldnt find it.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=56823931&postcount=8

---------- Post added at 02:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:48 AM ----------

How did you do this? Say please.

First updated to Nameless Kitkat 4.4.4 then dirty flash to Nameless L 5.0. Wiped cache and dalvik. Bang !!